Chapter 1: Junmyeon's Arrival

Supernatural Academy

If you asked Junmyeon a couple of years ago if he would ever think he would get a scholarship to a famous academy in the supernatural world, he would tell that you must be dreaming and that it would never happen, and that you must be dreaming. But now, Junmyeon is standing right in front of large Iron gates, of the academy that he just won a full-blown scholarship to with accommodation. He isn’t complaining though. Being able to getting to move out of the so-called room that is a basement and away from his parents is a blessing in disguise.

Junmyeon walks through the gates and makes his way to the headmaster’s office, with the map that was given to him through the letter he received. As Junmyeon walks through the halls of the academy, he sees everyone staring at him. ‘They’re acting like they’ve never seen a human before’ Junmyeon thinks to himself. The hallways look as they have come straight from old vampire movies from the olden days. The ceiling a very high with wooden beam hanging from them. He could tell that magic was obviously keeping it from rotting as it would in the human world. Looking forwards he sees the headmaster waiting for him at his door.

“Mr Kim, lovely to see that you’ve made it come in.” The headmaster says opening the door to let Junmyeon in.

There sitting on one of chairs is Junmyeon’s best friends, Lee Taemin or Taemin. Junmyeon met Taemin when he was in Highschool. Taemin transferred to Junmyeon’s school half way through grade 9. Taemin never told Junmyeon about him being from the supernatural world until he found Junmyeon in the local library reading books on Fae, Pixies, Fairies and Elves. To say that Junmyeon was shocked when he found out was the understatement, but Taemin was wouldn’t have had it any other way. From then on, the two became un-separable.

“Took you long enough to get here,” Taemin comments smiling wide.

“I had to find the portal first then make my way here.” He replied hugging Taemin before he sat down on the seat next to him.

“Mr. Kim, Taemin will be showing you around, you will be staying in the dorms on the first floor of the building as that is where the human at the school is staying. This is your room number and your schedule” The headmaster says, handing Junmyeon the schedule.

On Junmyeon’s schedule, he has Vampire History first up.

Well, this seems interesting. Junmyeon thinks to himself.

He gets up from his seat and thanks the headmaster. Taemin instantly grabs his arm and luggage, and he drags Junmyeon along. The headmaster shakes his head looking at the two friends and goes back to doing his paper work.

Taemin drags his past a group of students who looks at the two of them curiously. Junmyeon doesn’t really care, as he is so used to Taemin dragging him places all the time back in the human world. Taemin finally lets him go after they make it to the dorms. The dorms were massive, something private boarding school students would stay in. It looked very elegant and stylish. Walking in, Junmyeon notice that there was no lift, only stares. He comes to the conclusion that it is because lifts are human technology. The stairs look like they go up a few storeys high. The railing of the stairs is a lovely oak wood that has been perfectly hand crafted.

Taemin walks him up to the first floor. Junmyeon looks at his room number and starts counting the numbers as they walk down the hallway. They come to a complete stop once they reach the door number, 01. Hesitantly, Junmyeon knocks on the door. He hears footsteps get closer to the door. The door opens and young-looking boy. Junmyeon smiles shyly.

“You must be Junmyeon, I am Kim Minjun. I have lived in the Supernatural world since I was 7, due to my mother remarrying a werewolf” The guy introduces himself.

To say that having someone be nice to him was the understatement of the year. Ever since he walked through the gates of the academy, Junmyeon has been given stares. Back in the human world, he only ever hung out with his friends and was considered the outcast in the school.

Junmyeon shakes Minjun’s hand and enters the apartment dorm. The apartment was pretty spacious. There was no kitchen, but a big living room that had a flatscreen tv, which Junmyeon thought the supernatural world wouldn’t have the advance technology that the human world has. Minjun points him to the door right next to the couch. “That’s you room there,” he says walking over and opening the door. Taemin lifts Junmyeon’s luggage and brings it into the room.

From what Junmyeon could see, the bed was up against the window, with a wardrobe right next to it. Next to the door was a pretty decent size desk that had storage underneath. “I’ll leave you too it, breakfast is in the cafeteria, you friend will show you where it is.” And like that Minjun walks out the room, shutting the door behind him.

Junmyeon looks at the closed door a second before starting to unpack his belongings. Taemin pulled the mattress off the bed, making it easier for Junmyeon to put on his bedsheets. The bedsheets that Junmyeon brought had the exact pattern that Sailor Moon had on her quilt cover and pillow cases. Taemin chuckled at this as for as long as he has known Junmyeon, he has always loved Bunnies and anything bunny related.

 

Junmyeon takes out his phone posts on twitter and in group chat on twitter that he has arrived

 

“Looks like Kyuhyun isn’t happy you didn’t tell him that you had arrived,” Taemin says as finish helping Junmyeon make his bed. Junmyeon just nods as he puts the final clothes away in the wardrobe. “Come on, let’s go to the cafeteria before Kyuhyun becomes a pouty baby” Taemin laughs pulling Junmyeon along with him.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, Junmyeon was ambushed by Sunny, Jin and Kyuhyun. “H-Hey guys can’t breathe” Junmyeon says as he was hugged too tight. The trio let Junmyeon go with sheepish smiles and a ‘Sorry”.

“Quick, they have bacon and eggs for breakfast, I want to get some before it’s all gone” Jin says hurriedly.

The five of them grab their breakfast and sit down at an empty table.

Junmyeon looks around to see 8 figures who have an aura of certain power. Great I’m in a high school with wannabe Cullens, Junmyeon thinks to himself.

“Not to sound like Bella Swan or anything but, who are they?” Junmyeon asks, pointing his head towards the group.

 

“Psh, Bella Swan.” Kyuhyun snickers.

“That’s Exo, they literally rule over the entire Supernatural world.” Sunny explains.

“So, are they friends?” Junmyeon questions.

“Friends? Try married to each other.” Jin says whispering so no one can hear them.

 

“The one with the Yoda like ears is Chanyeol, he’s the King of the Elves and Fairies. The one sitting next to him that is glaring at you is Baekhyun, he’s the king of the Fae and is very powerful. The one that looks younger than some of us is Xiumin, he is the king of the Merpeople.

The loud and stern sounding one is Chen, He’s the king of the dragons. The two who give of the Edward and Jacob vibe is D.O and Kai. D.O is the King of the Vampires, while Kai is the king of the Werewolves.

The one with wolve ears in Sehun, he’s the king of the shapeshifters and hybrids, and the one looking off into space is Lay, He’s the King of the pixies, he’s easier to approach than the rest of Exo, especially Baekhyun.” Kyuhyun rants, almost running out of breath from speaking to fast.

“Why is Baekhyun glaring at me?” Junmyeon says observing the way that the King of the Fae is glaring at him.

“It’s because he hates human.” Jin says whilst he way eating. This confused Junmyeon – he wasn’t the only human at the school as he came here with a group of them.

“I came here with other humans, why isn’t here glaring at them.” Junmyeon pouts. His friends just laugh at him.

“Come on, Junmyeon has Vampire History first up with Professor Nico.” Taemin says getting up out of his chair. Everyone follows his lead and tidies up the table before going to their own classes.