Angel in Disguise

A Sleigh Ride Together with You

Born as one of God’s angels just to be cast out, banished from the magical place called heaven when she decided to follow the evil’s whispers and felt too proud, assuming that she was the mightiest amongst all, none before her and none after her, not even the God Himself. Who could be blamed when God’s patience was running low and He decided to just throw her out to the earth to join the darkest and evilest group later? Of course, no one.

 

Throwing out to the earth meant she has to lose everything; the comforts of her bed, delicious food, glorious bedroom and other luxuries she used to have, and other things she used to possess. Did she regret it? Undoubtedly. She felt cheated, betrayed, and lied to because she swore that the deal shouldn’t be like this! Instead, she was promised everything the world could give her; that she would be given things she never tasted before when she lived in heaven. Well, now that she thought again, it’s not entirely a lie because indeed, continuing to live in earth was totally different compared to when she was in heaven. Again, whom to be blamed? No one but herself.

 

Years went by and eventually it turned into decades and even centuries. Still, her lost soul roamed around the earth aimlessly; without any purposes and certainty about what would happen to her next year or even minutes from then. As those wise people would remark, things would happen when you least expected it and regrets would only come when it’s already too late. Absolutely, that’s what happened with her and her stupid reckless decision. Becoming a fallen angel surely had never been her dream anyway.

 

God was full of mercies and compassions. He even sacrificed Himself to be crucified just so mankind would be saved. Thus, when the fallen angel came begging to him, kneeled on her knees to be given a second chance to repent herself, baring her heart and giving up her pride, which one of the main reasons why she was cast out from the beginning; He didn’t reject her immediately. Instead, He asked whether the fallen angel was serious in asking for forgiveness. The fallen angel swore that she wouldn’t repeat the same mistake again and would do anything just so she could be back to where she came from, heaven.

 

Again, He was forgiving and He was full of love but He couldn’t believe the fallen angel just like that. He asked for commitment, a solid proof that she was serious with her previous statement. The fallen said she never said anything truer than her wish to go back to the heaven. Thus, He instructed her to do a mission in order to return her to where she belonged in the past. With that, once again she was thrown out to the earth but this time not as a lost soul, but rather in a human form.

---

 

The deafening alarm from the clock on her nightstand succeeded to wake her up from her long slumber. She gasped for air once she opened both of her eyes because she was still not familiar with the fact that she needed oxygen to breath and other things on earth.

 

Yes, it’s been 5 months and a half since she lived as a human in earth, South Korea to be exact but well.. Let’s just say as a lost soul she didn’t need to do anything but to see, observe, and to judge but being a human forced her to work her out if she wanted to eat proper food, to bathe if she didn’t want weird odour came out from her body, and to sleep if she didn’t want to feel tired and dizzy during her day.

 

“You need to keep on fighting, Tiffany! Remember your most and main mission here! And in order to do that, first you need to wash your face and have a breakfast.” Yes, the fallen angel had a name of Tiffany Hwang or Hwang Miyoung in Korean. How did she have that name? Don’t ask her, ask Gabriel instead who initiated that name.

 

“But I don’t even have idea the person whom I need to seek. For God’s sake, I just have these tiny clues about the person I need to save from my worst trait in the past. I mean, all I can remember is me being too arrogant that God hates me to the core.” Tiffany kept talking to herself while showering, letting her brain did the work while wishing she got additional clue if she was lucky today.

 

“Maybe it can be said as one of the biggest sins in the past but today’s humans just so unbelievable! They treat arrogance as normal that cocky people call herself as confident ones nowadays. Then, how can I find the one? Damn, Gabriel! He doesn’t even want to give me more clues. Does it mean he doesn’t want me to return to heaven?” Tiffany applied her make up now, sitting on the stool in front of the dressing table when the said man suddenly appeared.

 

“You really need to stop bashing me and give me hateful comments if you really want to go back to heaven, Tiff. And I do mean it.” Gabriel showed up so elegantly with those pair of white wings attached on his back.

 

“I am just stating the truth, Gabby. No need to feel offended.” Tiffany rolled her eyes lazily.

 

“How can I not when you complain about me all the time and I mean every single day here? It’s your fault in the first place to be tempted by lies, Tiff. If only you heard me that time and stayed having faith in God, you wouldn’t be removed from heaven.” The dashing man sat on the edge of the bed, across the dressing table where Tiffany was at.

 

“You don’t have any idea how hard it is nowadays to find arrogant people, Gab.” Tiffany used sarcastic statement.

 

“What are you insinuating?” The man could only sigh.

 

“I mean more than half of people’s population are arrogant! How do you expect me to find THE ONE? You need to be more specific; don’t you think? At the very least, you can tell me if the person is a male or female? Or maybe whether she/he is brunette or blonde? Her / his height perhaps? Anything, Gab! Just give me one more clue and that would be sufficient, I swear.”

 

“There must be a strong reason why you’re living in Korea, Tiff. It means the person you are searching for the one who lives in South Korea or Seoul more specifically. Isn’t it enough?” Tiffany stood up and stared at him unbelievably. He only gave her two clues which were the person was a Korean and that she/he was arrogant to the core, just like how Tiffany used to.

 

“One more clue and I swear I will stop cursing you in daily basis.” Tiffany shamelessly begged in front of her used to be best friend before she was thrown out centuries ago.

 

“What do you mean?” The man frowned, still unable to believe Tiffany’s promises. However, the woman often lied to him in the past anyway.

 

“I mean I will only complain about you in weekly basis if you give me one additional clue.” Tiffany grinned widely, hoping she could persuade the good man somehow.

 

“You know I cannot do that. You will eventually find the person. You will just know if he/she is the one. I can only say that much. Well, I guess I have to get going before you attempt to do anything funny which I am sure He and I won’t like it.” The man winked before suddenly vanished before Tiffany’s eyes.

 

“Wait!! Yaah!! What a mean angel you are!” Tiffany shrieked to no one.

 

“I guess I have to be more patient until I have found the one. How long should I wait anyway? Not to mention that I really don’t like my current occupation.” Tiffany sighed before getting ready for work.

 

She was quite surprised when she abruptly woke up in a human form. Well, not much had been changed, physically speaking. She still got that gorgeous slender body, beautiful face, plump lips, pointed and well-shaped nose, and such with fair skin as the condiment but aside from that, she was totally blank about the human’s world. Yes, indeed she had stayed long enough but she was unprepared to live as a human.

