Journey of Eterna Love: Special Souls

Journey of Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo and Tzuyu have been watching over Dahyun for the past few months, and according to the information they have received, today is the long-awaited day. Today is a day that may be very difficult for Dahyun. It is the day when something will happen to Dahyun that will separate her body and soul.

 

Tzuyu feels very sad about what will happen to her best friend. Although she has adapted to her new role as a Guardian Angel, she still feels a strong bond with Dahyun and cannot ignore her love for her. However, she also knows that she cannot change the predetermined destiny.

 

Currently, Momo and Tzuyu are eating at a place that serves topokki. They sit together, enjoying delicious Korean food. While they eat, they discuss something they will face today.

 

Momo looks at Tzuyu with a serious expression. "Tzuyu, today is the day we've been waiting for, even though it's difficult. We must remain vigilant and be ready for action if necessary. This is part of our duty as members of the Guardian Angel's Companion Division."

 

Tzuyu nods in agreement, although her expression remains sad. "Ne, Momo Eonnie. We must perform our duties well. No matter how difficult it is, we must protect Dahyun Eonnie's soul."

 

.

 

.

 

Currently, Momo and Tzuyu are positioned near Dahyun, keeping a careful watch over her. Momo sits casually, holding a snack in her hand while continuing to monitor the situation. Meanwhile, Tzuyu enjoys her drink, occasionally sampling foods she had never tried before when she was still human.

 

Tzuyu feels fortunate that, even as a Guardian Angel, she still has the ability to taste various foods, including some she had dreamed of trying before. As a human, her illness had limited her food choices, but now she can savor the delights of a diverse range of dishes.

 

While keeping an eye on Dahyun, Tzuyu samples a piece of food she just encountered and smiles. Despite the seriousness of their current situation, she's grateful for the opportunity to explore a wider culinary world than ever before.

 

Suddenly, their smartphones simultaneously sound, indicating very important new information. Momo and Tzuyu, still holding their food and drinks in one hand, immediately reach for their smartphones and look at the screens.

 

Their smartphone screens display information that shocks Tzuyu because it relates to Dahyun's impending fate. Tzuyu never expected her best friend to face such a fate. The information explains that Dahyun will experience an accident that will result in her body and soul being separated. Additionally, it provides details about the location where this incident will occur.

 

After viewing this information, Momo and Tzuyu return their focus to their food and drinks. Despite appearing relaxed, they never let their guard down when it comes to Dahyun.

 

.

 

.

 

Now, the day has turned into afternoon, and Momo and Tzuyu are both standing by Dahyun, observing her closely as their next task approaches. Across the street, they see Sana calling Dahyun's name enthusiastically, seemingly oblivious to her surroundings as she starts walking towards Dahyun.

 

"Dahyun!" Sana shouts with excitement in her voice.

 

Momo and Tzuyu can see Dahyun redirecting her gaze elsewhere, where a speeding car is approaching. Without much hesitation, Dahyun immediately rushes towards Sana and pushes her forcefully. Momo, witnessing this action, signals to Tzuyu to prepare for the unexpected turn of events.

 

After Dahyun successfully pushes Sana to safety, she herself is struck by the oncoming car. Momo immediately calls out to Tzuyu, "Come on, Tzuyu, it's time." However, Tzuyu doesn't respond; she's still in shock from what happened to her best friend, even though she knew it was bound to occur.

 

Momo, who is already by Dahyun's side as she lies wounded and bleeding, calls out to Tzuyu loudly, "Tzuyu?"

 

Hearing Momo's call, Tzuyu snaps out of her shock, and adrenaline courses through her. Quickly, she moves closer to Momo and Dahyun, her steps steady, and her heart ready to fulfill her role as a Guardian Angel.

 

As she arrives by Momo and Dahyun's side, she sees Dahyun lying injured. Blood is flowing from her wounds, and the expression of pain is evident on her face. Tzuyu feels deeply saddened, and tears flow down her cheeks as she looks at her best friend in this state.

 

Momo sees Tzuyu crying and gently pats her back. She speaks wisely, "You better get used to seeing scenes like this from now on, Tzuyu. It's part of our duty as we accompany souls. We will often face incidents like this, and we must be strong to carry out our duties."

 

After offering support to Tzuyu, Momo returns her focus to Dahyun, concentrating on the situation at hand and the tasks they must perform immediately.

 

Momo continues her words softly, "Isn't this incredibly sad? She sacrificed her life for someone she loves, even though that person doesn't love her in return." She pauses for a moment, contemplating the tragic sight of Dahyun in this condition.

 

Momo knows that her role in the Companion Division is to assist unfinished souls with their lives, but moments like these always make her reflect on human life and its complexities.

 

Momo and Tzuyu watch Sana with sympathetic feelings as she struggles to approach the injured Dahyun. Sana looks deeply worried and saddened, but she remains determined to reach the wounded Dahyun. They understand that moments like these are incredibly tough for everyone involved.

 

"Sana!" Dahyun calls out softly, and Momo and Tzuyu can see Dahyun trying her hardest to smile. They watch Sana crying while calling Dahyun's name.

 

Dahyun gave Sana a sincere smile, even though her face was still marred with injuries. She tried to move her one remaining functional hand, struggling to reach Sana's face. After managing to do so, Dahyun gently Sana's cheek, still wearing her sincere smile.

 

"You know, right? I'll always love you," Dahyun said softly, her voice almost inaudible due to what seemed like exhaustion.

 

Sana smiled after hearing Dahyun's words, even though tears continued to flow down her cheeks. She began to hold Dahyun's hand that was resting on her cheek and replied with a hoarse and emotional voice, "Ne, Dahyunnie, I know, and I love you too."

 

Dahyun smiled with immense happiness upon hearing those words from Sana.

 

Momo, observing the conversation between Sana and Dahyun, began to comment softly, "Now, I don't feel sorry for Dahyun. I actually feel sorry for this woman because she realized her feelings for Dahyun too late, and she must feel incredibly guilty for causing Dahyun's condition like this."

 

Momo felt sympathy for seeing how delayed realizations of love could have such a profound impact on someone, especially in such a challenging situation. Then, Momo and Tzuyu saw Dahyun starting to slowly close her eyes, but her enduring smile remained.

 

Momo observed that Dahyun had completely closed her eyes and immediately signaled to Tzuyu to prepare. Both of them carefully watched Dahyun in escalating tension. A few moments later, they were both wide-eyed as an intensely bright light began to emanate from within Dahyun's body. The light shone so brilliantly that it was almost blinding to look at directly, creating a mysterious aura that enveloped the surroundings.

 

Tzuyu and Momo exchanged glances, with Tzuyu trying to comprehend what was happening. Then, Momo said with a tone of surprise, "This is a sign of a special soul, Tzuyu. We must prepare to welcome it."

 

Tzuyu felt elated to hear Momo's words because it meant that her best friend, Dahyun, could become a part of them and join their missions as Guardian Angels. A smile of hope was etched on her face as she observed the increasingly bright light surrounding Dahyun, reflecting her joy. This was the rare opportunity they had been waiting for to invite a special soul to join them in their mission.

 

Tzuyu looked at Momo, who also appeared deeply impressed by the situation. With enthusiasm, Tzuyu said, "We must welcome her warmly, Momo Eonnie. Thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter