☕️ – guidelines

☕️ – 𝒄𝒐𝒛𝒚𝒄𝒖𝒑 𝒓𝒑 ✹ oc discord rp ✹ female muse only ✹ small, comfortable & friendly roleplay

tumblr_inline_s5hku5nmG71yxg4ra_500.png

✸ general stuff

  • this roleplay is .
  • this roleplay only accepts female faceclaims. your muse may be cis female, nonbinary, etc. we will deny applications and reservations of male faceclaims.
  • is this a wlw / yuri roleplay ? of course we would like to see romantic plots between muses, however there is no requirement or need for your muse to engage in any romantic behavior. this is just a place for you to comfortably write your female muses, no matter their ual orientation !

✸ about the roleplay

  • cozycuprp focuses around the regular customers of the “ladies-only” coffee shop called cozycup.
  • cozycup is located somewhere along a beach promenade in busan, south korea.
  • your muse may be anything you want” them to be; the status, occupation and backstory of your muse can vary, as long as they are a customer of the coffee shop - and as long as they fit the slice of life theme (e.g. no fantasy, no supernatural muses, etc.)
  • do all my threads have to start at cozycup café? of course not. cozycup is just a general anchorpoint of the roleplay. your muses may also know each other from other life events or places besides cozycup.
  • about faceclaims: all international faceclaims who are active in the entertainment industry are allowed, besides those involved in scandals, those who are deemed too controversial, those who do not wish to be portrayed in roleplays, those deceased, etc. if you have any doubts or questions, feel free to message us !

✸ roleplaying etiquette

  • do not engage in ooc drama, bubble roleplaying, godmodding, facechasing, and do not force others into uncomfortable situations. if you ever encounter any problems or have any concerns, reach out to admin cup via dms on discord or in the dms here on tumblr.
  • no racebending is allowed, make sure that your oc’s name and background would fit that of your faceclaim.
  • group chats: group chats can often cause fear of missing out, or could make members feel left out, that is why slowmode will be enabled on both the ooc chat channel and the ic chat channel.
  • please make sure to treat everyone with respect and be welcoming and open to plot with everyone.

✸ activity

  • cozycuprp will be a small roleplay, thus traditional activity checks will not be held. instead, if no activity is shown for over a week, admin cup will check in with the members.
  • also, due to the limited number of members, we encourage you to be an active part of the roleplay. we discourage ‘spot-hogging’.

✸ how to join?

  • if you would like to join cozycuprp, please fill out our app here ! this app is in the ‘appless’ style.
  • if you would like to reserve, feel free to message us. reservations last for 48 hours.