chapter 52

MS. MISTER

 

Zelo's POV

Come on Zelo. Breathe. It's just a date. 

"Yah Zelo, make sure you make sure to kiss her at the end of your date," Himchan had reminded me. Why did he have to say that?! I was so excited, but now, I'm nervous!!! 

"Y-Yah!" I had spluttered.

"Wait," Himchan had stared at me. "Don't tell me this is your first kiss."

"S-so??"

"Awwww, you're so cute! I didn't know that our Zelo was so innocent!" Himchan had pinched my cheeks.

Just because you go around seducing 

"Yah, lay off the maknae," Yongguk had growled. "He's supposed to look presentable during the date, not swollen."

"Ne," Himchan had winked. 

Stupid hyung!!! My finger lingered over the doorbell. Holding my breath, I pressed down on the doorbell before I could stop myself. 

"Wait a moment!!" I heard Minhyun's voice echo through the apartment. 

Then the door opened.

Whoa... Is that Minki?!

"Stop staring at me," I heard her mutter under that huge floppy hat of hers. 

"W-what are you wearing?!" my jaw dropped open. I had come over, expecting her to wear some jeans and some t-shirt, but instead, I found myself staring at a pair of long pale legs that I never knew existed, and huge eyes that were hidden behind a pair of fake glasses.

"Um, clothes?" Minki raised an eyebrow.

"I never knew you were such a fashionista in girl's clothes," I couldn't stop staring at her.

"I'm not, this is those guy's work," Minki glared at the three boys behind her. 

"What? Pali! You don't have all day!" Baekho pushed Minki out of the door.

"W-wait, what are you-" Minki seemed shocked.

"Have a nice date!" Jonghyun winked.

"Oh yeah, don't you dare bring her to a generic place like Lotte World!" Minhyun warned, then shut the door and locked it. 

I awkwardly stood there, racking my brain for another place other than Lotté World, which I had previously prepared. I mean, EVERYONE goes to Lotté World; it's like a recipe for a good couple! 

"What's that smell?" I asked. I had noticed when Minki had stepped out of the door, a light sweet smell appeared. It smelled slightly feminine, but more like the smell of something playful. 

"Stuff," Minki scowled. 

"Perfume?" I grinned as I lead her down the steps. She shrugged. 

"You know, I never knew you would be the type to wear the kind of stuff," I grinned as we started walking to some place that wasn't Lotte World. 

"I didn't even know you owned a tie or a pair of glasses," Minki's lips curved in a smile. I found myself instinctively leaning towards her. Wait, Zelo... WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!?!?! I mentally smacked myself. 

Today, I had worn a loose light blue button down shirt, a white tie over it, and some pants (well obviously. I wasn't going to walk around ...). It seemed as if the two of us were somehow in sync, because the both of us had worn glasses. 

"Well, I didn't until yesterday. I didn't want to get mobbed by fans," I answered. 

"So where are we going?" she asked. 

"Um, well..." I muttered.

"Come on! Don't tell me you were gunna bring me to Lotte World!!" Minki groaned. "I've been to that place a million times."

Whoops.

"Psh!! What are you talking about?" I pushed her gently. "I know exactly where we're going!"

"So??" Minki leaned towards me, her eyes twinkling under those glasses.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," I grinned, pretending as if I had everything under control. "Let's go eat out first! I wanna bring you to my most favorite café!" 

So after around ten minutes we ended up in front of a café that had the best milkshakes ever. This was the first place I had seen Minki, and back then, I never would've imagined I would be coming back here with her as my girlfriend. 

"I know this place!" she exclaimed as we walked in. "I've been here with my brothers and their friends before!"

"Oh, really?" I waited for her to say that she had seen me here. But instead, she just claimed a table and sat down, fiddling with that floppy hat of hers.

"Do you remember anything else that happened here?" I nudged her on.

"Um, this place has really good sundaes and milkshakes?" she tilted her head in confusion, and then decided to pull off that hat of hers, revealing the strange wig she was wearing. "Speaking of which, let's order some!" 

Minki called a waitress over, and we ordered two chocolate sundaes. 

"Anything else??" I asked again. Was it just me who felt like this place was special.

"That the service here is pretty good and food here is pretty cheep?" Minki grinned as the waitress came back with our orders in an instance. 

"No! Like how this was the first place we met," I rolled my eyes in exasperation as she dug into her sundae.

"Well, duh! I knew that," she smirked, looking up from her sundae. She had a glob of sundae on her nose, but she didn't seem to care. 

"You're such a pig," I chuckled, wiping the ice cream off her nose.

Her cheeks reddened like cherry tomatoes, and then she bent her head over and went back to eating her ice cream. 

"Do you like that hat you're wearing?" I asked, staring at the big floppy thing.

"Not really. I feel like I'm wearing an umbrella on my head," Minki pouted. 

"We should get you something else then," I suggested. 

After we were done with our sundaes, we left a tip and left the café and wandered around the streets and into some clothing stores.

"Are you paying?" Minki wondered from hat to hat. 

"Of course, pabo! Or else I wouldn't be a gentleman!" I smacked her shoulder.

"Well, you aren't a gentleman," she muttered, picking out a bill cap.

"Seriously?" I couldn't help but laugh. Her tomboyness will never leaver her, I guess.

"You didn't expect me to choose one of those flashy pink fedoras, did you?" Minki snorted. We left that store with two matching bill caps. 

Looking around, I realized that a place I held dear to my heart was around this area. I could almost hear the booming music in my ears. An idea popped up in my head.

