Chapter 2

Mrs Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Mom I'm going out with Yeri! Bye! " she give her mom a kiss before her mother can even say a word. Mama Bae shakes her head at her daughter behavior, wondering whose behavior she follows. 

Irene texted Yeri to meet at their usual cafe. It's been months they haven't catch up with her best friend ever since Yeri got busy with her own cosmetic brand that will be launch in the next following month. 

" Irene!! " she look at the person calling her name and quickly run to her giving her a hug.

" Wow! You're glowing! " Yeri chuckles softly when Irene compliment her.

" Well says the one who will be taking over her dad's company.. Let's get to the cafe and spill some tea about you life now" Irene nod and both of them went to cafe and take a it near the window while Yeri gets their usual orders.

" So.. spill " Yeri look at Irene with her what's-up face.

" You know.. nothing interesting besides going to my dad's office, meeting new colleague there and managing some work" Yeri seems unsatisfied with Irene answer so she decided to give another question when she know Irene hates it.

" What about him?" Irene give Yeri a death glare. Yeri shrug her shoulder when she sees Irene face giving her a deadly stare. She knows that woman have gone through a lot during her study in overseas.

Yeri is, in fact like a younger sibling to Irene They knew each other since elementary school. They grew up in the same neighborhood to the same high school and college. You can say that their fate or destiny is strong.

Irene excuse herself to the toilet, as she get up from her seat, Irene bumped into someone and causes her blouse to soak in coffee.

" Hey.. "

" Hey..? You bump into me and instead of a sorry, I got a Hey? " the guy look at Irene.

" Excuse me? I'm sorry that I bump into you. You don't have to be rude" Irene look at him. He looks familiar.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter