Love advice for a 12

Me, your kids and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Holy I'm late" Dahyun says as she rushes around the house trying to get all the kids ready for their first back to school. 

 

"Mizuki I know you don't like wearing your uniform, but please just for me put it on? I'll even try and do your hair?" Dahyun pleads when she peaks into Mizuki's room and still saw her in her pyjamas. 

 

Dahyun then runs towards the two boys bedroom and runs between the two rooms "Ren fix your hair. Oh for the love of god Kiyoshi, you can't take your pet fish with you to school, now put him back in his tank" 

 

"Dahyun!" She heard Mizuki shout, Dahyun groans feeling sweat form on her forehead and rushes towards her bedroom, she checks her watch and she has approximately fifteen minutes. 
 

Dahyun wasn't built for this life. 

 

"Can you do my hair now?" Mizuki asks already sat by her dresser and ready for Dahyun to do her hair. 

 

"Ye-yeah?" Dahyun said almost like she was asking herself a question. Dahyun didn't study in a beauty school, and she's never done her hair in fancy little designs, she's gonna utterly this up. 

 

She walked up behind Mizuki and saw the little girl already smiling at her from the mirror. 

 

Dahyun coughs and picks her hair up in a bunch and weirdly looks at it, Mizuki gives her an eyebrow raise "You've never done this before have you?" 

 

Dahyun sheepishly shook her head, Mizuki laughs making Dahyun blush a deeper red from embarrassment. 

 

"It's fine, just put this bow on my hair" Mizuki said handing Dahyun a pink clip on bow. Dahyun clips it on the side of her head and looks at Mizuki in the mirror giving her a smile "You look pretty Zuki"

 

Mizuki smiles "Thanks Dahyunnie, now let's go we're late!" Mizuki exclaims jumping out of her chair and grabbing her school bag. 

 

Dahyun looks at her watch and . 

 

"Ren! Kiyoshi!" Dahyun shouts and runs towards their bedrood. Though she didn't really calculate Sana still being here and brakes on her heels before she crashes into the woman.

 

Sana gave her an eyebrow raise and walks away towards her home office. 

 

Dahyun shakes her head and continues to run.

 

"Slow it down dude" Ren casually said tossing his bag of his shoulder. 

 

"Why are your bedrooms so far apart from Mizuki's" Dahyun pants.

 

Ren shrugs "You know as a babysitter you're meant to be getting us to school in time" 

 

"Don't remind me" Dahyun groans and slides her hand down her face.

 

"So will you take us in your car to school then?" Kiyoshi asks enthusiastically. Dahyun chuckles "I don't think your mom will like that idea of me speeding to school with her kids--now come on let's get you kids to school" 

 

--

Dahyun dropped off Mizuki first at her school, then followed along by Kiyoshi. The last passenger left was Ren, who didn't look as excited to be back in school as the other two. 

 

"Anything on your mind?" Dahyun asks looking through the front mirror to see him. 

 

Ren sighs "Nothing, school just bores me to death" 

 

"Doesn't it all bore us, I think half of the time I wasn't in school, I was too busy hopping the fence with chae and running away from the school" Dahyun chuckles remembering the faint memories of her mother scolding her and Chaeyoung. 

 

"Sounds fun to have a best friend like that" 

 

Dahyun pulls up to his school gates and not to her surprise it was another private school "You don't have a best friend?" 

 

"I-I do, she-sh"

 

"Oh so she's a she?" Dahyun smirks at him. 

 

Ren's face turns bright red "Look at the time, I'll see you later!" he exits the car and walks away. 

 

Dahyun watches him enter and watched how a girl around his age came up behind him and scared him startling Ren. 

 

Dahyun smiles, the kid has a crush. 

 

--

"You're still here Miss Sana?" Dahyun asks when she saw Sana in the kitchen making a drink. 

 

"Can I not be at my own home?" Sana asks raising her eyebrow up and looking straight into Dahyun's eyes. 

 

Dahyun gulps. This woman in front of her will be the death of her.

 

She looked at Sana's outfit and it made her nose want to bleed. Sana was wearing a light blue blouse with the top button undone with grey pants, her face had light makeup with her lipstick being the main attraction with its bright red colour.

 

"Has your mother ever told you it's rude to stare" Sana lightly jokes and places her drink in the sink before grabbing her handbag and keys that were on the counter.

 

Dahyun's face turns into a deep crimson and looks away. 

 

"Were the kids okay this morning?" Sana asks "They usually cause Mrs Shin trouble in the mornings" 

 

Sana would of course make them behave in the morning but her kids were mischievous and are very picky on who they choose to behave for.

 

"They were perfectly fine this morning" Dahyun said giving Sana a smile. 

 

She watches Sana bite her lip like she was thinking of something "See you later" Sana said and leaves the room. 

 

Dahyun let out a breathe, she always seemed to be holding a breath everytime she was in the presence of Sana. Like one wrong move and the woman would kill her. 

 

She was now alone. 

 

What the hell does she do now. 

 

Kiyoshi and Mizuki had after school clubs so they won't need picking up later, and so the only child she needed to pick up was Ren which was around lunch time.

 

A whole three hours to herself. 

 

Dahyun felt like Anna from frozen. Yeah that's it, that's the way to describe how she felt. 

 

All alone in this big empty house and nothing seemed to capture her interests. Mrs Shin was out grocery shopping with Mr Choi who Dahyun found out was the family driver. 

 

Dahyun decided to get change out of her morning clothes and put on some basketball shorts and a white shirt, what better why to cure boredom, then to exercise. 

 

Mrs shin told her that the Minatozaki residence had a private gym in the basement. Rich people things, of course Dahyun had to take advantage of the many wonders this house can offer. 

 

She made her way down the basement and whistled seeing the sleek and clean gym equipment. 

 

She plugged in her headphones and started off lightly with the treadmill and did a light jog, her mind always wanders when she's on the machine, today her mind decided to wander about Sana. 

 

Dahyun wondered what her back story was, the only thing she knew about the woman was she was very very rich and owned businesses, but other than that, her mind was blank. 

 

Does she have a partner? 

 

What things does she like? 

 

What kind of food she likes to eat? 

 

Questions that Dahyun knew she will never the get the answers for. The woman was like a stone wall, hard to break. 

 

The most she's talked to Sana was at the interview other than that she barely sees her around the house. 

 

Dahyun's train of thoughts were broken when her phone started to ring, she pressed the off button on the thread mill and answered. 

 

"Hello?" Dahyun picked up her breathing heavy.

 

"Dahyun" She heard the voice of Sana "Why are you breathing so heavily?" 

 

"Mi-Miss Sana! Oh I've just been running" Dahyun said patting her face down with her hand towel.

 

"Ah. I called to let you know, that a few of my friends will be coming today, so don't be startled by the sudden intrusion" Sana informed her. 

 

"Is there anything you want me to do?" 

 

"I've already messaged Mrs Shin to prepare some snacks, so it's fine. I'll see you later, goodbye" 

 

Just like that the phone ended. Hmm how odd, she could've easily messaged that. Dahyun didn't think much of it and continued her exercise. 

 

--

You know when you do something and completely just look track of time? Well that's just happened to Dahyun. 

 

She checked her phone and realised she needed to pick Ren up. 

 

Dahyun rushed out of the gym and patted her face on the way, to her luck she ran into a group of women. 

 

Great. 

 

Dahyun just stood still and looked at them like a deer caught in headlights. 

 

The women looked at her with questioning looks. 

 

"Dahyun!" Dahyun saw the tall girl she met on her inter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter