Now its final curtain is coming down

I'm Singing My Blue

 

You miss his touch, the way he would hug you from back and cheer you up when you’re upset. But now it’s nothing but a pain in , the way both of you can’t stay in one place with each other around for more than a minute. This is stupid, just because of that stupid work…

[Flashback]

You were so happy because your birthday is right around the corner but no. not anymore. Jiyong had been working so hard that he barely manage to get home, and the only time he is home is when it’s time to sleep. You were so upset but you’ve been a great support to him, you can’t say anything about it.

This gap suddenly became not only a load in your relationship but also took place in breaking you and him,

Every day, even if he’s in work he would text you, telling you what he was doing and apologize for being busy, and told you he would be back home late but it just stopped at one time. This question keeps on hunting you, ‘what if he met any beautiful trainee in YG? What if someone try to hook him up with any model or actress? What if he was tired of me? What if he just realized he could get better than me? What if Daragon or G-Bom is true?’

Deep inside you telling you to trust him, but your mind keep reminding you the previous dark experience you had with a jerk.

You have decided to ask this workaholic boyfriend of yours.

You stay late at night, waiting for him to come back home. Your headache start to get into you, for thinking too much, suddenly the door opened with your boyfriend coming in. “babe, still up?” he said. “don’t tell me you’re waiting for me” you keep on silent, gathers things you want to ask him about.

“Told you not to,” he hangs his coat and get a drink from the fridge. “I’ve been busy with wor—” “Is it really work?” You questioned even before he could finish his sentences. “You don’t trust me” he let out a bitter laugh. “how can I? It keeps on hunting me!” you yelled and get up from the couch,

He walks towards you slamming the glass on the floor, “Do you know how hard it was! I barely even get to sleep! And you’re telling something like this? What? You think I’m cheating on you??!” You see his fierce eyes glaring right before you. You already know this was coming, his ego worth a world.

He turns his face away before grabbed his coat and out of the apartment you were living,

“The least you could do is to tell me to trust you, not walk away”

[end Flashback]

After that, 3 days to be exact he sleep in the studio, how did you know? Seungri told you, sensing something was wrong. His mood while in work is no better too, Seungri told you that too.

The thing you most fear is what if he forgets your birthday? Your judgments prove you correct. Nothing comes out from him on that day, the day after that day, and until now. ‘Told ya, his ego worth a world’

Right now he’s home and he doesn’t even bother to look for you, to the point he ignore your presence. It’s already hard enough for you; you pulled out luggage from the closet and stuffed your things inside. You close your eyes holding in your tears, you keep on telling yourself you won’t regret this decision. ‘I’m just not strong enough to stay with a guy like him’ You don’t think he care enough to stop you either.

You pulled yourself together and pick your luggage up, just right after you turn to make your way, the door of your bedroom opened. Jiyong had his eyebrow knitted together. “where are you going?” he questioned. “Don’t pretend like you care” you tried to push him away from your way but he hold you in place.

“now you’re leaving me? I won’t stop you” he spoke but You know he didn’t mean it by the way he had his hand firm on your shoulder and the way he was glaring. But that doesn’t mean you wasn’t hurt by his word. “Well I was hoping that you won’t” you push him away and with that You consider the relationship has ended.