 

She didn’t have a degree since she never went to school but out of nowhere, she had certifications stated that she had graduated high school and bachelor degree in business administration. However, that didn’t help her with anything because she had close to empty knowledge related to business and administration. Thus, she often failed her interview tests and that ended her up working as a waiter in Japanese restaurant mixed with working part time as assistant in pet shop. That’s the only way she could manage to pay all the bills and fed herself proper foods.

 

Tiffany started working in fast food restaurant at 8 am and would continue working in pet shop at 4 pm until the shop was closed. She barely got holidays, well maybe a day in a month if she’s lucky enough. At first, she complained almost every day regarding how unlucky she was and how she regretted believing the evil whisper. Hence, she wouldn’t be here if she stayed humble and be grateful for what He had given her. Slowly but sure, she had entered the acceptance mode and just be thankful that she still had a job and could live her life sufficiently.

 

Living on earth for almost a semester was enough for her to adjust with humans’ environment; how to manage her financial well so she wouldn’t have loan everywhere, how to sort out which ones as priorities and which ones as back up if she got exceeded money, how to take public transportation, and even understood well which men were good and which ones had hidden meaning under their sleeves. Yes, Tiffany went to dates once in a while, if she was bored or when she felt lonely. After all, her friends were all up there, watching her doing her mission and wishing her good luck.

 

“Morning, Tiff!” Her friend greeted her nicely when she was entering the restaurant.

 

“Morning, Soo! You’re early today.” Tiffany smiled in return and continued walking, followed by Sooyoung to the back area only for staffs.

 

“Yeah, I woke up super early and I thought it’s better to prepare the ingredients before our store opens. So, here I am!” Sooyoung was basically a cheerful person and a fun one to befriend with. She worked as chef’s assistant but often, she helped the dining area prior to restaurant’s opening time. That gave more reasons for Tiffany to like her and be her friend.

 

“You are always welcomed to help here, Soo.” Tiffany chuckled, responding her friend’s shortly. Tiffany then went to locker room to place her bag and change into her uniform.

 

“Won’t you ask me about the date I went through last night with Sunny?” Tiffany frowned, trying to remember who the hell was Sunny.

 

The gear inside her brain was rotating and she finally remembered. Sunny was the one whom Sooyoung met through dating application. The thing was, Sooyoung went to both directions; male and female. She just went through a nasty breakup with her ex-boyfriend almost 3 months ago. Tiffany found her feeling devastated, depressed and often daydreaming during recess time. That’s why, the woman told her to just find the replacement by installing the dating application. In short, Sooyoung tried to find the one through the app or more likely a distraction for now, following Tiffany’s advices innocently.

 

“Oh sure! How was last night? Sunny is the matched woman in your dating application, right?” Tiffany asked again to ensure. She had a lot to think of, particularly related to the fact that she had to accomplish the mission when she had no idea who’d be the target.

 

“Yep! Last night was wonderful, beyond my wildest imagination. She is gorgeous, extravagant, and unbelievable. The perfume she wore is so addicting that she got me wrapped under her palm. Her smile.. Oh my god her smile was totally-“

 

“Okay okay, I get it. The conclusion is you like her, right?” Tiffany stopped Sooyoung before she could ramble further.

 

“Like is an understatement, Tiff! I think.. No.. I know I am in love with her! I even already missed her now! And it’s not even 12 hours since the last time we met.” Sooyoung animatedly expressed and Tiffany tried hard not to roll her eyes. Indeed, Sooyoung often overreacted when it’s correlated with romance and food.

 

“You just met her once, Soo. Stop exaggerating.” Tiffany sighed and walked to dining area, starting to wipe the table and everything else.

 

“I know it’s hard to accept but that’s the true, Tiff. Yes, I only met her once but it doesn’t meant that can stop me from wanting to marry her.” Sooyoung was lucky to close her eyes when a napkin landed on her face, no thanks’ to Tiffany.

 

“You better stop babbling nonsense and help me cleaning this area.” Tiffany said. Sooyoung shrugged, getting the napkin from the floor.

 

“Do you have any idea about her occupation?” This time Tiffany decided not to answer. It’s not that Tiffany was a mean or rude friend but it’s just her friend, Sooyoung, was always too fast in falling in love and most of the times, she would end up being left by her loved ones. That’s why, Tiffany didn’t want to push her hope higher; not that it was necessary to begin with though.

 

“She is a manager of this very famous artist and soloist in Korea! Do you know Kim Taeyeon, the queen of OST? The Cleopatra of magazines? The-“

 

“I got it, Soo! Kim Taeyeon is famous and that’s what’s important.” Sooyoung nodded erratically, delighted that her best friend heard her loud and clear.

 

“She has produced 8 albums so far and all of them were selling well! She had won singer of the year for 5 consecutive years! She even made the best album for the Grammy award! Her concerts were always out of tickets after the booth was opened for only what,.. 5 or 10 minutes? I forgot.” Sooyoung continued the story while Tiffany tried to respond as much as she could. Well, at least Sooyoung was helping her to tidy up the resto right now.

 

“So, when will be the second date for you and Sunny? I hope you can get laid soon so your voice will be lacking the next day.” Tiffany sneered and Sooyoung didn’t have any idea the sarcasm behind the statement.

 

“As a matter of fact, it’d be tonight. Sunny said it’s rare for her to be able to stay in Korea for more than a week so might as well to utilize it maximally. Oh, and she also told me that she’d try inviting Taeyeon to have dinner here! Can you believe that?! The one and only Kim Taeyeon herself would have dinner in our humble restaurant!!”

 

“That’s great. Hopefully she would buy only expensive foods so we could generate more bonus for this year. Yeay!” Tiffany exclaimed sarcastically.

 

“Stop making a fun of me, would you?” Sooyoung pouted.

 

“Fine.. What time will she be here? I can tell Yoona to save our best ingredients so it won’t be run out when they come later. Wait.. Actually, you can do that yourself. You are the chef’s assistant!”

 

“Oh shush! You already spilled the beans! So, the task would be on you! And Sunny said she’d be here around 7 pm. However, she couldn’t promise Taeyeon would tag along but she’d try. Sunny said to be patient when Taeyeon is around.” Sooyoung stopped talking and grabbed the mop, giving it to Tiffany. Sooyoung then pulled one of the chairs and sat on it.

 

“And why is that?” Tiffany walked to the front area and started moping the floor.

 

“I have no idea. Taeyeon whom I see on TV is a kind and friendly idol with exceptional voice. When I asked her, Sunny just smiled and she quickly changed into a different topic.” Sooyoung’s answer irked Tiffany’s curiosity but for now, Tiffany didn’t want to overthink. Perhaps, it’s just that Taeyeon had anger management like most of idols had or perhaps, she had different personality such as being introvert and such.

 

“Well, we just need to find out this evening. Besides, there’s no assurance Taeyeon would come anyway.”

 

“True. I’ll be at the kitchen area if you need me. Yoona would arrive in less than an hour so I have to prepare the ingredients.”

 

“Okay. Happy working, Soo!”

 

“Happy working Tiff!”

---

 

“What are you gonna do after this, Taeng?” Sunny asked Taeyeon was calmly sitting with her eyes closed while letting the makeup artist did her magic on her face.

 

“Go back to my apartment and sleep. Or maybe I can visit the usual bar and hang out there for few hours if I am not too tired. Wae?” Taeyeon asked in return, still with her eyes closed.

 

“I plan to have a dinner outside with a friend of mine. I want to invite you out and go there together if you’d want to. Oh, and it’s gonna be your favorite food, Japanese one!” Sunny said. She didn’t dare to call Sooyoung as more than a friend since she just met the tall girl last night plus she didn’t need anyone else to know about her preference. Taeyeon knew it, of course.

 

“Oh, which restaurant? Japan Whisk? Suaro? Poke a sushi?” Taeyeon mentioned all expensive high-end Japanese restaurants which perhaps only 15% of the population could afford it. Who could blame her when Taeyeon could earn more than a billion won in monthly basis, and that hadn’t included her fee for magazines shoots, interviews, and being a guest in variety shows.

 

“Not every delicious food is expensive, Taeng. You still can taste heaven and you only need to pay one-third of the usual bill you pay.” Sunny told Taeyeon with an inaudible sigh.

 

Taeyeon was her friend, best friend since high school. After graduating high school, Taeyeon tried her luck to being auditioned as one of idols’ candidates, with the support and encouragement from Sunny of course. After all, Sunny had been her no.1 fan since they were younger. Taeyeon had a golden voice although she used to be a shy nerd! Her singing could soothe anyone’s anger, depression or even hatred. Well yes, it perhaps sounded exaggerating but it’s the truth. Taeyeon’s voice was calming, melodious, and unique. Taeyeon could easily reach the high octave when she was younger, moreover when she had been trained for years that her voice has turned into even more euphonically for anyone to hear.

 

However, being forced to do endless training not only able to break her physically but also damaging her mentally due to the mandatory to train her voice more than 8 hours a day, dance for another 8 hours while the remaining 8 hours had to be divided between sleeping and focus in her study if she didn’t want to be known as a stupid empty brain idol. The director of where she was working at kept on poisoning her brain; saying that when she was able to earn much money, she could have anything in this world. Her materialistic family also didn’t help much that they kept pushing Taeyeon to gain more and more money. Thus, the old Kim Taeyeon had been transformed into the recent arrogant and selfish Taeyeon the most famous Idol in South Korea.

 

“I know but so far, only expensive food that could emerge my appetite to eat.” Taeyeon shrugged. Not long after, her phone was ringing and she mentally sighed before picking up the phone.

 

“How much do you need?” Without further chit chatting or even saying hello first, she immediately asked the question.

 

“Uhmm. I will transfer it right away. Bye.” Taeyeon didn’t even bother to wait for the other party to say more and quickly hung up the phone.

 

“Your mother?” Sunny asked. Taeyeon only nodded as an answer.

 

“I better let you prepare. If the show ends up sooner, you have to go with me okay? Release your sorrow and disappointment a bit about your family by having new friends. It’s healthier to have fun discussion with me and others rather than bottling everything inside while smoking on the rooftop of your apartment.” Sunny knew her friend too well that she also understood Taeyeon’s habits when she had a foul mood.

 

“We’ll see.” Taeyeon replied shortly and Sunny had at least expected that.

 

“Okay then. See ya later.” Sunny got up and excused herself.

 

“DAMN!” Taeyeon curses under her breath, causing the make-up artist who was now applying some lotion on her arm feeling scared and went panicked that her hand was trembling with some sweats as big as corn kernels flew down from her forehead.

 

“Could you do it faster? I am tired already!” Taeyeon tried to handle her emotion by not going into enraged mode.

 

“I-I will try my best, Mam.” The make-up artist tried to quickly end her task while hoping Tayeon wouldn’t be angrier at her or she might lose her job quicker than the lightning speed.

 

Taeyeon’s schedule for the day ended up faster than expected. Perhaps, the producer of the MV could detect Taeyeon’s sour mood since the beginning of the filming process that he decided to just continue the rest by tomorrow. Supposedly, it had to be finished within 2 days but maybe it’d take additional day to complete it. It’s the wisest decision, much better than having Taeyeon with a bad mood while the song was supposed to be cheerful with radiating colours decorating the MV background here and there.

 

“Thank you for your hard work, Ms. Taeyeon. We shall continue the filming by tomorrow, exactly at 10 AM if you don’t mind.” Shindong, the middle aged man producer said to Taeyeon politely.

 

“I don’t mind. I shall see you tomorrow, Shindong Sunbae.” Taeyeon bowed to the man, knowing that he used to work in the same agency as her before he decided to end his contract and started working in the field that he’s passionate at.

 

“Of course. Have a nice evening, Tae.” Shindong decided to be friendlier when Taeyeon just smiled at him. Nevertheless, Taeyeon was known to be polite and respectful to someone who’s older than her.

 

“You too, Sunbae.” Taeyeon replied before excusing herself to find Sunny.

 

“You realize that today’s filming is ended faster because of your foul mood, right?” Sunny didn’t need to filter her words because she knew Taeyeon best. Besides, if not her, then who else was brave enough to confront her and slap her with the truth that Taeyeon acted y sometimes and her mood would easily be affected by her family?

 

“Is it?” Taeyeon raised one of her eyebrows.

 

“Stop pretending that you didn’t know, Taeng. They just don’t want to worsen your mood and try to bear with your y attitudes today. I also heard that you scolded the make-up artist after I left earlier. What mistakes did she do? Or you just needed a place to vent up?” Sunny raining her with endless questions was exactly what Taeyeon didn’t need right now.

 

“Not now, Sunny. I am tired.” Taeyeon shook her head and flatly said to her friend.

 

“Fine. Go change and I shall wait for you in the car.” Sunny gave up for now. She left Taeyeon who made a turn and went into the changing room.

 

Taeyeon locked the room and went to sit on the sofa. She unlocked the phone screen and went into the gallery folder. She stared at the specific picture that was taken years ago, when she was only a poor nerd with big glasses standing with a big smile decorating her face while her mother was on her right side, her father on her left side with her older brother standing beside her mother and lastly her baby sister was carried inside her mother’s arms. Yes, they couldn’t be considered as affluent family but at least they were happy; at least she was happy and felt loved at that time, unlike now.

 

Her father was merely a labour with under rate monthly payment whiles her mother working as dishwasher in a small restaurant. They could barely eat proper food and Taeyeon had to be super smart in order to continue her study since her parents couldn’t afford to pay the school fee. Her older brother stopped his study after completing junior high school helped his parents to take care of his younger sisters while working freelance as delivery man who was paid in hourly basis. To sum it up, their whole earnings were only sufficient to pay monthly house rent and eat 2 times a day. Weirdly, Taeyeon had nothing to complain at that time. She felt happy with all the economics issues that haunted her family.

 

Now that she had more than enough to buy everything the world had to offer, why she couldn’t afford happiness? She stopped wondering why the moment her parents only contacted her when they needed money. Her younger sister had a dream to become a movie artist but due to her lack of attractiveness, she required lots of money to make her more beautiful and bribe the important persons here and there so just she could appear even only as a cameo.

 

Her brother probably the only family related person she could rely on and trust. He regularly called Taeyeon to ask how she was doing and how was life in general. He was there when Taeyeon felt lonely and needed someone to share some of her burdens on. Taeyeon always tried to meet her brother whenever she didn’t have full schedules. He was now working as a bar owner and yes, Taeyeon was the one who provided more than enough until he could stand on his own. At least, he never asked and Taeyeon did it because she loved him and care about him.

 

A tear escaped from Taeyeon’s left eye and she didn’t bother to wipe it away from her cheek. She wanted to call her brother until she remembered Sunny was waiting for her in the car. Taeyeon quickly got up and changed her clothes. As in cue, 10 minutes after, her phone was banging with Sunny’s name on the screen. She briskly walked out and went to the entrance to meet her friend slashed manager.

 

“What took you so long?” Sunny asked when Taeyeon was fastening her seatbelt.

 

“I forgot where I put my phone until you called me and it was ringing..” Taeyeon faked a smile and Sunny knew better than anyone else that her friend was lying, yet she didn’t press further.

 

“Alright. Shall we go to my friend’s restaurant then?” Sunny set her GPS to the Japanese restaurant where Sooyoung was working prior to receiving confirmation from Taeyeon.

 

“You already directed your car there even if said no anyway. Just.. Make it fast, okay? I want to have an appropriate rest tonight. We still have schedule for tomorrow if you forgot.” Taeyeon rested her head on the window and closed her eyes after replying.

 

“Have a quick nap for now. We shall be there in 30 and I promise, we shall go home when you’re bored or tired already.” Taeyeon nodded her head and said no more.

---

 

“Irasshaimase!!” The waiters simultaneously welcomed Taeyeon and Sunny once they were entering the restaurant.

 

“Are they always this loud whenever guest comes in? It’s disturbing! Expensive restaurants aren’t as exaggerated as this.” Taeyeon whispered while walking beside Sunny, following her best friend to choose their table.

 

“Shussh. Shut up, Taeng. We’ve just arrived. Don’t embarrass me!” Sunny replied almost inaudibly, didn’t want others to hear her friend’s rude comment.

 

“Welcome, Sunny-ah!! We have been expecting you.” Suddenly, Sunny’s special friend came from the kitchen area and greeted them cheerfully. After all, Sooyoung always came out whenever there were new guests coming since this afternoon until Yoona scolded her for not doing her job seriously.

 

“Thank you, Sooyoung-ah. I am sorry we are late.. The filming process took longer than we predicted.” Sunny apologized and turned to her friend.

 

“Ah.. This is Kim Taeyeon, the person I talked about. And Taeyeon-ah, this is Sooyoung.” Sunny introduced Taeyeon to her dear friend. Taeyeon smiled only a little, didn’t bother to welcome Sooyoung’s hand that had been stretched forward.

 

“I.. I am sorry, Soo. I think Taeyeon is tired.” Sunny apologetically said while throwing deadly glare at her friend.

 

“It’s alright, I understand. I shall call Tiffany and she will assist you with your orders. Meanwhile, you may download the menu from the QR code on the table. We are no longer giving the menu physically to avoid contact since... you know, pandemic and all.” Sooyoung offered a sincere smile as if telling Sunny that she didn’t mind Taeyeon’s rude attitude just now.

 

“Well then, I shall go back working. Please enjoy your evening and hopefully you’ll like the food.” Sooyoung smiled brightly before excusing herself and went to the kitchen.

 

“That was extremely rude of you, Taeyeon. Stop thinking that your position is higher than others! You are just a normal person when you are off the stage.” Sunny reminded for the umpteenth time.

 

“I am indeed higher, Sunny. At least I am an inch taller than you.” Taeyeon tried to make a joke but not to avail.

 

“Not funny.” Sunny huffed.

 

Amongst others, Taeyeon only bowed down and obeyed Sunny. When it came to anyone else, she would be rude, arrogant, selfish, and generally annoying. She acted like that since she wasn’t given enough love from her family plus so far, her money proved to be the most loyal one to her; when she had money, she could do anything and even asked anyone to do the craziest thing she could ever think of. In short, money could buy everything, including someone’s dignity.

 

“Good evening! You must be Sunny! Sooyoung had told me about your arrival tonight. My name is Tiffany and I am here to assist you. Have you downloaded the menu yet?” Tiffany smiled kindly to Sunny and her friend. Sunny replied with the same smile and a nod.

 

“Great! Then, have you decided what you’d like to order? I could help to recommend some of our menus that are often to be ordered here if you’d like.” Tiffany was a friendly writer that no wonder, people liked her and tend to have her as their waiter. Heck, she even helped the restaurant generating more revenue by persuading them to become loyal customers with her great services.

 

“I’d like to order the most expensive food the restaurant could provide. And the same goes to the drink as well.” Taeyeon said uninterestedly.

 

“Uhm.. But our most expensive food is meant to feed 4 people or more while there are only both of you. It’d be a waste to order that if I may give you my personal opinion.” Tiffany politely informed.

 

“Shouldn’t you be happy that I’d buy your most expensive food so the restaurant’s target for the day would be easily achieved? You’re weird.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes lazily and went back to playing with her phone.

 

“Besides, you can have the rest of the food if we cannot finish it or perhaps you may feed the cats outside the restaurant if you want to. Not every day, the cats could eat expensive food.” Tiffany was trying her best not to feel irritated or worse, enraged. She took a deep breath and kept her composure.

