Holding On

Holding On

 

 

For the sake of everyone in the family sajangnim decided for all of us to take a break off and to make it even more like a vacation he sent us all the way to Jeju-do for the whole week. You might be asking why we’re taking a week off when it’s just the start of the year well the answer for that in short form is Sandara Park.

 

What about her you may ask, you see this past few days our Santokkie has been in a bad mood and we’re not talking about not answering when she’s asked or not talking when talked to but snapping at an instant she sees, feels, hears and tastes something she doesn’t like.

 

Why she’s like that?

 

We don’t really know who or what ticked her off, one morning we just woke up with her fuming like crazy and she never gets mad or crazy or wild so we were scared as hell to see her like that especially coz we don’t know what to do to calm her down. So for the past few days we’ve been like living in hell.

 

Who knows what’s going on with her?

 

Because it’s Dara unnie we’re talking about here we thought Bom unnie would know what’s going on but to our surprise even she doesn’t know anything then we went to our second resource which is Jiyong oppa and even more to our surprise he knows nothing as well. We tried calling Cheondung oppa to ask but he’s not available, we’re pretty much hanging on a thread right above hell at the time and when we thought we’ll be living like this for like forever sajangnim decided to give us a break to calm the nerves.

 

Fishy! I think sajangnim knows what’s going on.

 

“Unnie you think sajangnim knows what’s up?” I asked Chaerin unnie just when we got off the airport, like always the girls and boys were separated in exception of Dara unnie who’s walking on her own right in the middle of us wearing shades like she doesn’t care about a thing in the world.

 

“I don’t know but I hope this vacation can calm the nerves of our dear fresh vocal!” she answered me putting her shades too.

 

Of course you’d expect YG family to make a scene just for walking out of the airport, it was more than just a scene you can say since what we’re going to ride to the hotel are already right in front waiting for us group by group we got on, since Gummy unnie’s with us she got on our car and driving too while for the oppa’s they have 2 separate cars and lastly Dara unnie got on a bike and to our surprise she’s pulling the throttle like she’s about to join a drag race or something.

 

“Since when did unnie know how to ride a bike?” I asked the 3 but they shook their heads asking the same question in their mind.

 

“We seriously need to figure out what’s wrong with her soon!” Bom unnie sighed and I nodded.

 

‘I hope everything is alright with unnie!” looking at the sceneries we passed by I can’t help but worry about her, she’s not the type to handle problems easily.

 

AT THE BOYS’ CAR

 

“Why do I feel like Jaejoong hyung is the reason for nuna’s misbehaviour lately” Seunghyun hyung sighed looking out the window.

 

Like everybody else in the family I’m worried as hell to what’s happening to Dara, it’s not like her at all to be that mean and moody I know that for sure. I looked out to see her speeding away on that bike like some reckless dude who wants to die.

 

It’s not the same as before when she has problems with Jaejoong hyung she’d come to me or Bom nuna to talk about it this time she’s just keeping it all to herself turning to a ticking time bomb with every second passing she’s getting more out of control.

 

“Are they fighting or something?” I asked back to the guy that knows more when it comes to both of them, that’s no other than Seungri the favourite maknae of the two, well aside from Minji and Changmin.

 

“I’m not sure hyung but every time I try calling hyung he doesn’t answer my calls or my messages even the other 2 hyungs are avoiding me” he answered and that got us more worried.

 

Instead of enjoying this week we’re here worrying as hell about those two, they have like the worst fights ever even Yoona can’t talk to Dara like before. My girlfriend’s even more worried about her than about me.

 

“What’s going on?”

 

DARA’S POV

 

I should stop being reckless and like this, it’s not only affecting me but everyone else. I know it hurts like hell, even more when I was still in love with Ji but it’s not enough for me to acting like this.

 

‘What are you talking about Dara, he cheated on you. The guy who promised to not hurt you and make you feel any pain broke all that and to make it worse he can’t even come to himself and explain to you what really happened! You deserve to be mad, to be angery to hate him’ that voice came again.

 

The voice that’s been telling me to let out how I feel, to be what I want to be to ease all these pain, what the voice said was all wrong in my opinion but there was just something in it that got me to follow what it said.

