Journey of Eternal Love

Journey of Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun and Sana are two students who often cross paths on campus. Dahyun, an enthusiastic woman, is always open about her feelings. "Sana," she says with a sincere smile, "I like you. I wish we could be closer."

 

Sana smiles, but she never really gives a definite answer. "Thank you, Dahyun. I have to go now," she replies quickly as she walks away.

 

Every day, Dahyun tries to approach Sana with confidence. However, Sana always keeps her distance, making Dahyun feel awkward. But that doesn't make Dahyun give up easily.

 

One day, on a bright sunny day, they walk together in the campus corridor.

 

"Listen, Sana," Dahyun says with a sincere smile, "I have to be honest. Even though I've told you many times. Sana, I like you. I wish we could be closer."

 

Sana smiles, her gaze directed at the ground. "Dahyun, you know, I have a lot of assignments and coursework. I need to focus on my studies."

 

Dahyun nods, trying to hide her disappointment. "I understand. But if you ever want to talk or just spend time together, I'm here."

 

Relentlessly, every day, Dahyun always tries to approach Sana with confidence. In the mornings, Dahyun will meet Sana, inviting her for a coffee together. "Sana, would you like to have coffee with me today?" Dahyun asks with hope in her eyes.

 

Sana, who always gives busy excuses to avoid the meeting, responds politely, "I'm sorry, Dahyun, I have a lot of tasks to finish today. Maybe some other time, okay?"

 

And again, Dahyun never gives up. She wants to experience every moment with Sana. After class, Dahyun will approach Sana and offer her help with homework or coursework. "Sana, need help with anything? I'm ready to assist," she says with a sincere smile.

 

Sana always politely declines but never feels burdened by Dahyun's offers. She appreciates Dahyun's attention and kindness. "Thank you, Dahyun. I can handle it myself," Sana replies warmly.

 

Nevertheless, Sana always keeps her distance, and Dahyun continues to try to understand her feelings. "Sana, I want you to know that I'm always here if you need someone to talk to or just to spend time with," Dahyun says with an understanding tone.

 

Sana smiles softly, but her expression still appears somewhat uncertain. "I appreciate that, Dahyun. You're really kind." However, Sana always avoids deeper conversations about her feelings.

 

.

 

.

 

While Dahyun continues to make efforts to get closer to Sana, their days on campus become increasingly complicated. Dahyun persists with her determination, even though she notices that Sana is avoiding her more often.

 

One day, when the clear weather brightens the sky, Sana invites Dahyun to talk in the campus park. Sana appears anxious as she initiates the conversation, "Dahyun, I need to talk to you."

 

Dahyun smiles warmly, but her heart is pounding. "Of course, Sana. What do you want to say?"

 

Sana gazes into the distance, trying to gather her words. "I've been thinking that maybe it's better if we distance ourselves from each other, at least for a while. I want you to know that I have someone I want to be close to, and it's difficult if you're always around me."

 

Dahyun feels her heart stop for a moment. She knows this is the moment she's been dreading. But she tries to remain calm. "Alright, Sana. I respect your decision. I just want you to be happy," Dahyun says with a sincere smile.

 

Sana looks at Dahyun with a sense of guilt in her eyes. "Thank you, Dahyun. I hope you understand."

 

Dahyun nods, trying to conceal her shattered feelings. "I'll keep my distance, as you wish. I hope you find your happiness, Sana."

 

In her heart, Dahyun hopes that maybe one day Sana will understand her genuine feelings. Although bitter, she knows that this step is the best for now.

 

.

 

.

 

After the bitter parting, several weeks passed without Dahyun's presence in Sana's life. At first, Sana felt relieved because her feelings were no longer troubled by Dahyun's uncertainty and constant attention. However, as time went on, something began to feel wrong.

 

Loneliness crept into Sana's heart, even though she was surrounded by friends and campus activities. She missed Dahyun's presence, who used to always be there for her. Sana began to feel a void that she didn't know how to fill.

 

One night, as she sat alone in her room, Sana contemplated the moments she had shared with Dahyun. Flashbacks of memories came and went, leaving an unforgettable impression. Sana began to realize that she had been missing Dahyun's presence for the past few months.

 

With tears in her eyes, Sana pondered and felt confused. She wished she could find Dahyun but didn't know how. Sana just sat in her room, reflecting on the choices she had made and her true feelings for Dahyun.

 

.

 

.

 

Months passed, and Sana couldn't ignore her feelings anymore. She felt regretful and deeply missed Dahyun. Her life without Dahyun felt isolating and lonely.

 

Sana finally decided to uncover the truth about what had happened to Dahyun. Even though they were in the same university, finding Dahyun turned out to be more challenging than she had imagined. She spent her days searching in various corners of the campus, asking her friends, and following any leads that might have been left by Dahyun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter