Chapter 3 : 2 months later

My classmate Jungkook

Risa got a message from an unknown number one day. That person was claiming that she was from her high school and she needed to talk to her. After making sure it was a real person and not a scammer, she decided to meet her.

As she entered a cafe, a figure waved at her. She nodded and walked towards her. "Hi, I'm Kate. We attended the same high school but we were in different classroom, so u might not remember me." she smiled shyly.
Looking at her intently, it dawned on Risa that this familiar face is Jungkook's girlfriend. She rembered her from the picture she had seen.
Risa felt confused. Out of all people, why is she requesting to meet her
Noticing Risa's confused look, Kate started talking. "I have something important to tell you. I'm about to break my promise to someone who is precious to me by telling you this but I don't care anymore. Jungkook and I were never a couple to begin with. We never ever dated. It was all fake. He pleaded me to help him pretend that we were a couple so you would find a better guy to date.
He's suffering from an incurable disease and he doesn't have much time left to live. He loves you. He had always liked you since the beginning. He doesn't want to date you as he doesn't want you to get heartbroken when he's no more in this world."

Risa didn't realised she was crying until she felt her shirt starting to get wet. She opened to say something but no voice could come out.

"Jungkook is at his home now. Go and see him before it's too late. I'm sorry for only telling you now."

Risa stood up and ran quickly to the address given by Kate. His house was near the cafe that she'd just been in and when she reached his house, she immediately rang the bell.

Tears couldn't stop running down her face.
A figure that she longed for came walking out. Jungkook was puzzled when he saw Risa in tears standing in front of him. His first instinct was to pull her into his arm to comfort her but he restrains himself. They both stared at each other. Risa noticed that Jungkook looks a bit thinner than before and his eyes looks tired. She couldn't stop staring his face. Damn I've missed his eyes, his hair, his wide shoulder, his hand, his scent. I miss everything about him.

Jungkook was the first one to break off the eye contact by clearing his throat. "Are you okay Risa? How come you are here?"

"You're stupid Jeon Jungkook." More tears started pouring down as she looked into his eyes.
"Huh?" Jungkook looked at her.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook and I know that you love me too, so drop the tough act. Jungkook froze unable to mutter a word.

Risa inched closer to him. She encircled her arms around his waist and hugged him tight. "Please hug me, I'm not okay." She pleaded before breaking down even more.

Tears started b in Jungkook's eyes as he embraced her closer. He had always wanted to know how it would feel like to touch her, to hold her and he thought that it would never happened. They cried and remained together in each other's arms for what felt like an eternity.
Risa buried her face in Jungkook's neck. He whispered something into her ear.
When she heard him saying that he loves her, she pulled away from the hug and smiled at him. She pushed away his hair from his eyes and hold his cheeks before leaning in for a kiss. After giving him a peck, Jungkook pulled her and kissed her deeply. It was a long, deep, passionate kiss. It took him a great amount of strength to stop from continuing the kiss. She was starting to not be able to breathe when Jungkook finally decided to stop kissing.
Risa leaned her head on his chest to take a breath.
"Jungkook, even if you have one hour left in this world, I'll still date you. Let me be with you. Even if you say no, I'll stick onto you like a chewing gum."
Jungkook laughed. "I'll let you stay with me but first I'm gonna have to teach you the right breathing technique so we could kiss longer." He winked and intertwined their fingers before diving in for another heated kiss.