chapter 45

MS. MISTER

 

Zelo's POV

No. No, it can't be...

I could barely stop myself from jumping up and down on my bed as I recalled what Yooyoung told me. 

---- Flashback ----

"Yah, Zelo. I have a secret," Yooyoung whispered to me. 

"Um... then you probably shouldn't tell me," I shrugged, not really sure where this girl was going.

"But I'm not good at secrets, especially when they're about Minki," she sang softly.

"Wait...what?"

"I'm not telling you anymore, since you told me not to tell you," Yooyoung grinned.

"I didn't say that! I said that secrets shouldn't be spread, but I didn't say you had to keep them!" I protested. What is this secret! Yooyoung hasn't even met Minki yet, but she already knows something about Minki that I don't! 

W-What if... what if it's about who Minki likes?! 

"So you want to know," she smiled. I nodded. 

"Arraso," she gestured for me to bend over so she could whisper in my ear. "Have you ever wondered why Minki and Ren look exactly the same?" 

"Well, they're twins, duh."

"Yeah, but usually the guy ends up more taller and manlier, while the girl ends up prettier and more feminine." 

"Stop beating around the bush and tell me!" I growled, watching Ren and the rest of his crew walk away and exit the building.

"Well, I think those two are actually one and the same. Maybe Minki wants to hide from someone, or she's just some girl who wants to hang out with a bunch of good looking guys, like my Minhyun," Yooyoung shrugged as she pulled away. "Omo~ I have to go now!" 

Then she skipped off like she'd just received a birthday gift. 

-----End of Flashback-----

Okay.... so yes, even I know something weird is going on. But still, if what she said was true...then...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

I stuffed a blanket into my mouth as I rolled back and forth on my bunk bed, trying to not let my spazziness show.

"Yah! Stop it!! You're making the bunk bed rock, and I'm trying to go to sleep!" Himchan scolded, kicking my part of the bunk.

"Mianhe," I apologized, then stuffed my blanket into my mouth. After a few minutes, Himchan's soft snore came back, and I started my thinking process again.

I can't believe she was right next to me the WHOLE FREAKING TIME!! All I had to do was reach out, and she'd be in my arms! 

Wait a moment.

If she's Ren, then that also means that ... she heard my confession. Omo, NONONONONONO!!! I started rolling back and forth on my bed again.

"ZELO!!! I SWEAR!! ONE LAST TIME AND I'LL-" Himchan threatened as he woke up. 

"M-Mianhe!! I didn't mean to!" I apologized once again, "It won't happen again."

"Dude, you're acting weird," Himchan sighed a few seconds later. 

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered, promising myself to keep her secret. I didn't exactly see why it was such a big deal, but if she's keeping it, then it must be something. 

"Well, you won't stop rolling back and forth like a roly-poly, so obviously something weird is going on," Himchan sighed.

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking."

"About what?"

"Um.... our new song! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S SO GOOD!! I'm just so excited to see the reactions on our fans' faces, hehe," I pretended to giggle. Ew Zelo, really? GIGGLE?! WHO GIGGLES?! Except for Ren of course... but he's a girl...I think.

"Uh huh. Then fanboy a little softer, will you? And stop rolling around and shaking the bed, or you'll be sleeping on the floor," Himchan yawned.

"Ne." 

__________________________________

The next morning 

Omo, she's sitting right next to me. Don't let it get to your head, Zelo. Take a deep breath, calm down. 

I nervously tapped my pen on my desk like a drum. Ren (or Minki?) shot a glare at me. 

"Yah! Stop it, it's annoying!" Ren hissed quietly.

"W-What's annoying?" I tried to flash a cute smile. She/ he just stared. I couldn't tell whether it was a shocked I-don't-know-what-to-do-because-you're-smile-is-so-cute dumb look, or a what's-your-deal? dumb look. 

"Are you brain-dead? That pencil of yours!" she/ he punched my lightly in the shoulder.

"Oh, right," I folded my arms into a tight knot.

"Are you okay, Zelo? You've been acting weird this morning, too? And apparently you were keeping Himchan up last night because you kept on rolling around," Jongup asked. 

"I'll talk about it later," I lied. 

"Whatever you say," Jongup shrugged.

After a few hours, it was time for lunch. During those few hours, I had devised a plan to verify whether or not Ren was actually Minki.

"Yah! What are you doing, Zelo? It's time for lunch, and all you're doing is sitting and texting!" Jongup whined.

"Give me a sec," I quickly typed an awkward text to Minki about how boring school was. 

In a way, I hoped that Ren WASN'T Minki, because then that would mean that Minki wouldn't know I talked about her... a ton. But then again, I also hoped that he was Minki.

With these thoughts battling it out in my head, I sent the text.

Please don't be Minki.

Please be Minki.

Nonononononono...

Pretty pretty pretty pleeeeeease!!!!!

Bzzzzzzzzztt!! Bzzzzzzzzt!!

The sound came from Ren's - or should I say Minki's- pocket. Even though I pretty much expected for this to happen, I couldn't help feeling shocked.

"Yah, Zelo. Your jaw looks a bit....large," Minki grimaced as she stuck her hand in her pocket to pull out her phone, but then decided against it and placed her hand back at her side.

"Omo, it's wide enough for flies to buzz right down your gullet," Jongup guffawed. 

"E-eh? O-oh! Sorry," I numbly answered, manually pushing my chin back up. 

"Dude, I'm starving. Can we go to lunch yet?" Minki groaned, looking around the room to see if everyone had already left.

"H-huh? Oh, yeah," I grinned, blushing. "I have to go to the bathroom real quick. I'll meet you there."

"Arraso," Jongup shrugged, and the two of them left. 

It took me a moment to get my legs to work, to stand up, and to start walking. Dang it! I need to fix my hair! And I have really bad circles around my eyes, today. I rushed to the bathroom to fix myself up. Washing my face, making sure I smelled good, and making sure my hair looked good, I checked to make sure I was presentable. 

Wait. 

Why am I doing this? It's not as if she'll see you in a different light, I mean, she's been with you the whole time. 

.......

NOOOOOO!!! 



Sorry I didn't update for some time...I always feel like I'm saying this in every author's note. 

Anyways, thanks for sticking with me for this long!!!! Hehe, it's been 44 chapters so far...45, if you count this one. 

hehe...the pic up there is one of the screen shots I took of BAP's new mv...

I WAS FANGIRLING SO MUCH!!! I know it's mean of me to say this...but throughout half of the mv, I was like...Where's Zelo?? GAHHH!!!! WHERE IS HE?! and then when he came in and started rapping, I was like O.O ... SPAZZ OUT MOMENT!!! 

yeah...

I hoped you liked this chapter ^.^

Hope you guys comment!! (please comment TT.TT) -candym0nster