🥪 – apply

☕️ – 𝒄𝒐𝒛𝒚𝒄𝒖𝒑 𝒓𝒑 ✹ oc discord rp ✹ female muse only ✹ small, comfortable & friendly roleplay

tumblr_inline_s5hmdxtPQK1yxg4ra_500.png

✸ how to apply

  • please fill out the application template below and send it to us via dm, submit or ask box.
  • we do not accept anonymous applications as we need to contact you to send you the invitation to the server.
  • if you have made a reservation on anon and you have provided a password, please put it at the beginning of your application.
  • reservations last 48 hours.
  • once you have been accepted, you have 48 hours to join the server.

thank you for your interest. ❤️

✸ application template

(ooc nickname, age range, timezone, pronouns, faceclaim) welcome back to cozycup café, MUSENAME. will you have your usual, a FAVORITE COFFEE SHOP ORDER? how is it going as a OCCUPATION? i am sure such a POSITIVE TRAIT & POSITIVE TRAIT person has no problem with daily life. and even if sometimes you are a bit NEGATIVETRAIT, that’s okay because you remind me of AESTHETIC. just lovely !

example application:

(tabby, 24+, gmt-4, she/her, irene of red velvet) welcome back to cozycup café, AHN JIEUN. will you have your usual, a MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO? how is it going as a BOOKSTORE CLERK? i am sure such a CREATIVE & PATIENT person has no problem with daily life. and even if sometimes you are a bit STUBBORN, that’s okay because you remind me of THE FEELING OF PAPER IN BETWEEN YOUR FINGERTIPSON A SNOWY MORNING. just lovely !

dm us with your application here or on tumblr !