Memories

Living in an Idol Group's Dorm

 

Sam's POV

He brought me to meet all the other members of EXO, but seriously I was soooo tired that I barely even remember all their names. The only ones I really remember are Xiu Min and Lay. Xiu Min 'cuz he's yet another grown man who looks like a baby and Lay 'cuz I liked his name. It reminded me of Lay's Chips and I was hungry. But unfortunately I only remembered their names, I completely forgot what they looked liked. Curse you bad memory!

After meeting all the other members we went back to LuHan's room. Only one thing ran through my head when I walked into his room: "It's so....messy." Ok, I know I'm like a huge hypocrite-if you saw my room, LuHan's would pale in comparison to how messy mine was-but he just looked like someone who would be really neat and stuff.

"Sorry, I wasn't really expecting anyone to come over." He said and started clearing up the place. While he was doing that I started looking at his room. He had a lot of pictures of his family and friends. He must really miss them. There walso this one picture of him with a bunch of other people. The closer I looked, the more familiar they looked. 

tumblr_m2jyfnjAEm1r22bmco1_500.jpg

"Wait a second...isn't that Taecyeon and Junsu from 2PM? And that girl...she's from miss A right?" I can't believe he got to pose with JYP artists, so lucky ;__;

"Oh, I used to be a JYP trainee before signing with SM." He said it so nonchalantly, as if getting into not one but TWO of the Big 3 companies was something you did everyday. "Why did you leave?" I hope it wasn't a tough subject, I would hate for him to start crying on me. Although, it would be kinda funny to watch keke. 

"Well, mainly because I wanted to go back to school. So I left. Then a couple years later, when I was shopping in Myeongdong with a couple of my friends an SM representative came up to me and asked me to audition. I did, and got in." 

"Wow, so some people in this world do find you attractive. Yay for you, but can you really sing?" He scoffed at me. "If I didn't know how to, do you think SM would let me debut? Plus, I'm the lead vocal in the group of COURSE I can sing."

"Yeah, yeah. Stop bragging and sing something aready." 

"Fine, fine" He took a deep breath and started singing. 

 

Baby don’t cry tonight

Dang hei ye zai ci liang qi lai

Baby don’t cry tonight

Jiu dang zuo mei fa sheng guo yi yang

Ni yong yuan dou bu hui hua shang xiang pao mo yi yang

Nan dao ni bu zhi dao ma

So baby don’t cry, cry

Wo de ai shou hu ni bu fang kai

"Wow, that was pretty good." He chuckled. "Thanks. Now stay right here, I'm gonna go change, don't do anything." He turned around and left. I decided to keept looking around at his pictures, maybe I could use another one of em to get him to tell me something about him. Hehe I like blackmail. 

I got to this picture of him and this little girl hugging. He looked a lot like he did back then. Man, Asian men are so lucky, they never age *sigh* As I looked closer at the girl, she started looking even more and more familiar to me...in fact, she looked a lot like me when I was younger. There was no way I would've forgotten my best friend...could I. No, there's no way this LuHan was the same LuHan from my childhood, no freaking way. 

The door clicked open behind me, and out walked LuHan...shirtless. "AHHHHH!!!!" I quickly covered my eyes and turned away. "YAH!!! Go put a shirt back on." He looked down and realized he was indeed missing a shirt. "AHHHHHH!!! Mian!!" He ran back into his room and slammed the door. It was pretty embarassing, but I gotta say, he's got a nice body. The door opened again, and thank goodness this time he was wearing a shirt.

"Sorry," he blushed. "I usually don't wear shirts when I'm home, I live by myself so..." He looked down at his feet, his cheeks bright red. "Well anyways, what were you looking at?"

"This picture of you and this little girl, it's really cute."

"Thanks, she was my best friend when I was a kid, but then she moved away and I haven't seen her in a while."

Wow, that sorta reminded me of what happened with me and Lulu. "What's her name?" I asked, I was actually trying to be nice this time, hopefully he wouldn't blow it and start acting weird again.

"It's funny, she had the same name as you; Sam. And her Chinese name was Li Haoyan, see?" I froze for a second. Wait....she had the same name as me...and she even kinda looked like me, not to mention the deja vu I kept getting from this picture.

Could this really be the same boy I was best friends with? And the one I used to love?

~~~~~~~~~~

Well hi guys! I could give  lot of excuses, but I'll just admit I'm a bad author and apologize /bows 90 degrees. SO here's the chapter I promised a month ago, and I'll try more to write, but school starts next week so idk, but I wrote better during school actually so it might be better...anyways I'll try to write another chapter by next week ok? But I still gotta finish summer reading...ok I'm just gonn stop here. Hope you had a good summer and....yeah please don't hate me T__T

 

Also, if you guys could comment it would really motivate me to update more. When no one comments I feel like no one read it so I won't write, but anyways yeah it would help a lot ^^