"Okay, time to bring you to the main event!" I pulled Minki along. 

Soon, we ended up in a stairwell that curved down and around a wall, so we couldn't see what was down there. Well, I knew what was down there, but Minki didn't. 

"This place looks sketchy," Minki glanced down the stairs.

"It's okay! I've been here a million times with Yongguk-hyung!" I opened the door at the bottom of the steps.

_____________________________

Minki's POV

Why is it so dark? Zelo's not doing something weird... is he?? 

He gave me a reassuring smile, then pushed open the door. Immediately, music blasted in my face, and after my ears had adjusted, I noticed the pounding bass that sounded with an explosion.

"What is this place?!" I yelled.

Zelo leaned down towards my ear, and I could feel the heat radiating off of him.

"It's an underground hip-hop club!" he whooped, leading me to see the center of the room. I felt a bit out of place, since most of the people in the club had on baggy shorts and tennis shoes. The whole room was like a huge dance floor, and at one side of the wall was a stage full of equipment for the DJ. The crowd had created a space in the middle of the dance floor, and in that space were two guys dancing their hearts out. 

This place was freaking awesome. 

"Like it?" Zelo smirked as he lead me to the bar.

"You should've told me we were coming to a place like this! At least I could've worn some sneakers," I nodded in appreciation as I took a seat at the counter.

"Hey! What do you guys want?" the bartender asked. "Oh! Hey Zelo! It's been some time since you've been here! Where's Yongguk?" 

"Hey Junhyung," Zelo greeted. "I'm here with my girlfriend!" 

"Whaaaaat?! Jinja?! You finally found a girlfriend!? Poor Hyuna. She really liked you, you know," Junhyung's eyes grew wide. He turned towards me, "So you're his girlfriend, huh? Wah, you're pretty cute! I didn't know you would be Zelo's type, you know, with the glasses and all."

"Nice to meet you to," I answered, not quite sure how to receive his comment. "I'll take a coke. Oh yeah, do you have any extra sneakers here?"

"Hyuna keeps a ton of shoes in the back. I'll get you some! But make sure to give them back before you leave," Junhyung warned, tossing me a can of coke. He left the counter and left to wherever those shoes were. 

"You look pretty comfortable in this place," Zelo smirked. 

"Dude, this is awesome!! I didn't even know that this place existed!" 

"Well, it is underground," Zelo smiled, pecking me on the cheek. 

"Y-yah!" I stared at him. "Do you wanna go back to being pheromone boy again?"

"But I'm allowed to do it now since you're my girlfriend," Zelo pouted. Rolling my eyes, I pecked him on his cheek.

"There, we're even," I pretended as if nothing had happened. 

"Hey lovebirds, I came back," Junhyung interrupted us. He held up a pair of shoes that were hot pink with spikes behind the heel. "Hyuna is shorter than you, but this might fit you."

I received the shoes, slipped out of my sandals, and squished my feet in the sneakers. It was a bit uncomfortable since they weren't really my size and I wasn't wearing any socks. Oh well, I can manage. 

"They're alright," I shrugged. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. Just make sure you come again," Junhyung winked. 

"Do you want to go dance?" Zelo grinned. 

"Sure," I hopped off the seat and joined the crowd. 

_____________________________

"Today was really fun!" I grinned. We were back at my place and were lingering outside the door. 

Zelo seemed to get more awkward as we were arriving at my house. I don't know why, but at random moments, he would turn red.

"We can go whenever we want," Zelo offered. "But you're going to be debuting soon, so you won't get that much time off."

"I'll make some time," I chuckled and reached up to press on the doorbell. "Thanks for such a great day!" 

"Wait!" Zelo laid a hand on my shoulder and turned me around. His eyebrows were furrowed and suddenly, I felt a soft pressure on my lips. 

I guess I was too in shock to realize what happened, and I just froze. It wasn't much actually, just a quick peck, but after Zelo let me go, I was still staring at him.

"Thanks for being a great girlfriend," he whispered, and then he left. 

After a few seconds, I rang the doorbell and Baekho opened the door.

"So how did it go?" Baekho chirped, but I didn't answer him. The kiss was still replaying in my head.

"I don't think she can see us," Jonghyun waved a hand in front of my face. 

"She looks so weird!" Minhyun guffawed. "Look at that huge grin on her face!"

 



Hey guys!!! Yay! So they finally went on their date!!!

hehe, Valentine's day special i guess??

Oh yeah, DID YOU GUYS SEE THE NEW MUSIC VIDEOS FOR BAP AND NU'EST!?!?!?!?! 

First of all, for BAP...IT WAS SO GOOOD!!!! DID YOU SEE ZELO'S DANCING?!?!! THAT TIME WHEN HE WAS HOPPING AROUND ON HIS SHOULDERS AND WHEN HE DID THE SCORPION?!? 

I wasn't really digging the black hair, but they were still cute ;P But FINALLY!!! IT'S A MUSIC VIDEO THAT WASN'T ABOUT SOME ROMANCE BETWEEN A GIRL OR A GUY!!! 

Now for Nu'est....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT GIRL!??!?!? HOW COULD SHE CHEAT ON ALL THOSE BOYS?!?!?!?

Oh yeah, and that awk kiss while she was hugging another ._____.

AND HOW COULD SHE HIT AND REJECT REN?!?! HE NEEDS TO FIGHT BACK!!! oh well, more Ren for me then ;P 

Thanx for reading and commenting!!! -candym0nster