Rescued by the Angel

Wildest Reality: In the arms of an angel

01.jpg?w=584

Chapter 3

 

I parked my car on an empty lot upon seeing the GIANT sign.

" Junseok's Club & Bar " 

A perfect place for a celebrity to get drunk without waking up to find yourself being No.1 in the search engines.

I ordered three bottles of soju, two bottles of cola and some snack to go along with the drinks.

Haish.. I'm sure to get drunk tonight. 

While sipping my first cup of soju-cola mix, I spotted Chansung and Seungri grinding on some girls with skimpy clothes.

Aigoo, these two casanovas are always looking for ways to get laid.

But then, who would refuse a rare chance of having a one-night stand with the hottest maknaes of 2PM and BigBang ?

As time went by and countless glasses of alcohol , I finally got DEAD drunk.

But I don't have any intention of going back yet. I don't wish to face Hyeryoung-unni, she would just scold me of passing the curfew, gettiing drunk, not taking care of my idol image and etc. I don't think anybody could a find a stricter idol leader than Hyeryoung-unni.

I picked up another glass of soju to drown my sorrow,

I ignored the pain of my throbbing headache and of course the pain of my broken heart.

 

Suddenly, a tall dark figure stood infront me, blocking the lights of the dancefloor.

I looked up to see who he was but I can't seem to recognise him no matter how hard I tried, blame it on my blurry eyesight.

" Aren't you drinking a little too much? " The figure asked.

It was a familiar voice. A voice I swore I knew all my life. But I just can't figure it out.

" Ahjusshi, who are you? " I asked with all the energy I could muster.

I kept waiting for his answer but in the end.....

Unfortunately, I passed out .

 

*Jaejoong's POV*

Did this girl just called me an ahjusshi?

An ahjusshi?! Do I look that old to her?

Aish, whatever.

Getting her home is more important now.

But.... WHERE IS HER HOME?!

 

" Ouch, that hurts," I complained while holding on to my head. 

The throbbing headache hadn't dissapear in one night. 

I slowly opened my eyes.. GASP!

This not my bed, this is not my room, WHERE AM I?!

I still have my clothes on.. 

And my handbag is still with me.. OH! MY HANGBAG!

I took out my cellphone from the handbag and was shocked to find out that I had 32 missed calls!

The STARZ unnideul had called me repeatedly since yesterday. They must be worried sick for me.

Oh, and there's 3 calls from Chansung and 2 calls from Taec-oppa and Junho each. 

There's also 6 calls from.......

Lee Hongki. 

I really wanted to call Chansung back since I think he's the only one who can help me, but my battery was dying! 

IPHONES !

 

While I was fiddling away with my phone, I noticed a shiny sparkle from the corner of my eyes.

I turned around to see a cute and gigantic Hello Kitty doll seated beside me.

It had a silver necklace hung around its neck.

" Hello there, would you mind if I take a peek at your necklace? " I asked . 

Of course, the doll remained quiet. Well, I would had freaked out if the doll answered me!

The pendant had kind of a lock and seems like it was meant to store a picture in it.

Being a very nosey and very curious person, I opened up the pendant and to my suprise,

It stored a picture of a happy couple having a date at a beach.

But its not any normal couple... its...

KIM JAEJOONG AND JESSICA JUNG!

 

OMG! Don't tell me this is Jaejoong's house?!

And it can't be SNSD's dorm either, because I've been there and I had called Jessica just two days ago, she said that they were in Japan!

Dear God, please give me a magic power to teleport myself back to my dorm. I promise you I will be good, I won't be out late anymore, I will abstain from alcohol and I will be fillial to my parents!

I looked around the unfamiliar room I was in.

There was a pictured frame on the study table that was not far from me. 

I stood up to take a closer look at it and I was right!

It was a picture of the guy that I always dreamt of meeting, the guy that made me believe of love at first sight.

Kim Jaejoong.

 

I was stepping on Kim Jaejoong's floor, stayed a night in his house and even slept on his bed!

This can't be true.

It can only be a dream, a dream that was too far to reach for a middle schooler .

A dream that was so difficult that I almost gave up.

A dream that had miraculously came true.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

The mirror that reflected me, the same american teenager that had come to an unknown planet to achieve her dreams of being a singer seven years ago.

The same teenager who went through difficult times with 100 other trainees to achieve the same dream.

The same teenager who was so afraid of getting close to others in fear that she would lose them suddenly.

The same teenager who went through the harsh cycle of a trainee. 

But the reflection in the mirror was not her....

 

It was a reflection of a sticky, unwashed and messy Ammelia Kim Soojin who just woke up after a night of booze!

How can I face my ideal guy like this?!

I took a packet of wet tissues from my handbag, a comb and a little lip gloss would solve this.

I may not be wearing make-up, but at least I need to look decent for him.

I looked at my long fingers.

I remember in an interview that Jaejoong likes women who has pretty hands. Well, I hope my hands are pretty to him .

Okay, I'm done. Take a deep breath and forget you anxieties!

 

Asa! I'm ready!

Ammelia Kim Soojin, just march out with confidence and meet him.

Isn't this what you had always wanted?

Just go, you have nothing to be afraid of! :D