Partaayyy

Me, your kids and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is mommy not coming?" Mizuki asks as Dahyun enters her dance class with her. 

 

"She's coming, she's just running late preparing for your aunties birthday today" Dahyun said reassuring the little girl who beamed up at her. 

 

"Good!, Will you stay and watch me with the other mom's?" Mizuki asks, Dahyun gives her a smile "Of course" 

 

Mizuki had dance class straight after school and usually Sana was the one who would take her but this time Dahyun had to due to some last minute changes from Nayeon. 

 

Dahyun and Mizuki entered the dance practice room and it was already filled with moms and their kids, Dahyun felt out of place and could feel the stares from the other women in the room. 

 

"You can sit over there" Mizuki pointed towards an area with seats in, and Dahyun assumes it's for parents who wait and watch their kids. 

 

She watches Mizuki run off to her friends and Dahyun made her way towards the group of mothers eyeing her down. She awkwardly let out a small smile and sat down on an empty seat at the front.

 

"Are you Mizuki's mom?" A mom next to her asks, she looked to be around her mid 40s. Dahyun was caught off guard by the question.

 

"No,no,no I'm just her babysitter" She said chuckling awkwardly, she felt the whispers from the other mother's around. 

 

This was torture, surely most of them most know that Mizuki's mom was Sana. 

 

"Then you're not dating Sana?" Another mom asks from behind her. Dating Sana? she wishes pffttt. 

 

"I'm just the family babysitter" 

 

Dahyun saw a few flirty smirks thrown her way after that was said, and the whole situation just got a whole lot more awkward. 

 

"Then you're single?" Another mom asks, Dahyun didn't even bother to look who it was and just kept her head straight towards Mizuki. 

 

"Ye-yes" Dahyun stutters out, feeling the cold sweat forming. 

 

She heard the giggling and whispers of the mother's around her and she couldn't help but want to die at this very moment. 

 

After a few more minutes of awkward questions, her life saver turned up in casual clothing which consisted of jeans and a spaghetti strapped tank top with a purple cardigan over. 

 

Dahyun was mesmerised by the woman, and she walked towards her and sat down next to the empty seat next to her, all of a sudden the chatter quietened down. 

 

"Miss Sana you're finally here" Dahyun let out a relieved sigh. 

 

"Is there something wrong Dahyun?" Sana asks, Dahyun shook her head and gave her a smile, she can finally relax in her seat with the mothers consistent questions. 

 

The class started and Dahyun couldn't be more impressed with the five year old girl. She clearly had talent with dancing and looked like she enjoyed it. 

 

Dahyun's heart bounced when she saw Sana proudly smiling at Mizuki with her phone out taking pictures and videos. It made Dahyun respect the woman more. 

 

It was thirty minutes in and it was break time for the kids before they finish the rest of the dance class. 

 

Dahyun handed Mizuki a bottle of water and a small snack, Mizuki thanked her and ran back to her group of friends making Dahyun chuckle at her energy. 

 

"Do you need anything Miss Sana?" Dahyun asks, there was a small convenience store just outside the dance studio and was planning to get something for herself. 

 

"Where are you going?" 

 

"To the convenience store" 

 

"I'll be fine, thank you" Sana said. 

 

Dahyun nods and leaves the room. 

--

Dahyun enters the room once again after being out for nearly ten minutes and obvious tension was in the air among the group of mom's. 

 

She saw Sana who was sat with her arms across her chest and a slight furrow on her eyebrows. Dahyun could see the bad energy radiating off her. 

 

Dahyun carefully sat down next to her, "Miss Sana are you okay?" She asks. 

 

"Yes" Sana answered, Dahyun knew that she wasn't. She wondered what could've made her moody. 
 

That was something to figure out later, for now she needs to focus her attention on Mizuki. 

 

After another thirty minutes the dance class ended, and Mizuki rushed towards the two of them "Well done baby" Sana said giving her a kiss on the cheek. 

 

"You were amazing" Dahyun grins at her, giving her a thumbs up "You are one talented kid" 

 

Mizuki blushes a bright pink from all the compliments being thrown her way. 

 

They make their way out to the car and get in, Dahyun looks to the side of her and saw Sana was still in the same mood. 

 

"Are you ready for your aunt's party?" Dahyun asks, as she reverses the car. 

 

"Of course, I already have my dressed picked out"

 

"Ooo you'll have to show me later" Dahyun said, Mizuki giggles and nods "Yes yes!". 

 

The rest of the drive was quite and Dahyun kept looking to the side of her, and was starting to worry about Sana, this mood wasn't unusual to her but she was still worried. 

 

"I can feel your eyes on me, focus on the road" Sana said making Dahyun look back at the road. 

 

"Did something happen while I was away?" Dahyun boldly asks, it felt like she was walking around nails. 

 

"Nothing happened. The other moms were just saying some things, that I didn't particularly enjoy hearing" Sana admits. 

 

Dahyun was now curious on what they were saying "What were they talking about?"

 

"Just some things" Sana said trying to dismiss the conversation, Dahyun pursed her lips and nodded trying not to pry further. 

--

"I'll carry her in, you go ahead" Dahyun said, opening the back seat door and seeing the sleeping little girl, she must've been tired from the dance practice. 

 

Sana watched Dahyun gently pick up Mizuki and carry her in her arms. Dahyun quietly closed the car door trying not to wake the sleeping the girl in her arms. 

 

"She'll be napping till it's time to get ready for the party" 

 

"I'll lay the princess down in her bed then, i'll wake her up before then to make sure she eats something" Dahyun said, and carries Mizuki inside the house.

 

Sana watched how gentle Dahyun was Mizuki and something in her did a weird little jump at the sight. 
 

She watched Dahyun carry her up the stairs "She's wonderful with the kids" Mrs Shin come out of nowhere and surprises Sana.

 

"I didn't mean to sneak up on you" 

 

"It's alright, and yeah she is good with them. I'm surprised they've adapted to her in just a few weeks" 

 

"She's fun and can be strict when she wants to, the kids enjoy her presence. Unlike with the past babysitters" 

 

Sana hums in agreement, having the pale girl around wasn't so bad after all. 

 

--

"Kiyoshi don't bring a nerf gun with you to the party, your mom would kill me if she found out I allowed you to have that" Dahyun groans and grabs the nerf gun out of his pocket. 

 

"What am I gonna do for the rest of the evening then? Socialise?" Kiyoshi groans. 

 

"It's your aunt's birthday so yes, you need to socialise--and no you're not allowed to bring your switch" Dahyun sternly said. 

 

"You're not fun when you're being strict" Kiyoshi said earning a chuckle from Dahyun. 

 

"It's in my job description kid. Now finish getting ready" Dahyun moves onto the next boy's bedroom and knocks on the door. 

 

"Come in!" 

 

Dahyun heard shuffling around the room and opened the door, seeing the twelve year old boy practically destroying his bedroom. 

 

"Just what are you trying to achieve here?" Dahyun amusedly asks.

 

"I can't find my shirt" 

 

"You sure? Because I see a million shirts all over the floor right now" Dahyun asks sarcastically earning a glare from Ren. 

 

"What does it look like?" 

 

"It's dark blu- aha I found it" Ren held up a dark blue shirt that looked like three more other dark blue shirts on his floor. 

 

"Clean up your bedroom and get ready. Oh and no devices at this party, your mom's rules not mine" Dahyun said and closed the door. 

 

Her least favourite thing to do was check up on the kids when they need to get ready to go out somewhere. 


All three of them always had a problem getting ready, whether it be they couldn't find their favourite item that day, or they're just simply lazy. 

 

One more child to go and then it was her turn to get ready. 

 

She knocks on Mizuki's door and she hears her say come in, Dahyun enters the room and just like Ren's the floor was filled with random dresses. 

 

"Zuki what's all this?" Dahyun asks sitting on her bed. 

 

"I had the perfect dress ready, but then I changed my mind, but now I don't know what to wear" She groans and plops on the floor. 


Dahyun picks up a random pink dress on the floor "You'll look pretty in anything you wear, now come on let's find you a cute dress" 

 

Mizuki stands back up and for the next ten minutes Dahyun held up dresses and Mizuki was either saying yes to the dress or no to it. 

 

Until the result finally came down to one dress, which was a pastel yellow coloured one. It was very cute and Mizuki seemed pleased with it. 

 

"Can I leave you to get ready on your own now?" Dahyun asks. 

 

Mizuki nods and Dahyun smiled, the little girl's attention wasn't even on her anymore, she was too busy picking our accessories that she was gonna wear. 

 

Dahyun leaves her room and now it was her turn to get ready. 

 

She asked Sana if there was a dress code for this party, apparently it was just a casual party, but what is casual to rich people?

 

Dahyun also felt slightly nervous knowing the first half of the party was just a private one with very close friends, she felt like she would be intruding. 

 

And secondly Sana's friends were very intimidating except for Jeongyeon. She prays she survives, but with Chaeyoung being there her survival chances have upped from twenty percent to a good eighty. 

 

She stared at her wardrobe and nothing came to mind. 

 

After minutes of contemplating she decided on some baggy light washed jeans with a white t-shirt tucked in and a leather jacket. Casual but not too casual. 

 

Dahyun finished getting ready and went to check on the kids, but her prayers were answered when she heard their voices downstairs, that meant no more hassle for her. 

 

She walked downstairs and entered the living room. 

 

"You clean up nicely" Sana said noticing Dahyun, and it wasn't a lie, she knows that Dahyun was an attractive individual, she wasn't that much of a fool to not admit it. 

 

Dahyun felt her cheeks turn red from the sudden compliment. 

 

"You look pre-pretty, I-I meant yo-" 

 

"Thank you" Sana smiles cutting the awkward girl off.

 

Dahyun blushed more. 

 

She looked at what outfit Sana was wearing and slightly dropped open. 

 

The woman was simply mesmerising. 

 

Sana was wearing simple plain jeans paired with a black corset like top, and she was wearing black heels, and her makeup was light, the one feature that stood out the most was her dark red lipstick. 

 

Dahyun knew she was staring again and looked away "You all look pretty and handsome" Dahyun complimented the kids. 

 

Ren was wearing some black cargo pants and of course his dark blue shirt paired with a flannel overtop. 

 

Kiyoshi was wearing cream coloured pants, and had a white shirt under top with a brown coloured sweater vest on top. 

 

And finally Mizuki was wearing her pastel yellow dress with a matching coloured bow that decorated her hair. 

 

"Do you all have your presents for auntie Nayeon?" Sana asks grabbing her handbag. 

 

The kids nod and grab the small gift bags they each had. 

 

"Alright then, let's go" Sana said, Dahyun grabs the car keys out of her pocket and follows along. 

 

--

They arrived to Nayeon's house and to no surprise her house was beautiful. 
 

It was a modern house that had light wooden accents and it was gated off by a big light wooden door that had ambient lighting placed around it. 

 

The home radiated warmth. 

 

They all got out of the car and Dahyun got her gift for Nayeon, she didn't know the woman so she asks Chaeyoung for help, but even then the small creature didn't help a single bit. 

 

The three kids rushed in and Dahyun and Sana followed along. 

 

They came up to the door which had slabs of stone leading up to it. 

 

"The kids will entertain themselves, you won't need to look after them that much. They're used to hanging out at Nayeon's" Sana said informing Dahyun. 

 

Dahyun nods her head. 

 

The door opened as soon as they reached the door step and Nayeon greeted them, a big smile on her face "Ahh the Minatozaki family, welcome" 

 

"AUNT NAYEON! Happy birthday!" The kids rushed in to give her a hug and greet her, Nayeon laughed at how overwhelmed she was by the three kids. 

 

"He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter