I'm Singing My Blue

I'm Singing My Blue

 

“Noona” Seungri came ‘again’ for how many times you can’t even recall. Like usual, asking you to give up your pride and come back to Jiyong. He is not doing well and he even told you their album had been postponed. “I’m working right now Seungri.” You said as you proceed on making the coffee, you had been working in a café lately. It’s one of your favorite too. Though it’s reminds you of making Jiyong coffee every morning.

“Just listen to this, Hyung write this. You know he write song based on his actual experience. I think these show his feeling towards you…” He put the Ipod down on the table in front of you and left.

You continue with your work and ignore the Ipod even though you were curious.

“______, it’s my shift now” your co-worker voiced out. You smiled at him and went to the locker to get your things. You make your way out of the café and went to the bus stop. ‘Did I forget anything?’ You questioned to yourself. Then it hits you. You ran back to the café.

“Minho-ah, did you see my Ipod here?” You asked your Co-worker. “No” he shook his head; you let out a huge sigh and search near the table for a while. “Noona” You heard familiar voice from behind. “Seungri?” “I thought you leave it there in purposed so I took it back, here” He hand you the Ipod back.

“Please listen to every words carefully okay, Noona. just let me know if you need anything” with that he walk away.

You stare at the Ipod blankly, don’t know what to expect. Again you make your way towards the bus stop. Again you look at the Ipod blankly, whether to listen to it or just wait, just when your about to plug in the earphones the bus stop. You stuffed back the Ipod in and get in the bus.

At your home, you do your homework, doing the laundry completely forgotten about the Ipod. As you finally settled down, your phone vibrates.

-Noona, have you listens to it?- Seungri.

Then only after the message had you remember about the Ipod. You pulled the Ipod from your handbag,

-The winter had passed

-And the spring has come

-We have withered

-And our hearts are bruised from longing

It’s been a few weeks since the broke up, spring is coming.

[Flashback]

He hugs you from back as you try to make a hot chocolate to warm yourself. You smile as you can smell his scent, you turn your face around and give a peck on his cheeks, and he giggled as you did. “Should we get married next spring?” he questioned smiling ears to ears.

“would Yang hyunsuk-shii agree to that?” I said knowing the answer. It’s time for the first generation Idol like Baby vox, H.O.T to get married but Big Bang member you don’t think everyone would agree to that. Not even his fan. Not even his family.

“he let me date you, why would he say no if I want to get married early. Sure I love my career but you always comes first” you let a chuckled. Truth is you want to say yes but you know he loves his career, you don’t want to be the block in his dream.

“come on, marry me” he said as he lift you up bridal style and spin around. “yah! Put me down”

[End flashback]

You brought your knee up to your chest, you let out a chuckle but were accompanied by a tears falling down your cheeks, knowing the reason of the break up is your selfishness and the fact that you dishonor his trust. How can you fall into the trap and decide to break up over the smallest matters. If only you swallowed in your pride and apologize, if only.

-(i’m singing my blues)

-Used to the blue tears, blue sorrow

-(i’m singing my blues)

-The love that i have sent away with the floating clouds, oh oh

That part hit you, as you sobbed. You pulled the earphones from your ears. Can’t stand anymore of it. ‘Is he really giving up on me?’ you keep on questioning yourself, the more you think of it the more tears falling down your cheeks.

‘The love that i have sent away with the floating clouds, oh oh’

This is not right, you get up and grabbed your coat. If he going to really end this, like really, you don’t mind confronted him for maybe the last time.

“Noona??” Seungri called as he saw you going in the YG’s building, you can’t spend even a glance at Seungri because the only things matters to you right now is him, Kwon Jiyong.

You walk the way to the studio Jiyong used to play in. As you make the way in the hall way you stopped. There he is, he saw you, you know he saw you. For a second you thought he had a confuse expression on but the next he did was continued his way as if nothing happen, he walked passed you. He did that.

“Yah!” You shouted, you turn around to face him and he too but this time he had shocked expression on. Without realizing you had a tears escape from your eyes. “Ho-how ca-can yo—d” you can’t even breathe another words as he run towards you and hug you tightly. “it’s really you” you heard him mumbled as he buried his face into your shoulder.

You were confused.

“I know it’s my fault, I always told you that you always comes first yet I left you alone longing for me, the least I can do is text you but I didn’t even do that, always had you worried over me, I’m not in my best condition at that night, nothing seems to be going my way and I end up throwing my temper at you, now every girl look just like because the only thing I could think about is you. please come back…”

You can feel his tears on your neck. That had you wake up to your sense. “I’m sorry” You apologize, he broke the hug and stare sadly into your eyes. He thought you were going to say no but you shoot his idea by giving him a peck on lips. “for not trusting you”

“I love you, marry me” he smiled, hugging you. This time you keep on silence, not protesting nor support the idea. He decide.

+++

Extra:

“good job maknae” Taeyang high fived Seungri as they witnessed the scene. Seungri nodded proudly. “now we don’t have to deal with his temper over the breakup” TOP added.

“but did he mean that? Marrying her?” Daesung questioned. All of them point their eyes towards Daesung. “Marry???!!!”

------------

The end,

typo, grammar mistake will fix it later...