 

‘Who cares if everybody else is hurt because of how you’re acting but you’re hurt to, much more than them’ it added.

 

Flashback

 

“Hmmmm…. It’s our year anniversary today, I can’t wait to see him today and tell him a little good news” I looked down on my belly as I hum to myself all happy about today’s event.

 

“You’re going to meet daddy later on!” I rubbed my tummy, it hasn’t been long since I found out I’m pregnant and no one else has known either, it’s just been me and my doctor who I asked to keep it a secret and almost forgot sajangnim too, he was the first person I told about the coming baby he was no less than supportive and happy about it, he even started thinking how the play dates are going to be with my baby and Yujin.

 

At the moment I’m not sure about how the girls and our fans are going to take this news but one thing’s for sure I’m willing to give up what it takes to have a good and perfect family.

 

Finished packing what I need to make dinner  for the two of us I drove to his dorm and planned to surprise him but instead of the warm hug I always receive form him what I saw changed everything. I don’t know if he’s drunk or not all that was going to my head was my heart shattering down into pieces.

 

He was on his bed with someone else, I wanted to shout at him get to the girl and slap the life out of her but my feet were stuck to the ground and the only movement on my side was the hard flow of tears from my eyes. My hands trembling in pain let go of the bags I was holding making a loud bang on the floor and that caught their attention but then I turned around and started walking away, at that time I thought he’d call my name and stop me from leaving but most importantly explain that it wasn’t what I think it is, there was nothing though. With the table right beside the door I slid off the ring he gave me and laid it there whispering to myself “Happy first year anniversary”

 

I pulled my hood lower to hide my face just until I get to my car to let it all out and when I did no tears came and just the empty look in my eyes and my hands on my stomach and said.

 

“I’m sorry baby but I don’t think you’ll be meeting daddy soon”

 

END

 

With that I started to change, I became more sensitive about everything even the tiniest thing got me shouting and mad at everybody I could see the anxiety in their eyes and I wanted to tell them sorry, that I didn’t mean it but it never came out of my lips. It’s probably just the pregnancy symptoms I thought but every time I hear his name or see his face on TV or the magazines it was enough for me to tick off.

 

And now I’m riding a bike when I should be taking care of myself and the baby, I need to mature up and take care of us since I don’t think we’ll be having a father and a husband with us.

 

“Why Jae? Why?” I cried tears running down my eyes once again and with the turn I didn’t see the coming car and after everything was just a flash.

 

 

No One’s POV

 

The other 3 cars following the girl all shook in fear when they saw the car directly hit the small bike right at the curve, the drivers all stepped on the gas hurrying to get to where she was hoping nothing bad had happened but unfortunately it was more than what they feared.

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Nuna!”

 

“Dara”

 

They all yelled in running to the body on the floor, the girls cried the moment they saw the blood streaming from her neck and her arms. There was nothing as worse than what they’re seeing.

 

“Someone call the ambulance” Jiyong yelled not touching the girl afraid it might only cause the situation to worsen.

 

“Dara!” Bom rushed to her side not stopping the tears and her image to cry in front of everybody else.

 

Soon enough the crowd started to gather around them wanting to help out but there’s nothing much that they can do then they started taking out their phones calling the ambulance helplessly wanting Dara to get treated already and great enough the ambulance came.

 

“Unnie!” Minji cried in the embrace of their leader who was also crying for their unnie.

 

As she was put on the ambulance the rest of the family hurried to their cars getting ready to leave as soon as they did and of course all worried about her condition.

 

Dara was immediately sent to the ER to get treated while they stood outside the door trembling at the thought of her not making it, her injuries were really bad according to what they heard the doctor said and it’s going to be a miracle if they can save her life.

 

“Please let unnie make it!” Chaerin was by the chapel of the hospital praying for the safety of their dear unnie, the boys were really worried over the effect of the accident on them especially Minji. CL never showed any emotions of sadness or tears and seeing her do so just tells how she cares for their fresh vocal.

 

5 hours later.

 

The doctor came out smiling for the good news he’s bringing to the group and of course just by the sound of the door opening they rushed to his side waiting for him to talk.

