Idk what this should be

Items In My Locker

(Contintued Minho POV)

As hyung and I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Key and Taemin still standing by my locker, and my locker still open, but.. from where I stood it looked like there was ANOTHER teddy bear.

We walked over there and Taemin smiled to me.

"Hey guys, did you see who put this in my locker?" I asked but looked at Taemin, hoping it was him.

"Aniyo Minho-hyung, wae?" Taemin said.

"Oh thanks anyways Taeminnie." TAEMINNIE?! OH GOD. What was I thinking?!

"Taeminnie?" He asked.

"I-I...yeah, c-can I call you that?" 

"Taeminnie, I like it. Of course you can call me that!" He chirped.

The bell rang.

"Oh well I'll see you guys later, neh?" I said and about to walk away but was stopped by soft fingers around my wrist.

"H-Hyung...Um...Will you sit with us at lunch today?" Taemin asked looking down.

"Sure. Anything for you Taemin." I said smiling and ruffling his hair.

He looked up and smiled brightly.

"Jjinja?!" He asked and I nodded. He suddenly hugged me. My face flushed and I hugged back.

When he finally let go I quickly walked towards my class.

I walked into my English class and sat down.

His hug was so warm. His hair smelt so good. Like...Like vanilla?

"Minho..Minho...CHOI MINHO!" 

"TAEMIN!" I yelled.

Everyone in class started laughing. The teacher looked mad.

"Choi Minho, why were you not paying attention?!"

"I'M SORRY. I've been stressing over the big soccer game and my..my..friend..he didn't look to well this morning! I'm sorry!"

When i said that Taemin was my friend, I heard a student say, "Lee Taemin is Choi Minho's friend?!"

"Fine. I'll let you off this time since that game is against out biggest rival. Don't do it again." The teacher said turning back around.

"So daydreaming about my son?" Someone said.

I was startled.

"K-Key-hyung." HE WAS IN MY CLASS?! SINCE WHEN?! AND HE SAT NEXT TO ME?! WHAT?!

"Tch. Still nver noticed me. I've been sitting here all year." he scoffed

"Miahne hyung." I asked looking dow.

"So you like Taemin?" He suddenly asked and made me open my eyes wide.

"Bwoh?! A-Aniyo..I-I..he..Aniyo!" Dang it, Taemin. Look what you do to me!

"Sure. See you at lunch lover boy." He said getting up.

THE BELL RANG?! WHEN?!

I quickly got up with my stuff and went to my next class.

In all my classes before lunch, I couldn't get Taemin out of my head. The smell of his hair. The warmth of his hug. The softness of his hands. The smiled on his cute baby face.

~LUNCH!~

I was walking toward the cafeteria not really watching where i was going.

I felt familiar soft hands wrap around my arms and pulled me.

"Hyung! Paegopah! Ppalli!" I smiled. Taemin.

"Taeminnie!" He smiled up at me still dragging me.

He made me sit right next to him.

He took out a cute lunch box filled with what looked like Kimbap. He ate one and smiled. I couldn't help but watch and smile too.

He suddenly looked at me with confusion on his face.

"Aren't you going to eat hyung?" he said.

"Aniyo Taeminnie. Hyung isn't hungry." I smiled but he pouted.

He looked at his food then smiled.

"Hyung! Open!" He grabbed one and put it right at my mouth waiting for me to open my mouth.

"Ani-mmmmmmm" He shoved it right into my mouth before I finished.

I heard laughing across the table.

"AHAHA! You guys look like a couple!" Jjong said.

I saw Taemin blush but I felt my face gettig warm too.

"H-Hyung!" We both yelled.

JongKey just laughed at us.

"Minho-hyung. Umma said, it's good to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the right times so you can be healthy and stronge." Taemin said.

"That's right Taeminnie, I did say that." Key said.

"And appa said that you're stupid because he knows your hungry but you don't eat." My eyes open wide.

"T-Taemin you weren't suppose to tell him!" Jjong said.

"Stupid Dinosaur." I mumbled. Taemin giggled and I smiled when he did.

He's so cute!

"T-Thank you hyung." I heard.

I snapped out of my little trance and noticed Taemin staring back at me.

"For what Teaminnie?"

"You thought out loud, idiot!" Jjong laughed.

"I-I..what?"

"You called hi cute again!" Key laughed too.

"I-I.." I don't know what to say. I was going to get up and leave again but Taemin pushed me back down and shoved another kimbap in my mouth ans smiled at me.

"Stay hyung. It's okay, really. I like being called cute by you." he said blushing.

All through lunch I just stared at him while he fed the both of us even when I protected. He always found a way for me to open my mouth. 

By the end of the day, I was so happy. I went home with a huge smile on my face. It even scared my mom, but I had a great day. Can it get any better?

I laid on my bed and looked at the ceilling and smiled.

My phone vibrated and I thought it was Jjong but it was an unknown number that texted me so I opened it.

From: 010-xxxx-xxxx

To: Minho-hyung <3

Annyeong, Minho-hyung! It's your Taeminnie! How are you? Appa shoved your number at me and demanded I text you. So..ANNYEONG!

I lied. This day CAN get better! TAEMINNIE TEXTED ME! I save his number.

To:My Taeminnie <3

From: Choi Minho

Annyeong Taeminnie! I'm really happy. How are you? We should hang out sometimes.

That's how our all night texting started. We are hanging out Friday afterschool at my house.

I went to sleep that night with the biggest smile on my face.