 

“Well, if that’s your decision. One premium sushi sets and the most expensive drinks, am I correct?” Tiffany forced a smile. Good thing, the blonde woman didn’t look at her way or else, she might be exploded.

 

“Yes, that’d be all. Thank you and I am sorry for my friend’s irritating behaviour earlier.” Sunny said the last statement softly so only Tiffany could hear.

 

“It’s fine, don’t worry.” Tiffany winked and left to put the order into the system.

 

“If I know you’d be this annoying, I wouldn’t have invited you here, Taeng!! None of them did anything wrong to you, please be more respectful. Be a decent person and an idol that everyone looks up to.” Sunny complained to her friend with a serious expression. She had enough with Taeyeon’s attitude for the night and she couldn’t contain her emotion any longer. Yes, Taeyeon’s might be her employer and she was the one who paid her but outside working hours, she was Taeyeon’s best friend and she only wanted her friend to be a decent person; not the horrendous person she met every single day off the camera.

 

“What did I do wrong, Sunny-ah? I didn’t call insult her nor did I humiliate her! I didn’t see when your tall friend tried to shake hands with me and I only wanted to ensure I get the best food for the night since I am so tired and starving at the same time.” Taeyeon defended herself.

 

“You can always talk to me about your problems, Taeng. You know that, right? I better hear you complaining for hours than having my friend changes not for the better. You are not the same Taeyeon whom I used to know. I understand things have changed over the years and most of them are not according to your expectation, but it doesn’t mean life ends when you don’t get what you want, Taeyeon-ah.” Sunny softened her tone.

 

“Look around. People are staring at you because they idolize you. You might not get the love you long for from your family but many people love you, Taeng. They care about you. I care about you and at least you still have your brother that sincerely loves you. You have so many reasons to keep walking forward and strive to be a better person.” Sunny added.

 

“They love me because of my voice, because I am attractive to look at and easy on the eyes. They love Kim Taeyeon the idol, not the real me. If my own parents leave me, how can you be so sure they will stay once they get to know me better, Sunny? I have enough of people giving their artificial love for me. I don’t need it.” Taeyeon put away her phone to reply Sunny earnestly.

 

“They do love and adore you because the person whom they see on screen; the person who is friendly, full of smiles, and humble. But if they know the truth.. Sigh.. Who want to love an arrogant, selfish and self-centred person like you, Taeng? No one, that’s for sure. Therefore, go back to the old Taeyeon, please? I know it’s your defence mechanism so no one would want to get to know you better and prevent you from getting hurt due to unrequited love. But Taeyeon-ah~ Not everyone is as bad as your parents. I am sure there is someone who is fated to love you unconditionally and vice versa. Stop sleeping around and look for the one, would you? I cannot get married if you’re keep being like this.”

 

“Stop pretending as if you know me best, Sunny-ah. The old Taeyeon has dead and I love being my current self for your information. I don’t have any reason to go back being the nerdy and weak Taeyeon. Besides, don’t blame me for your single status! You don’t even have a lover, how could you get married?” Taeyeon clicked her tongue in disagreement.

 

“You are not weak, Taeng. You’re just a friendly neighbourhood Taeyeon who is humble, smart, and kind. And just you see~ I will find my soulmate soon that you shall envy me and couldn’t help but having one too.” Sunny was glad the serious discussion had turned into a bit more fun now. The manager stuck out her tongue and Taeyeon flicked her forehead as a punishment.

 

“I am not a spiderman, mind you!” Taeyeon commented.

 

“Good evening, the food is ready to serve. Please enjoy your meals!” Tiffany announced and served the food. As the waiter said earlier, the portion was plenty that Sunny was convinced that they wouldn’t be able to finish it.

 

“Uhm.. Tiffany, right?” Sunny called before the waiter went away.

 

“Yes, how may I help you?”

 

“Since it’s late already, do you think it’d be okay if we take longer to finish the food? I mean.. It’s almost 9 pm now.” Sunny asked politely.

 

“It’s totally fine! Sooyoung had given us the information about your arrival beforehand and even begged the owner to extend the closing time by an hour.” Tiffany winked and gave a friendly smile. However, before Tiffany had managed to excuse herself, she heard Sunny call her again.

 

“Why don’t you join us along with Sooyoung to eat together with us? As you said, the food is too much for us both. What do you say?” Sunny offered and Tiffany felt hesitant. In normal occasion, she wouldn’t say no to the offer but witnessing her friend’s attitude earlier made her feel uncertain.

 

“I should ask Sooyoung first before-“

 

“No need to do that, Tiff for I am already here! And yes of course, I would say yes to the offer. The restaurant is about to close so Tiffany and I need to do housekeeping for a moment. Say, I will join you two in around 15 minutes. Is that okay?” Sooyoung joined the conversation.

 

“Certainly.” Sunny smiled and nodded her head. With that, Sooyoung pulled Tiffany’s arm to the area where only staffs could enter.

 

“What are you doing? I don’t eat with strangers!” Taeyeon complained as soon as both women were gone from their sight.

 

“They are not strangers. I have told you that Sooyoung is my friend, right? Besides, your only friend is me. There’s no harm in getting to know someone new. I have intuition that Tiffany is a good person.” Sunny said before sipping down her drink and wiped out .

 

“You’re the one who ordered too much, anyway. You don’t think just the two of us would be capable to finish this, do you?” Sunny continued blabbering while Taeyeon could only grumbled silently; didn’t want to debate further with her friend. Not long after, both Tiffany and Sooyoung went to their table with their uniform had been changed into casual ones.

 

“Hey, hope you didn’t wait too long.” Sooyoung offered a smile while Taeyeon pretended not to see; still annoyed with Sunny who made decision without consulting with her beforehand.

 

“I hope you’re hungry enough to help us finishing the food.” Sunny secretly stomped Taeyeon’s foot under the table, causing the older woman to yelp suddenly.

 

“OUCH!!” Taeyeon in reflex screamed.

 

“What happened?” Tiffany asked anxiously.

 

“Nevermind.” Taeyeon rudely replied. Sunny could only sigh, feeling regret inviting her friend over. She felt uneasy, moreover that Sooyoung and Tiffany had been nothing but trying to be kind and friendly with them.

 

The dinner went on with mostly Sunny did the talking while Taeyeon only sipped her sake once in a while whilst kept herself busy with her phone. Good thing that Tiffany and Sooyoung didn’t react much to Taeyeon’s rude and arrogant behaviour. Yet, surely Sunny would scold her friend after this and remind herself to apologize to Sooyoung.

---

 

“I am really disappointed with you this time, Taeyeon. This is not the first time you were intentionally being unfriendly toward others, but I have told you right from the beginning that Sooyoung was my friend, right? And her friend would also mean my friends. Similar with that, it means my friends should have been yours too.” Sunny expressed her disappointment while they were on their way to Taeyeon’s apartment.

 

“Well, as you’ve said before.. This is not the first time so you should have known how I would react toward new people. I never asked for this, you did it to yourself!” Taeyeon rebutted with a flat tone.

 

“For God’s sake! I just wanted you to have new friends, Taeng! It’s lonely not to have someone you can trust, whom you can be with. You don’t even have a serious relationship with someone! All you do is sleeping around or hanging out with me. I don’t want you to end up alone one day.” Sunny kept scolding her best friend while she’s busy driving.

 

“I have you, Sunny and that’s enough for me. What’s a number without quality? I don’t need that.” Taeyeon shrugged. She obtained a blindfold she always had everywhere inside the compartment and put it on; putting an end to the heated conversation.

 

“And you always do this whenever we argue over your annoying behaviour. I wonder when you’d grow up.” Sunny sighed, shaking her head in disagreement.

 

“Goodnight, Sunny. Wake me up when we’ve arrived.” Taeyeon reclined her seat and tried to get some sleep she needed the most. Her body was aching and her head had started to get dizzy no thanks’ to the amount of alcohol plus lack of sleep.

 

“Fine.” Sunny said no more and adjusted her position as well; trying to focus on the road solely. She then tried to choose calming music so Taeyeon could sleep more easily. Sunny knew more than anyone how Taeyeon often got insomnia and she even needed sleeping pills most of the time to help her to get the rest she required the most. Sunny really wanted to help her friend overcome some of her problems or at least to be there and listen to her. Too bad, Taeyeon was too secretive and had trust issues after her own family betrayed her.

 

Two weeks passed by just like that and Taeyeon finally was given a break for 2 days straight after the CF shooting she just did along with fans meeting occasions she had over 3 different areas all over South Korea. As usual, she preferred to stay indoor rather than going outside meeting people. She had done that whenever she had events or jobs she had to do and she got tired of people to be honest. She loved her dog more; at least Zero wouldn’t betray her aside from the cuteness overload that the dog could offer her.

 

She was laying down on the long and quite huge sofa with Zero sitting on her lap and the TV on when her phone was ringing. Taeyeon cursed under her breath for whoever had guts to disturb her on her days off. Didn’t she have enough jobs the other days? Hadn’t she produced lots of money for her company? Hence, she lazily moved her hand to grab the phone and took a peek on who’s the caller.

 

“Oh, come on, Sunny. What do you want? I am having my proper rest now. You will see me back at the building the day after tomorrow anyway.” Taeyeon groaned.

 

“No, you’re not. You’d just laze around, talking to your dog and not having appropriate food until the day ends while at night, you’d have hard time to sleep. Heck, you would repeat what you did today the day after too. When we meet later, you’d already lose 2 kilos and I don’t want that to happen to my friend.” Sunny knew Taeyeon too well and the latter didn’t know whether she should be thankful or vice versa.

 

“Shut up and let me be, Sunny. Even if I don’t get sufficient sleep or food, I’d still have proper rest because I wouldn’t do anything which generate sweats today.” Taeyeon giggled when Zero climbed on her and started her cheek.

 

“When was the last time Zero had a proper bath and got his haircut done, Taeng? If you’re too lazy to get out for yourself, at least do it for your dog. He has been loyal and being nothing but a good kid for you.” The statement made the gear inside Taeyeon’s head rotated albeit slowly.

 

“I hate it when you’re right. Fine! I’d get Zero to the animal grooming salon and made him more handsome than he’s already now. Well, I’d be busy so goodbye!” Taeyeon heard Sunny chuckling before she managed to press the red button on her phone.

 

“Did you hear that, Jero-yaa~ We’ll get your curly and irregular fur done. You’d be so fragrant and handsome that every female dog in this neighbourhood would want to mate you.” Taeyeon laughed heartily; the kind of laughter no one could ever see whenever she’s on cam. She would laugh yes, but the kind of smile and laugh that full of pretention.

 

Taeyeon stretched her body, feeling her limbs were aching and sore. Perhaps, she could have massage too while waiting until Zero was done with his treatment. She put that in mind and got up, grabbing a towel and went to the kitchen. She felt her stomach was making a riot, asking to be fed but she was not in mood to eat at all. Therefore, she took a banana and ate it while she’s walking to the bathroom. Perhaps Sunny was right, she needed her habits to be rectified. But then again, who would do it? She was too lazy to care about her own life and she never let anyone came into her life. Oh well…

 

Taeyeon couldn’t believe her eyes; the animal grooming salon that she usually visited was closed for the day. Yes, there was a notification board saying that it’s gonna be closed for the whole week since the owner was out of town. Taeyeon was pissed and really just wanted to go back to her cocoon but when she took a look on Zero, she didn’t have a heart to abort the plan. Zero was so happy to finally out of the apartment which would happen so occasionally that Taeyeon felt bad for him.

 

“Fine, let’s hope we’d find another salon for you, Jero-yaa. Noona wouldn’t let you feel sad, okay?” Taeyeon petted her lovely dog while the latter barked in excitement as a reply. Taeyeon then pushed down the handbrake while drove her car slowly while praying there’s another salon nearby. 5 minutes driving and she finally found another option of salon; yes, it’s not as big as the previous one but it’s worth to try. After all, she didn’t have many choices left if she didn’t want to roam around for more.

 

“Now, let’s go inside and hope the Noonas inside were as kind as the ones in our usual salon, ne?” Taeyeon lifted Zero and embraced him tightly while walking to the entrance door.

 

The staffs were welcoming her when she entered the place. There were other animals inside; cats and dogs mostly. Taeyeon notified what she needed from the staff for Zero and was asked to wait or she could also see what the staff was doing if she wanted. There were squealing and muffled screams heard from the other side of the room. Yes, she had been exposed and undoubtedly, they knew who she was. That was one of the things she hated going outside. Meanwhile, the usual place she often visited wouldn’t treat her like an idol.

 

“How long would the treatment require for fur grooming, spa treatments, ears and nails cleaning, and facial trim?” Taeyeon asked the receptionist.

 

“Around 2 to 3 hours, depending on the number of queues. Will you wait here or-“

 

“No, I will just wait outside. Will you notify me when the treatments are done?” Taeyeon quickly interjected, feeling discomfort with how people were staring at her now.

 

“Alright. We shall inform you when we’re done with Zero.” The woman behind the table said.

 

“Great! Thanks! Here is my number, you may notify me through this.” Taeyeon gave her the number which actually wasn’t hers. It was Sunny’s; there’s no way she would clumsily give her number to strangers.

 

Taeyeon departed from the salon and planned to have treatment for herself; she needed to strengthen the root of her hairs, got her nails done, and other things the salon could offer her anyway. She dropped by a sandwich stand and bought one for herself; her tummy had protested too much that she really needed to eat something. She didn’t forget to buy a cup of coffee too to accompany the sandwich.

 

Nearly 2 hours and half when Sunny was bombarding her phone. She silently chuckled for she just knew, her friend would scold her for giving away her phone number carelessly. And yes, Sunny was scolding her for a good minute before she told her that Zero’s treatment had been done and the dog was more than ready to be picked up. Taeyeon was about to be done with her hair too anyway. She just needed to have her hair washed and she could go to pick up her loved one, read as Zero.

 

“I heard Zero is ready for pick up. I am here for that.” Taeyeon couldn’t hide her smile, feeling slightly contented for she succeeded in treating herself while having Zero in salon as well. She was very active even in her off day, wasn’t she? Of course…

 

“Please kindly wait, we shall deliver him to you.”

 

“How much is the service anyway? Let me pay it first.” Taeyeon gave her one of the platinum cards she had inside her small wallet. She was putting her pin on the card machine when she heard the familiar bark.

 

“Jero-yaa~” Taeyeon was having her smile attached on her face until she tilted her head sideways and had a sight of her supposedly groomed dog; the smile quickly changed and was replaced with a frown before her anger rose.

 

“What the- who did it to him?! Yah! I am asking you who the hell did the hairstyle to my baby?!” Taeyeon literally screamed out from her lung that made everything stopped; the hair groomers stopped what they were doing, the receptionist wanted to just run away from the store while other visitors kept their mouths zipped.

 

“It’s one of our staffs, Mam.” The receptionist felt like she wanted to pee inside her pant.

 

“I can buy this whole store if I wanted to and that will make you all lose your jobs, you know that right?! Now call on that staff!! She needed some explanations to do!” Taeyeon clenched her fist and unclenched it; she swore she tried to hold back her emotion but how could see when Zero looked like bald lion now. Her beloved son that supposedly spoiled with nothing but luxuries and branded things really looked like stray and poor dog at the moment. She gritted her teeth, tapping her for impatiently on the innocent floor.

 

“What did you call me for, huh? I am working now~” The staff whined but still walked to the main lobby.

 

“How can I help- Oh, Ms. Taeyeon! How are you? It’s the second time we-“ Tiffany’s words were cut off harshly.

 

“What the did you do to my dog?! How the hell are you that you had the guts to make me so pissed and.. and.. Ugh! I want her fired right now since there’s nothing you can do to correct your wrongdoings.” Taeyeon appointed her finger and demanded; not to forget to say mean things to her.

 

“Huh? Wa-wait. What did I do wrong? Your dog looks just fine with the lion cut hairstyle. He is even cuter now.” Tiffany stood her ground, trying to defend herself.

 

“Cute my ! He looks more like a stray poor dog you could find on the street. Didn’t the staffs tell you that the dog of which you’re about to treat is my dog? Kim Taeyeon’s dog?! Tsk.. What an idiot.” Taeyeon even forgot who she was; she ignored the fact that she was an idol and she should have been friendly, full of smiles, and humble. Good thing no one was recording this though. Hence, that didn’t prevent them from taking pictures anyway.

 

“Take those words away!” Tiffany strictly said with a flat tone.

 

“What?! You’re being an idiot?! God knows I am right, why the hell should I take it back?!” Taeyeon challenged back, stepping forward.

 

“I clearly remembered you didn’t tell the staffs what kind of hairstyle your dog would have. You should be thankful instead that I picked lion cut style for him since it suits him the best.” Tiffany was a principal person, to principle most of the time. If she thought she was right, there’s no way she would want to back down, no matter what the risks.

 

“Are you out of your mind?! You called this haircut is cute?! You’re not only an idiot, but insane as well. Call the manager of this store right now!” Taeyeon’s anger couldn’t be contained any longer. And yes, Tiffany was ended being fired since Taeyeon threatened to buy the salon and fire all the employees if the manager didn’t grant her wish.

 

If the readers thought Taeyeon won the match then you’re totally wrong. Not even a day passed when the news were spread like a wildfire; the headline wrote how Taeyeon was actually a rude and arrogant person, resulting Taeyeon to be scolded by her management and of course, Sunny. Taeyeon was given a punishment not to have any event temporarily and must be out of public for some time. For Taeyeon, it was a bliss instead a punishment since she could have her days off and do whatever she wanted.

---

 

It's been full month and Taeyeon started to get bored for not doing literally anything. Zero had gained her fur back and this time, she brought her dog to her usual salon. When that’s been done to, she was out of ideas about what to do until her company resurrected her back to do some activities. Money was never been a problem for her although her parents too had complained that she would get fewer money since her activities were reduced significantly.

 

She had tried travelling but since she was alone, the experience wasn’t that fun. Although she didn’t want to admit it, deep down she realized that Sunny’s words were true; she got lonely lately, moreover since she literally got close to none event for the past month. Tonight, however she planned to get rid of the loneliness by getting herself laid. She would go to one of the most famous club in town by tonight and got herself a beautiful lady to bring home, read to hotel and yes, nothing would stop her.

 

“Look at yourself, Kim Taeyeon. How good looking you are~ I am indeed charming, handsome, and beautiful; all could be found in one person and that’s me. How can people think I am straight when I can make women moan like there’s no tomorrow?” Taeyeon said as she was adoring her reflection from the mirror. She put on her favourite leather jacket accompanied by a white top underneath. She put her best smirk before applying dark lipstick afterward.

 

“Jero-yaa~ Noona is going out to do some hunting, alright? I have left abundant food and snack for you. Don’t wait for me!” Taeyeon bent down and petted on her dog’s head before locking the door behind her.

 

The queue was long but not for Taeyeon. After all, the employees along with the owner of the club had known Taeyeon and she’s been the loyal member for years. Taeyeon smiled cynically and felt satisfied, knowing that there would be lots of visitors for the night. It meant the opportunity to get wonderful lady would be escalated over the roof. Should worst case occur, she would just hire one of the lady companions to sleep with her. She knew she had a great performance in bed and so far, she never disappointed the woman she slept with; she would leave huge tips for her regardless she had managed to satisfy Taeyeon or not.

