Chapter 1

A Little Not Over You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica was supposed to be in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. However, the Sorting Hat definitely knew her better than Taeyeon did. When they announced she was in Slytherin, Taeyeon swore she saw Jessica's eyes sparkling brightly. Taeyeon had known Jessica since they were children, but she had never seen that glint in her eyes before. It was the first time she had seen it, and to be honest, Jessica looked incredibly attractive. In Taeyeon's eyes, Jessica Jung always looked amazing. Her silky blonde hair, along with those piercing eyes, bore into yours when she stared at you. It was as though God played favorites when creating Jessica, or maybe, Jessica set the standard for perfection.

Jessica's first year at Hogwarts was quite different from Taeyeon's. Jessica was well-known for her exquisite looks, which came bundled with her intelligence. Kim Taeyeon, on the other hand, was just Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon spent a lot of time with the other pretty girls and struggled academically. However, that didn't stop Taeyeon from ogling Jessica whenever she made her rounds (Jessica was a Prefect), and Taeyeon never forgot to flash her best smile. Jessica recognized her, but didn't say much. It was a house tradition that Jessica liked to keep in mind—a tradition where Slytherins shouldn't act too friendly toward members of other houses. In Hogwarts, Slytherin held the highest rank, with Gryffindor coming in second. 

But that doesn't stop Taeyeon from "seducing" Jessica in her way, a way that often cameback fail and Jessica is always out of her reach. A plan that the genius kid named Sunny Lee guaranteed it's a fail-proof, however fail miserably. Like Taeyeon know herself any better - shouldn't even trust some geniuses from Hufflepuff. Taeyeon even considering to take this "scamming" to the Principal, but she scared that the Principal will send her back to her Muggles world. 

Love is just so... Blind. And Taeyeon fell into another fishy scam. Only this time, the spell was sold from someone named Seohyun, another genius kid in Gryffindor. The plan backfired again (expected) and Jessica once again, is so ing far from Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon is considering switching to another house due to her inability to detect potential scammers that's been targeting somebody stupid like Taeyeon. 

 

"Crinus Muto." 

Taeyeon didn't really have the time to study, hence explaining her result a lot and raising eyebrows because based on the result alone, Kim Taeyeon is not even a capable pure blood witch she is. The fact that Sorting Hat chose her instead of Ravenclaw is always one of eight wonders in Hogwart alone. She spends most of her time finding the perfect spell to make Jessica at least talk to her in their morning assembly. 

Jessica managed to rise pretty high in the ranking with her excellency, beauty and grace. It wasn't a surprise to anybody, even the professors because everybody knows she deserves the rank so bad. That girl did not come to Hogwart to play - that

Please log in to read the full chapter