đŸ„ – masterlist

☕ – 𝒄𝒐𝒛𝒚𝒄𝒖𝒑 𝒓𝒑 âœč oc discord rp âœč female muse only âœč small, comfortable & friendly roleplay

tumblr_inline_s5hmlnzeCO1yxg4ra_500.png

( faceclaim: bada lee ) welcome back to cozycup cafĂ©, “GIA” SHIN JIAH. will you have your usual, a NITRO COLD BREW? how is it going as a CHOREOGRAPHER? i am sure such a VIVACIOUS & EMPATHETIC person has no problem with daily life. and even if sometimes you are a bit MERCURIAL, that’s okay because you remind me of THE SHUFFLING OF FEET, DANCING ALONE ON A RAINY NIGHT. just lovely !

( faceclaim: kang seulgi ) welcome back to cozycup cafĂ©, HAN JIWON. will you have your usual, an OAT MILK LATTE? how is it going as a COUNSELOR? i am sure such a EMPATHETIC & DETERMINED person has no problem with daily life. and even if sometimes you are a bit of a HOTHEAD, that’s okay because you remind me of A BUSY DAY FILLED WITH LAUGHTER AND FAMILIAR FACES. just lovely !

( faceclaim: han sohee ) welcome back to cozycup cafĂ©, SHIN JUEUN. will you have your usual, a ICED AMERICANO? how is it going as a TATTOO ARTIST? i am sure such a ADAPTABLE & DETERMINED person has no problem with daily life. and even if sometimes you are a bit CYNICAL, that’s okay because you remind me of THE RANDOM MESSY SKETCHES AND DOODLES ON NAPKINS THAT TURN OUT TO BE RATHER ARTISTIC. just lovely !

( faceclaim: yves ) welcome back to cozycup cafĂ©, YOON HYUNJUNG. will you have your usual, a FLAT WHITE? how is it going as a DATA ANALYST? i am sure such a GENUINE & ADAPTABLE person has no problem with daily life. and even if sometimes you are a bit IRREVERENT, that’s okay because you remind me of THE COMFORTING, ALBEIT UNSETTLING LIMBO BETWEEN NIGHT AND DAWN. just lovely !

( faceclaim: yunjin ) welcome back to cozycup cafĂ©, AHN VALERIE. will you have your usual, a CAFFÉ MACCHIATO? how is it going as a SINGER-SONGWRITER? i am sure such a LAID-BACK & DOWN TO EARTH person has no problem with daily life. and even if sometimes you are a bit FORGETFUL, that’s okay because you remind me of A BEACH DAD THAT ALWAYS PUTS TOO MUCH SUNSCREEN ON YOU AND COMPLAINS HOW HOT IT IS EVERY 5 MINUTES. just lovely !

( faceclaim: karina ) welcome back to cozycup cafĂ©, SEO NAMRA. will you have your usual, a MATCHA TEA LATTE? how is it going as an ACTRESS? i am sure such a CHARISMATIC & AMBITIOUS person has no problem with daily life. and even if sometimes you are a bit CAPRICIOUS, that’s okay because you remind me of A SCARLET SUNSET PEEKING IN BETWEEN BUILDING SILHOUETTES. just lovely !

( faceclaim: rosĂ© ) welcome back to cozycup cafĂ©, RYU HANA. will you have your usual, a COCONUT THAI TEA? how is it going as a BABYSITTER AND CONTENT CREATOR? i am sure such an OUTGOING & BUBBLY person has no problem with daily life. and even if sometimes you are a bit ANTAGONISTIC, that’s okay because you remind me of THE PITTER PATTER OF RAIN AGAINST THE WINDOW AS YOU FALL ASLEEP. just lovely!

( faceclaim: hwang soyoon ) welcome back to cozycup cafĂ©, EUN BADA. will you have your usual, an ESPRESSO? how is it going as a ROCK BAND FRONTWOMAN? i am sure such a COLLECTED & ADAPTABLE person has no problem with daily life. and even if sometimes you are a bit ALOOF, that’s okay because you remind me of SCRIBBLING LYRICS WITH THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND AT 4 A.M. just lovely !

(faceclaim: seo soojin)welcome back to cozycup cafĂ©, TIFFANY SEO. will you have your usual, a MATCHA LATTE WITH OAT MILK? how is it going as a MODEL? i am sure such a ENERGETIC & SOCIABLE person has no problem with daily life. and even if sometimes you are a bit INDECISIVE, that’s okay because you remind me of WIND BLOWING THROUGH THE FIELDS WITH FRESHLY WASHED CLOTHES HANGING ON A CLOTHES LINE. just lovely !

(faceclaim: seol in-ah)welcome back to cozycup cafĂ©, YOO MIYOUNG. will you have your usual, a MATCHA LATTE? how is it going as a HAUNTED INNKEEPER? i am sure such an EASY-GOING & SPONTANEOUS person has no problem with daily life. and even if sometimes you are a bit CONNIVING, that’s okay because you remind me of THE ILLUSORY DEPTH OF AN IMPASTO PAINTING. just lovely !