 

“Sandara-ssi is fine now we got right in time before the broken ribs punctured her lung and her heart. She’s in no sign of danger now and also because of that her baby is also fine. The mother and the baby are now safe” he said.

 

They were stunned to hear about the news of the baby, her baby and they just stood not knowing how to react at that.

 

“Baby?” they all gasped.

 

“Yes! Sandara-ssi is 3 weeks pregnant” he beamed at smile at them like it’s the most glorious thing in the world. “Well, well Sandara-ssi is already moved to room 012 you can go see her now” he added before leaving them.

 

“Nuna’s pregnant” Taeyang mumbled in a hitched breathe, looking up he saw the same expression in their faces. “Why didn’t she tell us?” he added Jiyong only moved his head to the side thinking of a reason why she wouldn’t tell them, a reason that’s acceptable.

 

They walked in complete silence to the girl’s room not making any sound only the footsteps on the hallowed hallway. As they reached closer more and more thoughts came to their minds, thoughts about what’s really going on with their friend.

 

Just when they opened the door carefully they heard he sweet voice but instead of the usual happy, easy going tone it was something they only heard this time, a voice that meant sadness and pain.

 

“I’m sorry baby mommy wasn’t thinking today. I was being selfish back then only thinking of my anger towards your daddy. Hmmm… he hasn’t called yet or even messaged me to try to explain, I guess his silence means we’re really over. Don’t worry mommy is always here for you no matter what”

 

Hearing her sweet voice speak with the saddest tone they again started to tear up almost breaking their heart with those mere words. Hearing her is enough already for them to cry out just thinking about what her face looked like at the moment those words left us unbearable for them.

 

“Of course we wouldn’t want to leave out your uncles and aunts right!” she said with her voice much normal now. They snapped in their trance hearing her say that. “You guys aren’t going to stand there all day right?” she added again and Jiyong opened the door wider seeing the patched up singer.

 

“Unnie!” the youngest out of everyone ran to her unnie crying her heart out. Dara could only smile apologetically how they are because of her and patted the girls head to calm her down. “Ssshhhh… Unnie is okay now! Don’t cry” she whispered calmly.

 

“I’m sorry” she turned to the rest of them smiling as normal as she could but the hint of pain and sadness in her eyes was unhidden.

 

“Aigoo!” with the sigh coming from Gummy they all walked to her side and hugging her for comfort.

 

“Jaejoong hyung is dead to me” with the group hug going on Seungri stood behind tightening the grip of his hands, shaking with his anger towards the certain person.

 

“Let’s not deal with that anymore panda” Dara said opening her arms for a hug from the latter and he sniffed a cry before walking to the arms of his nuna.

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

 

It’s been weeks since I last saw her and all those days have been the worse for me all I can think about is her and only HER. I know I don’t have the right too after what happened that day and I know she at least an explanation for it but even if I did what’s the chances of her forgiving me.

 

I was drunk at that time but that’s not a good enough reason for me to be seen by her in bed with another girl to be honest I don’t even know what really happened that time, to make it worse it was on our first year anniversary. I broke a promise to her and here I am sitting down without the guts to even apologize to her staring hardly at the ring she left.

 

“Hyung!” Junsu suddenly barged in surprising the hell out of me I was about to yell at him for doing that but the sad paint on his face stopped me from doing so and waited for him to tell what’s up.

 

“Daesung called and he said the whole family is in Jeju-do right now ….” He started but paused to catch his breath I turned to the side not getting the whole idea of why he’s barging in just to tell me YG family is in vacation in Jeju. “Dara nuna got in an accident” he continued and I just felt my heart stop and even my breathing at the mention of her name.

 

“Is she safe? Is she okay?” I asked and he nodded but there seems to be more.

 

“Daesung said … he said she’s pregnant” he continued.

 

Dara’s pregnant with our baby? Is that what she was going to tell me that day? Without thinking much I got up from my seat and headed to my room to pack and go straight to her, I don’t care what happens but I’m going to see her even if it means getting beat up by all the boys in the family.

