Chapter Two

F4: Girls Over Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

As a gang of boys dragged me out of the locker room, I tried to fight them off, leaving me to punch the face of one of them. He now had a small wound on his lips.

 

“Yah! Leave me alone! You crazy bastards!” I screamed, hoping someone heard me. 

 

They stopped instantly what they were doing as someone entered the basement. I glanced above to see who it was. It was Kim Jisoo. The groups of attackers didn't know what to do in her presence.

 

“What are you guys doing?” She asked them in her usual casual manner.

 

Her present seemed to make the boys anxious. For unknown reasons, they decided to fly off the scene. Jisoo kneeled down to my height.

 

“Have you forgotten something in your pancake recipe? I tried it, and something went wrong.” She asked.

 

I was still held down by the attack from earlier. I responded “baking powder”. It's rather awkward to talk about cooking pancakes at this time.

 

Jisoo noticed that the boys, who she thought ran away, were still standing there.

 

“What are you guys still doing here?” Jisoo asked them in a cold tone.

 

The three boys still didn't know what to say. They looked at each other, and this time, they ran away. The dark-haired girl turned her face in my direction.

 

“Thank you.” I thanked her, happy that someone saved me from this ty situation. 

 

“I wasn't helping. These things just annoy me.” She responded in a cold tone.

 

 

POV LISA

 

In my mansion, I lay on my sofa, thinking about how everything went with that crazy girl. I received a call from one of the three boys I sent to scare Y/N off.

 

“Hello Ms. Manoban. We did as you asked to scare her, but Kim Jisoo interfered in our plan.” the minion explained to me.

 

“Alright. What have you done to scare her?” I asked, curious about the measures they took.

 

“We grabbed her out of the locker and tried to bring her outside the basement.” He replied simply. I wasn't happy with what they did.

 

“Jeez. That was way too rough! I only asked to scare her a little bit. Now hang up.” I ordered him.

 

“Yes Ms.” He hanged up. My god. It's not that hard to listen to an order. It's so simple. Now I can't help but think about what she must have felt during that moment.

 

 

POV Y/N

 

I can't stop playing the memories of Jisoo helping me in my head. It lightens my mood up when I think of it. I was riding my bike in the city, looking around to see if anything happened, until I saw a familiar white figure touching a poster of the actress Im Jin-ah. 

 

I stopped my bike and went to the girl in white. My intuition was right because it was Kim Jisoo. 

 

“Kim Jisoo! What are you doing here? You're gonna blacken your hands with dirt.” She looked at me with her usual facial expression.

 

I took my time to admire the poster of Im Jin-ah. She was beautiful, she wore a long white dress and had beautiful dark hair. Jisoo glanced at me.

 

“Do you know her?” Jisoo questioned me. As if I didn't know who my idol was.

 

“Of course! She's my idol.” I smiled brightly at her. Jisoo's facial expression seemed to have changed to a happy one. She seemed happy by my admiration for her.

 

“She is so beautiful and bright! I bet she's gonna marry an actor as talented as her.” That sentence made Jisoo's smile drop. Looks like I broke the mood. 

 

Jisoo turned to leave me in silence. I really must have hit a nerve.

 

 

Arriving at home, my sister was on her laptop reading an article about something. It must be interesting since she hadn't noticed I was right next to her. 

 

“Hi unnie! What are you reading so passionately about?” I asked her, hoping she would respond.

 

“Y/N! Come over here! There's news about a girl named Miss “K,” who's supposedly pregnant at your school.” I was in shock. I wonder who this article was talking about.

 

“Alright. I'll go to sleep because I'm tired of this journey.” She hummed.

 

“Oh, sure! Good night, lil sis.” She hugged me goodnight, and I fell asleep in almost no time.

 

 

When I arrived at school, people were gossiping about Miss K. I tried to listen to the chit-chat, but people stopped talking just to look at me. What are they looking at? It's not like I was Miss K. Anyway, I had other stuff to do.

 

 

POV 3rd person

 

The F4 were gathering together in their hangout room. Chaeyoung and Jennie were talking about other stuff, Jisoo was reading a book, and Lisa had something bothering her.

 

It didn't take long for Jennie to understand her friend that something was bothering her.

 

“Lisa. What's going on? Are you thinking about that 2500 won girl?” She questioned her friend. Even though she already knew the answer.

 

“Just wait. She'll come here soon.” The young heiress expressed.

 

“What prank have you pulled on her this time?” It was Jisoo's turn to ask questions. Lisa looked at her with cold expression.

 

“Why? So you can save her again?” Lisa replied in an annoyed tone.

 

Jennie and Chaeyoung wondered what Lisa meant by that, while Jisoo closed her book.

 

“Why are you picking on her like that? It's getting ridiculous and childish.” 

 

“Do you see her as human? For me, she is a dog for defying the great Lisa Manoban.” Lisa retorded in arrogance.

 

 

POV Y/N

 

When I arrived in my class, I noticed people started to identify me as Miss K. On the two board, people wrote things like, “get lost,” “who's the daddy?,” “crazy ”, etc. It hurted my pride so much. The trio of bimbos left a pile of dirty rags on my desk. That was the last straw.

 

“I can't take this anymore!” I fumed out.

 

“So what are you going to do about it?” One of the bimbos mocked me. I stood up from my chair, took the dirty rags and walked in the direction of the F4 lounge.

 

When I arrived, I didn't even knock on the door and just barged it open. Lisa's facial expression showed someone who was satisfied.

Please log in to read the full chapter