Evil Kyu Is Back

Love Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun

I drove Seohyun to the park; the park where we had confessed our love to each other. During the whole car ride, I didn't say a word, neither did Seohyun. She only curled up like a ball, staring blankly at the window without a word.

When we arrived at the park, I leaned over and whispered, "What happened?"

"Yonghwa... He... Tried to me." Seohyun replied softly before bursting into sobs again. Rage roared throughout me. How dare he do that? That son of a , Yonghwa!

"I'm gonna kill him." I muttered under my breath but Seohyun grabbed my arm.

"Kyuhyun, don't. Please don't." She pleaded with me. "Why, Seohyun? Even, after what he did? How can you still love him?" I asked, not understanding at all.

"I never did." Seohyun answered quietly but I heard her.

"You never loved him? Then why did you agreed to marry him?" I queried, completely confused.

"I can't say, Kyuhyun. I can't." Seohyun's eyes bored into mine, begging me to understand.

"Last time I checked, people married each other for love and nothing else." I said sarcastically.

"That's not true." Seohyun replied and I looked up in surprise. "Love isn't the only thing they married for."

I didn't know what to say to that.

~~~

Later, I was sitting in my car outside Hearts You Cafe. Yes, I am stalking Seohyun again. After what happened in the morning, Seohyun definitely needs my protection.

Suddenly, a dark shadow loomed over the car. Yonghwa?! Instead, it was Yesung, Yuri's boyfriend.

I lowered the window down and Yesung asked, "You have been here since 5. What gives?"
 

"Seohyun needs my protection." I answered before saying. "Do know that she was almost---"

"Yes, I know. Seohyun told me already." Yesung interupped me.

"Oh. You must been very close to Seohyun if she told you that." I remarked, a bit jealous of their closeness.

"I knew her since five years ago. She was the one who introduced Yuri to me, too." Yesung explained and the jealousy disappeared immediately.

"That's interesting." I commented and Yesung asked, "You still haven't answer my question."

"I did! Seohyun needs me!" I exclaimed. "Seriously, what does she sees in that jerk?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter