Chapter One

F4: Girls Over Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Y/N POV

 

Since the Shinhwa campus incident, my life hasn't been the same. The media are harassing me and my family for an interview, which I don't want to do. 

 

It became even worse since someone from the Shinhwa corporation decided to enroll me in their school for free, probably to save their reputation.

 

I tried to tell my family my feelings about going to this school and that I don't feel so good regarding that place. I mean, the students literally made one of them almost kill himself. I can't imagine what they will do to me since I'm from the working class.

 

My parents still forced me to go there because even if there's a social problem regarding this school, the school fees are free, and this will impact my scholarship if I go to university. 

 

Anyway, even if I don't want it, I still need to listen to my parents' wishes. I thought about it for a day, and maybe if I keep a low profile, I won't be harassed by rich s.

 

I heard knocking on my rooms’ door. It was Seulgi, my older sister.

 

“Y/N, I'll never get why you hate that school so much. It's so beautiful and I heard there's a huge swimming pool. It should be a positive point for you who likes swimming.” There was a genuine look of confusion in her eyes.

 

My sister has never been to university because of our parents' salary. She could have gone to a prestigious one because of her amazingly high notes, but unfortunately, life decided otherwise.

 

“Unnie, the reason I don't want to go is because of those rich fools. They will surely harass me because of our family background.” She nodded, agreeing with my point.

 

“Your reasons are valid, little sis, but you need to think about your future first. If you graduate from there, you'll have multiple opportunities offered to you.” I also nodded.

 

“You're right, unnie. I should only focus on my grades and graduate from this establishment.”

 

“Alright! Not to ruin the mood or anything, but I need to go to work.”

 

“Okay. See ya!” I waved goodbye at her then lay on my bed. Thinking about that made me tired, and I need a good night of sleep because tomorrow is my first day there. After thinking about tomorrow, I drifted to sleep.


 

“Sweetie! Wake up! It's time for school.” Said my mom in an angelic voice.

 

“I know, mom! I'll wake up.” I replied to her.

 

After eating breakfast, my dad drove me to the campus with the company car. Predictably, I was the black sheep of the school. Students arrived with a limousine and a driver or in a luxury car.

 

My dad hugged me goodbye and left me at the entrance. Already I arrived, already I was the girl that everybody looked down upon. 

 

Walking onto the pavement to the entrance, I was still amazed by the beauty of this school. It is really something compared to my last school.

 

I wandered around for a bit, exploring the horizon and also searching for the pool. Suddenly, I heard the melody of a musical instrument, intrigued by it. I followed the source of the noise, and it brought me to an isolated place. 

 

I saw a girl dressed in all white playing the violin. I listened to the melody until the girl noticed my presence and stopped playing.

 

“Uhm sorry. Do you know where the pool is located?” I asked, flustered by being caught listening.

 

“Sure, it's right there.” She pointed at the small basement on the right.

 

“Thank you.” I made my way to the pool, impressed by the visual of the girl.


 

After seeing everything I had to see, I went inside the school to see where my class was. I was glancing at a crowd forming around the entrance, which made me curious, so I stayed near the people.

 

“Everyone! The F4 are coming!” The crowd started to scream. The door was pushed open, and four girls walked in front of them. The boys and girls were squealing at their sights. One of them, the leader, I assume, stopped next to a girl.

 

She looked at her from head to toes and spoke to her friend.

 

“Jennie. Give me the rest of your juice.” the girl asked in a bored but authoritative tone. The girl named Jennie gave her juice. Then, the leader poured the liquid on the other's white shirt, leaving it to be ruined.

 

“Oh my god! What a !” I muttered. I thought I wasn't heard but I was wrong. Three girls showed up in front of me, shocked by my statement.

 

“Hey newbie! You should watch what you're saying.” One the group exclaimed.

I looked at them with a bored look and said sorry to not start a fight.


 

Arriving at home after the first day of school, me and my sister decided to surf on the web to look at who the F4 are. The research resulted in information about each one of them. 

 

First on the list, Lisa Manoban. She is the heiress of the large Shinhwa corporation at only 18 years old. Born Thai, she was adopted by a rich Korean couple and became their daughter. She has another sister named Tiffany, which is their biological daughter.

 

Second is Kim Jisoo. She is also 18 years old. She is the granddaughter of a former president, and the only one surviving in the family as her parents died in a car crash.

 

Third is Jennie Kim. She is 18 years old and is an heiress to a construction enterprise. Her father is a real estate magnate.

 

Fourth and the last is Park Chaeyoung. She is an 18 years old poetry genius who comes from an artistic lineage. Her Grandfather also owns a famous art museum.


 

The next morning, I found a stairway from an isolated basement in the campus. After finding out their biography, I couldn't help but rage against them, especially against that Lisa Manobal

 

“AAAAH! That damn Manobal!! She's so annoying!!” Screaming relieved all the frustration within me.

 

After a few minutes of raging against the F4, I heard the voice of someone. I looked down and noticed a girl’s leg. I stepped down the stairs to see who that person was. Unfortunate

Please log in to read the full chapter