Later that same day

Items In My Locker

(Still Taemin's POV)

All day, I tried avoiding Minho. Was he playing with me or something?! I mean, seriously. I really love him. I don't understand him. I've known his confidence side but lately I've noticed that he's been stuttering a lot. Is something wrong? Maybe I should see if he's okay.....NO Taemin! He might be playing with you! Come on now, he's captain of both the soccer and basketball team. Aniyo, Minho-hyung isn't like that....is he?

"LEE TAEMIN!" I heard. I looked up and saw a furious Key-umma.

Why was he mad?

"Um....A-Annyeong umma." i said. I was actually really scared.

"Hey baby, come with me." I said as he DRAGGED me to the dance studio. Why were the light off?

Suddenly he pushed me into the room then locked the door after he left.

"KEY-UMMA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i yelled but he just walked away with Jonghyun-appa.

I heard movement behind me. 

The light went on and I was turned around.

Then i was met with foggy eyes.

"M-Minho.."

"Lee Taemin. Why were you ignoring me all day? Hm? Did you forget our date?"

"A-Aniyo hyung." I lied.

He let me go then backed away.

"Fine, whatever. If you never wanted to go out with me then you should have said so. You know, it takes a long time to set up special things to confess to someone? I guess I spent all day doing this for nothing." Minho said.

I looked up, CONFESS?!

"C-Confess?"

"Neh, Taeminnie. I love you...but I guess it means nothing to you, so if you'll excu-" I cut him off by kissing him.

I smiled and pulled away.

"I'm supposed to do that! Yah, quit taking my job!" he said.

"Well hyung, you have to be-" he pinned me to the door and kissed me gently.

I closed my eyes and responded, but that kiss was soon cut off by none other than JongKey themselves.

"YAH! FROG BOY! DON'T TAINT MY BELOVED SON!" Key-umma yelled.

"Yah, Mushroom!.....Annyeong!" Jonhyun appa yelled.

"YAH!" We both yelled then smiled to each other.

Minho looked me in the eyes and said, "Minnie, I'm not like the other popular people. You'll be my first date." he said quietly.

He must have heard then.

"Date? Not...Boy...friend?" I asked shyly and a bit sadly.

"Mwoh? Not yet. When i ask you it has to be special! Pabo! I'm not just going to go up and say, "Yo Lee Taemin, Be my boyfriend"." He said with a cocky voice.

We looked at each other before cracking up so hard.

After a while Minho looked at me seriously. He started leaning towards my face and I closed my eyes and puckered my lips but instead he went to my ear and whispered, "Be ready tonight by 7:30." then walked out the door. I stood there shocked, I seriously thought he was going to kiss me! Grr!

I was standing there and then realized that it was already 5:45 after school.

"LEE TAEMIN, YOU BETTER BE WALKING TOWARDS MY CAR NOW, OR NO BANANA MILK FOR A YEAR!" I heard umma yell.

I gasped, he w-wouldn't do that right?! But then it is Key-umma.

I quickly ran, but pumped into someone.

"Woah, slow down Beautiful." A deep voice said.

I looked up and was utterly surprised that Minho hyung was still at school.

"I-I have to g-get to u-umma." I said looking into his eyes.

They seem to sparkle, and they were the most beautiful color of brown.

We were leaning towards each other when the school's doors bursted opened and someone yelled.

"LEE TAEMIN GET YOUR ADORABLE LITTLE BUT INTO MY CAR THIS INSTANT." Aish, KEY-UMMA!!!!!

"You better go, my love." minho said softly.

"Bye hyung, see you tonight." I quickly hugged him and went to Key-umma. He immediately grabbed my wrist harshly and pulled me.

"Aish, Lee Taemin. You will be the cause of my wrinkles and gray hair." was the last thing he mumbled.

I looked at my phone and saw a text....FROM MINH!O

To: My Taeminnie

From: Choi Minho

I seriously can't wait until I see you again. I already miss you my Taeminnie.

I walked into my house with a giant smile on my face. My mother was frightened when I pecked her cheek. Taesun hyung doesn't know how to hug. I waved to appa.

"Today it a great day, right umma?" I asked

"N-Neh." She said ovbious that she had to clue who this stranger was her very one.

"So who's that boy, Minnie?" Taesun randomly asked and my eyes grew wide.

THEY KNEW I WAS GAY?!