 

“Welcome, Ms. Taeyeon! We have prepared the VIP are upstairs for you. Are you alone or there’s someone you’re waiting for?” The usual staff greeted her. He had known Taeyeon for some time although he wouldn’t dare to even call Taeyeon as his colleague.

 

“I am alone for now but I hope I won’t go home on my own though.” Taeyeon winked and the man quickly understood.

 

“Of course. Let me walk you upstairs then.” The man bowed and hinted her to follow him.

 

“It’s quite crowded tonight so perhaps it’d be hard to dance on the floor below, Mam. I however shall instruct one of the securities to standby near you just in case unwanted things occur. Please tell him wherever you shall go because we don’t want you not to enjoy your time tonight.” The man said to her as he handed over the menu.

 

“Good. I appreciate that. Uhmm.. Is there someone new here that.. you know~” Taeyeon hinted.

 

“Certainly! We have new faces who are still young and full of youth energy. I shall deliver you the pictures right away. At the moment, we will give you the welcoming drinks. If you have decided to order anything, please don’t hesitate to summon my or our other employees.” The man bowed lowly before he took his leave.

 

Taeyeon made her orders not long after. She moved her head, nodding it while enjoying the vibes and the music that the DJ was playing. She then stood up, leaning her body on the railings and watched how the people dancing below her. She wanted to join but maybe later when she’s not sober enough so she wouldn’t care much about image. Then again, she didn’t want to be scolded further by her management and manager.

 

The drinks and she still craved for more when two ladies came up to her and sat beside her; on her left side while the other one on her right side. Taeyeon made a note to thank the owner later for the value-added services she gave. Taeyeon surely was enjoying her night with her consciousness level had been reduced at least a quarter. She let the woman kissed her neck while her own hands were busy roaming over the ladies’ hot bodies.

 

“Excuse me, this is your orders of French fries, some chips, deep fried mushrooms, chicken wings, glasses of tequilas, and another bottle of whiskey.” The husky and y voice interested Taeyeon that she moved her attention to whoever the person was bending in front of her now; with the supple s that Taeyeon wouldn’t mind to dip in her face in between those. Taeyeon her tongue before pulling the woman forward carelessly that the woman ended up sitting on her lap.

 

“My my my, who is this amazing woman that I just- WAIT! YOU AGAIN?!” Taeyeon was surprised that she accidentally pushed the woman that she fell down from Taeyeon’s lap.

 

“YAH!! THE HELL YOU’RE DOING?!” The said woman stood up, patting her and got angry at Taeyeon.

 

“WHAT?! You’re in need of money so much that you lower your dignity and become a lady companion, now? My my my~ How much should I pay you for a night, then? Hm.. Tiffany, right? I shall give you extra since-“

 

*SLAPPED*

 

“What the-“

 

“What have I done in my previous life that He sent you over and over again to ruin my life?! You’ve made me fired in two different places that I have to work at a dark and lowly place like this! What have I ever done wrong to you, huh?! Didn’t you have enough revenge at me?! What more do you want from me?!!” Tiffany literally shouted her heart out and bawling her tears with every word came out from .

 

“Wait- you’re misunderstanding things. I-“ Taeyeon became panicked because naturally, she didn’t need another scandal to worsen her current status.

 

“SHUT UP! I am not done yet!” Tiffany’s voice became louder and Taeyeon was divided; should she just leave and pretended that Tiffany was out of her mind or should she cover with her palm. At the end, she chose the third option, pulling Tiffany from the scene.

 

“YAH WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!” Tiffany continued screaming while following Taeyeon who kept on pulling her forward.

 

“STOP PULLING MY WRIST. IT HURTS!!” Tiffany complained and after some time, they ended up in the parking area.

 

“Listen, I don’t have any intention to keep meeting you, okay? Yes, I was wrong for saying things so carelessly before. But I already got enough troubles the last time we debated in animal salon.”

 

“So?” Tiffany folded her hands on her chest.

 

“So, I had to bring you somewhere more quiet, alright. I need you to understand that I don’t want to cause another scene that will give me additional problems more that I could handle and at the same time, got you fired for the third time.” Taeyeon tried to cast away her ego and put some logics in between them.

 

“I don’t care if I would be fired again! Ugh, I hate you so much! Why are you everywhere I go?! Can’t you just leave me be, please? I am tired of getting scolded every time we meet.” Tiffany sighed, giving up on the situation.

 

“Well, I-“

 

“Shut it! It’s even my first day working here and you’re already there to ruin it. Just.. Let me go back to work. You can continue flirting with the lady companions we have here or whoever I don’t care.” Tiffany walked past Taeyeon, didn’t even bother to spare her a glance.

 

“Damn it. Who does she think she is that she can do this to me?!” Taeyeon clenched her fist and gritted her teeth before returning to the VIP area.

 

Taeyeon ordered more drinks, foods, and even more lady to accompany her. She didn’t care about how much she was about to spend; she only needed to show that who she was and money was never a problem for her. Although in fact, she hadn’t seen Tiffany ever since. She thought maybe the latter was working downstairs. The night was getting late and it’s almost closing time for the club. Thus, she asked for the bill and prepared to go home.

 

She was already inside her car, igniting the engine while pulling down the handbrake when she saw a familiar face was walking across her, surrounded by few men that Taeyeon was sure not kind; far from it. Taeyeon knitted her eyebrows, feeling disturbed with the fact that Tiffany looked unbothered with how the guys lay their hands on her; touching her stomach and wrist carelessly. They were walking toward the alley where it’d be quiet and very possible no one would be around.

 

“! They must have drugged her! Well, it’s not really my problem, is it? Besides, she’s the one who told me to go away. She even said that I was always the cause who made her get fired! So yes.. I shouldn’t be bothered.” Taeyeon mumbled to herself while her sight kept on following where Tiffany was heading with the bastards.

 

“But.. What if she got and they would abandon her right after? What if she got killed… and I supposedly able to prevent it from occurring if only I wanted to… Damn it!” Taeyeon didn’t let her empathy which she never knew she had mess with her head further and hurriedly got off of the car.

---

  

How are you doing? 

It's kind of late to just write a christmas story now but I'll try my best to complete it before New Year at least ^^"

It's been years since the last time I wrote a Christmas story so let's hope my imagination combine with hallucination shall be sufficient to create a decent store XD

Anyway, I hope you're doing well and looking forward to merry and jolly Christmas!!

Please kindly drop by and say hello to me >.<