Chapter 2: Trying to move on

My classmate Jungkook

High school came to an end. Risa was supposed to have fun during the break and celebrate finishing high school but she couldn't.
One day she is sad. The next day she is fine. Another day she is angry. And then when she thought she had moved on, tears would sometimes roll down her cheeks whenever she the thought of Jungkook came to her mind.

"3 months. That's it." She had given herself 3 months to get over him.

"Every single day I'll think about something that I don't like about him. This way, I'll move on faster." She stared at her reflection on the mirror.

She laid down on her bed and started scrolling her social media feed. "Unfollowing him would make it easier for me to move on" As she was about to unfollow him, she saw a picture posted by Jungkook. It was a picture of a familiar girl from her high school. The picture had a caption below it that reads 'the love of my life'.
Her heart sank. Getting rejected was already painful enough and now she had to see him with his girlfriend. She was supposed to unfollow him but she couldn't stop scrolling down his feed.
"I'm not your type huh? Like you're that great hmpph. One day if you ever like me and ask me out, I'll reject you. Even if you beg me, I'll still reject you. I'll meet a guy who's thousand times better than you" she cursed as she unfollowed him.