 

While on the plane I took out my phone and tried to dial her number, at first I was kind of undoubting at that thinking if she’s going to pick up or not but whoever got her to answer her phone is someone I’m really thankful to.

 

“Hello?” she answered and not in her usual tone of voice, I swallowed the lump on my throat hoping something good would come out.

 

“Dara?” I asked but she just chuckled and not answering. I hope that chuckle is a chuckle for wanting to talk to me or a chuckle of disappointment.

 

“You finally called! Why?” she talked sounding so calm as if I never did anything bad to her. Right now I want her to yell at me and tell me she hates me because of what I did, I want to hear her scream curses at me for that.

 

“I’m sorry!” I muttered and bit my lip stopping the tears from flowing down. She might not be the first person I went out with but she’s my first love.

 

“Let’s talk when I see you face to face” she said and then hung up

 

She wants to see me and talk to me.

 

Right when I got out the airport I took the first taxi that came and told the driver to go this hospital, I don’t want to waste any time.

 

As soon as I stepped on that hospital the first thing that got to me were the punches coming from Jiyong and Seungri, both mad at what I did to their nuna. I could have punched them back to defend myself but what’s to defend it was my fault all this happened. I’m the reason why she’s in the hospital!

 

“You passed us, let’s just see if you can pass through the girls” Jiyong said, the image of Bom getting her fist ready to punch me is worse than the boys beating the crap out of me.

 

I walked with shaky legs towards her room and see the 3 girls standing outside waiting for me, with all the courage in the world I walked towards them and stopped right in front.

 

“You know we can’t forgive you for cheating on Dara right?” Bom said and I nodded like a kid.

 

“And there’s a possibility that the 3 of us are going to beat the hell out of you right oppa?” Chaerin second and I nodded again.

 

“But because even after what happened between you and unnie she still loves you, also for the sake of our future niece or nephew we’re going to let you talk to her” Minji finished it off. I was surprised to what she said, the boys grumbled at what they did while I just smiled in gratitude. I bowed a million times to tell them how thankful I am of them but then they got irritated and pushed me inside the room.

 

Dara’s POV

 

Hearing the words of our dear maknae I can’t help but smile dearly to it and then he just suddenly came in without knocking or anything and that surprised me a little bit. I was about to smile at him but when I saw him skinny and pale the smile on face suddenly turned down into a frown and without me knowing I walked up to him and cupped his face then did I just notice the bandages that reached all the way to my forearm. I guess the accident was really bad.

 

“You should go lie down” he mumbled and carried me back to the bed while all I did was burry my face on his chest stopping the pain and the tears from coming out again.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked though I have a thought on that, probably here to ask if I’m pregnant with his baby. Tsk! Just because Dae messages him behind my back that doesn’t mean I don’t know.

 

“I don’t know but as soon as I heard you got  in an accident and about the baby I straight ahead got in plane here” he answered not looking my way, so does that mean what I thought was right.

 

“The baby is yours and if your worrying about being associated with hit then don’t worry the public is not going to know!” I said trying to smile but it was obvious that wasn’t something I wanted to say.

 

I love you and you only” he mumbled but it was enough for me to hear.

 

“If I’m the only one why didn’t you even bother to stop me and explain to me what happened?” that’s something I always wanted to ask ever since that happened.

 

“I wanted to call you and tell you but I was afraid you’ll just push me away. That time I was completely drunk, I didn’t know what I was doing but all I can remember was your face, you’re probably not going to believe me but that’s what happened. I heard the door closed but then my eyes started to shut down and after I don’t remember what happened” he finished talking.

 

Is he trying to tell me all those time the person he was thinking off was me? How sweet of him but is it true though?

 

“I don’t know if I should believe you” I sighed and right then my phone rang and it was Chun calling so I answered it.

 

“Hello?” I answered but right away he started talking fast but I still managed to understand every part of it.

 

“Nuna if Jae hyung is with you right now explaining what happened back then please believe him. I hold responsibility for getting him drunk that day and yeah that whole thing but he really was thinking of you the whole time. The girl who he was that time and I saw each other yesterday and she said all he kept mumbling the whole time was your name, she wasn’t sure if it was you or someone else but when she heard the door close Jae hyung fell asleep before they could even do anything. These past few days he’s been moping around and skipping meals, he doesn’t even get out of his room to get some sunlight. Please nuna. Please forgive him” he finished panting at the end.

 

“You just called right in time Chun, thank you” I smiled and ended the call.

 

“Even though your is saved by Chun and I believe you that still doesn’t mean we’re back together” he seemed more hopeful than before but the hint of sadness in his eyes still didn’t fade.

 

“I’m sorry” he mumbled and got up walking towards the door. I took the remote of the TV and threw it right at his head that was a bad move.

 

“AAaccckkk” I screamed in pain, the doctor did say I’m not supposed to move both my hands that much. I curled in the bed hugging my right hand biting my lip to ease the pain but it wasn’t working well.

 

“Dara!”

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Nuna!”

 

Everyone yelled at the same time running to my side. Jae’s hand was rubbing my back soothing me, honestly saying it was a nice feeling. I miss him so much.

 

“Are pretty boys really stupid?” I groaned a joke but that just earned me disapproving mutters from all of them.

 

“What did you do this time?” Bom yelled at Jae.

 

“Nothing! I walked to the door and she threw the remote at me” he explained. Aigoo I never he has this side on him.

 

“BABO! She said she forgives you and said STILL doesn’t mean you’re together again, that means she’s giving you another chance! This is why I don’t like pretty boys, they’re all just faces!” Bom screamed again and this time I just couldn’t help but laugh at their fight.

 

“You shouldn’t be laughing at this!” Dongwook playfully hit my head and I just continued laughing.

 

“Is this a pregnancy thing?” I heard Jiyong asked Gummy unnie and I stopped laughing and glared at him and that made them start laughing/

 

“You were never good with words Jae?” I smiled at him and he just awkwardly chuckled.

 

“I’m sorry” he said again and caressed my cheeks.

 

“9 months Kim Jaejoong, if you managed to put everything back together then everything would be back to normal” I told him and he beamed with happiness nodding wildly while the rest just gasped getting the whole idea.

 

“Good luck hyung!” Seungri moved behind his hyung and slapped his back with his palm. That’s gotta hurt.

 

“We can’t even control nuna with his mood swings just how are you going to get by through 9 months” Seungri added wiggling his eyebrows slyly.

 

Jae’s head turned to me and I just smiled the way panda did.

 

 

9 MONTHS LATER

 

“Aaaccckkkk!” Dara yelled in pain clutching and pulling the hair she is closest with and that unfortunate person would be Seungri.

 

“yayayaya nuna!” he’s almost crying trying to get the hands of his hair, it already seem like he’s bald and with what’s going on at the moment he’s freaking out.

 

“Don’t yayayaya me, the baby is coming get me to a ing hospital” she yelled again and that got everybody’s attention in the studio.

 

Jiyong came running in pushing everyone out of the way to get to her while Bom, who has good hearing nowadays, did the same and this time they all made way to avoid any injuries.

 

“Call the ambulance right now and someone call the pretty boy” she yelled, her and Jiyong assisting her.

 

Instead of the girls freaking out it was mostly the boys they were like ants surrounding the queen asking her if she’s alright and all while the girls calmly sat beside their unnie. Good thing the ambulance came real fast or Seungri and Daesung both would be losing all their hair.

 

Seunghyun still couldn’t contact Jae and his freaking out about that, it’s already bad enough he’s real busy the past couple of days and missing the birth of his children isn’t going to be good. FINALLY!

 

“Oh Seunghyun-ah!” he answered with a yawn.

 

“HYUNG GET YOUR ING TO THE HOSPITAL NUNA’S GOING ON LABOR!” he yelled not caring if he just cursed to his hyung and hearing that he hang up and ran with no care to his car driving to the hospital.

 

Luckily without any accident or violations of driving he got to the hospital the same time the ambulance got there, he saw Jiyong getting his hair pulled by Dara and he chuckled a little at that before walking to take his place.

 

“Hyung if I see a bald spot on my hair you’re paying for hair transplant!” he joked before walking to Yoona who was laughing like hell. “It’s not funny babe!” he pouted but she just kept laughing.

 

“KIM JAEJOONG! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! WHY THE DID YOU JUST CAME NOW?” she yelled while the nurses pushed her to the delivery room, Bom was just having fun watching the Dara bicker at Jae and he was just taking it all in.

 

“PARK BOM YOU ARE COMING WITH ME IN THERE! YOU UNDERSTAND!” she yelled again and the other just nodded actually feeling scared with all her yelling.

 

As soon as they entered the delivery room both of her hands were clutching on the two not letting go of their hold and almost breaking their hands of course they didn’t say anything since the girl was in more pain than they were. Dara, the whole time kept cursing and cursing not able to say something literate with the pain she was going through.

 

After 10 hours of labour their children finally came, they were blessed with fraternal twins, a boy and a guy. Dara realized why the mothers would smile so instant after giving birth the sound of her babies crying were like the calm waves after a storm, soft and caressing.

 

“My babies!” she cried as she looked at them.

 

At that time Jaejoong thought it was the time for him to ask the question he’s been practicing for the last weeks.

 

He took the box out of his pocket and got Dara’s attention, seeing his move the doctors and nurses and even the babies all turned quiet giving him the moment he’s building up.

 

“Dara I know I’ve been a total with what happened 9 months ago and I’m very thankful that you gave me a second chance to straighten things out. Having our babies is the best moment of my life but I’d like to make that second. This may not be the right time to ask this but I think it is. I love you Dara! Will you marry me!” he wanted to kneel down but then Dara would be uncomfortable looking down on him so he just stood.

 

Dara’s eyes got wet again as she hears all those words coming from him and not wasting any moment after he finished his proposal Dara pulled the him to a kiss. “I will!” she answered when she pulled away. The whole delivery room clapped for the engagement of the two, a nurse who’s a big shipper of the JaeDara couple even fainted at that.

 

“What are you going to name them?” Minji sat on the bed looking at the sleeping babies, good thing the room where they put Dara in was huge enough to contain members of 2ne1, Bigbang, JYJ, half of SNSD, MBLAQ, BEAST and of course the whole YG FAMILY.

 

“I don’t know yet. What do you think?” she answered and looked up to Jaejoong who was thinking real hard about it.

 

“How about Jaedy for your princess and …” he started Dara beamed with a warm smile at the name he came up with.

 

“And Sun-Il for our prince” she came up with the boy’s name and both were happy with it.

 

“Kim Family!” 2pm came in waking up the two babies and that got them smacks in the head from pretty much all the girls in the room.

 

 

Kim Jaejoong and Sandara Park’s Happy Ending

This Thusrday, March 15, 2012 the queen of Me2Day happily posted a picture of a one happy family. At first it was thought that it was a picture of YG family but it turns out it’s a picture of the idol along with her 2 year boy friend, Kim Jaejoong with twins on their arms. YG has let out an official statement that the whole time 2ne1 were on break Sandara was going through pregnancy, along with that they stated the twins are healthy baby boy, Sun-Il and girl, Jaedy and of course the mother is fine also. Through Kim Jaejoong’s twitter he also announced his engagement with the idol. No further news about the wedding has been let out but everybody anticipate for it.

 

 

5 months later a private wedding took place in a private island rented by the couple, only close friends were invited – pretty much all Kpop groups and some actors, anyways it was everything the couple wanted their wedding to be.

 

The uncles and aunties were rather not in good terms with each other since they were all fighting as to who takes care of the babies but in the end it was still the parents who can calm them down.

 

The wedding ended and no honeymoon was needed since they already have kids, hmmm!

 

But when they thought they could have a good night sleep it got worse with the help of their groups staying over and keeping them awake instead of the babies.

 

“IF a single sound comes from any of you outside is where you’re all be sleeping for the night” Dara came out looking like the devil with her eyes glaring so hard it could burn a hole in any surface.

 

“I love it when you get feisty!” Jaejoong whispered seductively when she came back.

 

“Hmm… I want to sleep baby!” Dara pecked his lips and he just chuckled hugging her closely and hummed songs as they both fell asleep.

 

 

<3 JAEDARA LOVE FTW <3