Chapter 1

Mrs Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wouldn't believe every morning of the day you'll hear her shouting from the kitchen as if someone steals her favourite item. Oh! Yes.. she have a loud voice as if she swallowed a microphone. 

Irene on the other hand is a very heavy sleeper unless someone wakes her up like her mom did.

'' Joohyun!! It's already 8 in the morning! Get up or you'll be late for your interview!!'' Irene's mother, mama Bae shouted from the living room.

Hearing how she shout make my body auto wake up. She's the alarm clock of the house as well. Irene get up from her bed and grab her towel walking to the bathroom to take a shower. 

While Irene showering, Mama Bae already prepares delicious breakfast for the family. As she get the drinks set on the table, she felt a soft kiss on her cheeks.

" Good morning mom! What's for today breakfast?" Irene take a sit on the chair as her servant pour an orange juice for her.

'' You know i well what's for breakfast young lady, I made pancakes for today because someone were asking for it yesterday. Now hurry eat up. You're going to be late.. Your dad already left for work and expect you to come see him before the interview." mama Bae playfully pinch Irene's nose.

She nod her head as indicating she understand what her mom says. 

Irene just graduated from the University of Havard. She studied business as she felt that no one will be taking over her father's company when he retiree and as the only child of the family, Irene decided to follow her father's footsteps.

"Mom I'll head down to the office first. See you later my lovely mother" she gives Mama Bae a kiss on both cheeks and walk to her car.

Irene drives a black RS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter