Prologue

F4: Girls Over Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

3rd person Pov

 

Students just started to arrive at the campus, and the new victim of restless bullying perpetrated by the F4 has been chosen. The poor boy only said that there shouldn't be any difference between the average student and the F4, but it didn't please the group members, so they sent their army of most loyal students to make his life a living hell. 

 

The boy tried everything to escape the punishment, but it was in vain. People already knew what he did. His fate was already decided when he received that damn red card. 

 

That boy's life changed drastically for the worst. People treated him differently than before, beating him, insulting him, and even humiliation was part of his daily life now, until he had a plan. His plan wasn't the best, but it was efficient. The plan was to end this situation the fastest way possible, even if that meant dying. 

 

After escaping a beat down in the bathroom, he went immediately to the rooftop. Climbing over the security bar, he was placed and ready. Students started to gather in front of the emplacement where he was positioned.

 

But during that time, a girl named Kang Y/N had to finish her job, which was delivering someone's dry cleaning service. She got off her bike to search for someone named Park Ji Sung around the campus. 

 

She heard a clique of students laughing about someone who had the same name, saying that he wouldn't la

Please log in to read the full chapter