Chapter One: Feelings

My classmate Jungkook

'Stupid' Risa whispered in her heart as she saw Jungkook, his first love, accepting chocolate from one of their classmates before taking out her books from her bag and placing it on her desk. "That must be the girl he's interested in" she thought to herself.
She couldn't stop thinking about the many years she wasted on having a crush on someone like him. Miss Emily, their Biology teacher, entered the classroom and started teaching. Even though it was her favourite subject and the final exam is around the corner, she had a hard time concentrating. Her mind wandered back to the event that happened the previous day. It took her a long time to finally muster up the courage to confess to him only to be rejected.


"You're not my type. Sorry. There's someone else I like" His reply kept repeating over and over again in her mind.

"Please keep this conversation between us. I'd appreciate if no one knows about this" Risa said while trying her best to supress her tears.

"Yeah, sure." He replied before they parted ways.

"Risa" Miss Emily called her and her focus came back to the present. "I want you to come to the front and answer question one. "Jungkook, question 2. Tulip, question 3".

Nervous, Risa stood up and walked to the white board. Unsure of what to answer, she bit her lips and stared at the whiteboard for some time. Jungkook and Tulip were already standing next to her and writing answers on the whiteboard. Jungkook had finished writing his answer when he saw Risa not knowing what to answer.
"Risa, Huntington disease is the answer" he whispered while still facing the whiteboard. Risa mouthed thanks before writing the answer quickly and returning to her place.
She knew she was supposed to be thankful to Jungkook for helping her out but irritation was building inside her. "U rejected me yesterday and now u are helping me. Why are u making it hard for me to hate you. You're so stupid, please get out of my mind".