In the Morning

Items In My Locker

(Taemin POV) - As I slowly opened my eyes from what I thought was the best sleep ever, I realized that the other side of my bed was cold...He did leave me... Maybe his parents forced him to wake up. Man, I feel like I want to cry. I sat there on my bed for at least 15 minutes. I was to sad to get up.....but when I did, my door opened and MINHO HYUNG'S HEAD POPPED IN!!

"Hyung! I thought you left me!" I pouted.

He rubbed the back of his neck and said, "I....uh...the....um...bathroom."

I looked at him with a -whattheheckareyoutalkingabout- look.

"The food didn't agree with me..." I was still confused.

"HE HAD EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA! !!!" I heard Hyukjae hyung yell.

I looked at Minho and he looked embarrassed. Awh my poor baby. "Minho-hyung."

He looked up and I patted the spot next to me. When he sat down he climbed onto his lap and hugged him.

"It's natural to have that once in awhile. I still love you the way you are. No matter what. You'll always be my Froggie." I was about to lean in and kiss him when my door burst open and in came a nagging diva cat.

"YAH LEE TAEMIN! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS?! I WOKE UP SUPER EARLY AND CALLED A GAZILLION TIMES!" Key umma yelled

"Yeobo...obviously he was busy.." Jjong hyung whispered.

"YAH DINO! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! WE FELL ASLEEP! PLUS MY PARENTS WERE HERE!" Minho yelled.

"They slept here?" I asked.

"Yeah while you too were lovey dovey up here, your umma,appa, and the Choi's decided to celebrate will bottles and bottles of wine and soju" Noona nagged.

Umma suddenly dragged me to the bathroom with some clothes and said that we were going to show our boyfriends what we do every Saturday. OH CRAP! I FORGOT! IT'S UMMA'S SATURDAY SHOPPING! ! NOOOOOO I'M GOING TO DIE!!!

"MINHO HYUNG! RUN!! HE'S GONNA MAKE US GO SHOPPING!!!!" I yelled and I heard everyone laugh while key umma snickered.

"If I don't survive this shower please tell everyone I love them...and banana milk. RIP Lee Taemin."

"Don't be so dramatic Taebaby." Key umma said pinching my bottom.

"YAH! That's private property Missy!" I yelled and everyone bursted into a laughing fit while I pouted. JERKS!