The Last Time

Wildest Reality: In the arms of an angel

9828dc03c547f76a3812bbc5.jpg

Chapter 1

 

" Stop staring for goodness sake! " I heard a little voice behind me.

I turned around to see my handsome best friend, Hwang Chansung, seated with his 2PM members,

" MERONG! " I .

" We have to enjoy it while it lasts , " Sujong-unni voiced out. She is STARZ main rapper and also the swaggest female I've ever met.

" erts! " Taecyeon-oppa hissed under his breath.

" What?! Who are you calling erts. you BOSTON GEEK! " 

 

*Soojin's POV*

Oh my, there they go again. Squabble, squabble, squabble.

But during this, I witnessed a phenomenon!

The angel who we had been eyeing on, the superstar who was wearing a peek-a-boo fur coat with his chiselled abs and his godly handsome face.....

The Almighty Kim Jaejoong smiled at me from his seat!

WAIT! Did he really smile at me? Was I imagining things? 

Oh my! My eyes are not failing me , he is now nodding his head, he's acknowledging MY presence!

I felt my heart jumping out of my ribcage...

I think I died... and went to heavens.... 

by the smile that kills. 

 

*Jaejoong's POV*

" Hyung, the new JYP's girlgroup, STARZ, they had been staring at you! " Changmin told me with a slight grin.

I've been told many times that they were fans of us, but not to the point of staring at us during an award show?! 

I turned around to make sure, and true enough they were. I spotted Hyojin seated among the girls and gave a slight wave. Hyojin trained with us for five years before transferring to JYP and debuting as STARZ.

The juniors must had seen me as they all started standing up and bowing towards me. I gave a slight nod to them before I spotted HER.

While the others smiled and bowed, she didn't. Was she startruck or just plain rude? 

But one thing for sure..

She's BEAUTIFUL , and she had this cute large brown eyes!

 

" Soojin-ah , they're announcing the Best Rookie Award! " Sunhee exclaimed.

I woke up from my trance. Kim Jaejoong may be my ideal guy and the fact that he was HERE, in front of me was surreal, but this award means the world to me. 

" 2008 Golden Disk Awards goes to ..... *drumrolls*..... SHINee ! "

The crowds started to cheer and there were a few who wolf-whistled. 

SHINee... Well, it was expected.

However, I still felt a tinge of disappointment in myself.

Its okay, we could try harder and win a Daesang next time :)

 

But that night itself, TVXQ sunbae-nim was announced to bring home the Daesang which every singer dreamt of winning.

I've never heard such loud cheers before.

The Cassipeias was cheering their hearts out, yelling the prepared fanchants to congratulate the five gods' big win.

The " Rising Gods Of The East " came up on stage to receive their prize and that was the last time.....

The last time I would ever see DongBangShinKi as FIVE .