Winter’s Laurie to Karina’s Jo (but they’re happy)

Min's Jiminjeong One-Shot Collection

Try reading Karina's lines like how Laurie was confessing to Jo on the hill in Little Women xD

 

Karina said, “I wish these pages would fill themselves with words that would help me tell you why I love you.”

 

 

Minjeong plants her feet to the ground. Nervous, feeling overwhelmed. 

 

 

“Because falling in love with you is hard to articulate. I either say i don’t have the words or ask if there has to be a reason why I love you.” Karina added. The distance is far but both of them felt it was necessary. 

 

 

Minjeong isn’t a romantic. She’s always questioned Karina why she chose her when there are a million other women more deserving of Karina’s attention. 

 

 

Karina takes Minjeong’s multiple blinks as an indication that she needs more explanation. “But really, it’s an explosion of emotions both high, low, and subtle. I never have the words because there are too many words. Trying to articulate what I feel for you doesn’t give justice as to why I am completely, utterly, in love with you. So believe me when I say I do because no other words can express what I feel for you but love.” *she breathes heavily*

 

 

At this point, Karina feels vulnerable. Weak to her knees, she sits on the floor with her knees up to her chest. Slowly, Minjeong approaches. Cautiously taking one step at a time, debating if all of this was a good idea. 

 

 

“I’m sorry,” Minjeong said. “I know you struggle loving me for the fact that I have difficulty recognizing what emotions I am feeling. I know I’m not as romantic as you’d hope. But I do want to try Rina. Being with you is scary because you’re such an emotional person. You feel so many things and I, I only feel 1/4 of the emotions you have. You make me want to learn other emotions. In fact, you already have taught me some. I may not understand love as well as you do, yet. But I cannot deny I like being in your care.” 

 

Karina turns to Minjeong in disbelief at what she’s hearing.

 

Minjeong smiles, “I’m quite fond of you.” She says, gently poking Karina’s nose. “So, are you done? I told you not to watch me before you when you’re not ready. I knew you’d get this emotional!” Karina nudges Minjeong. “Kidding. Come on. Let’s watch horror next” Minjeong said with stars glistening in her eyes. Completely opposite from the latter’s reaction.