Junmyeon life

Who win the battle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day after the incident happened

Everyone in dinner table. Suhø jun we are going to have a big fight so we need you to take care of your health and this house. Oh don't worry d.ø, xiumin and lay they not come with us. Understand. Junmyeon okay. Suhø good.

After 5 of them left there only 3 of them now 

Junmyeon oh my god. What to do know? I'm bored. Lay junmyeon. Junmyeon yeah. Lay we need your help. Junmyeon okay. They walk until stop at d. Ø's room. Junmyeon mind i never enter members room. Yeah only them come to my room. Lay we' re here. D. Ø come in. Lay enter the room with junmyeon. Junmyeon what can i help. D. Ø you need to be assistant. Junmyeon with confuse face. Lay you need to help me to retreat them when they come back. Junmyeon oooo okay. D. Ø i want you to make us dinner today because we gonna take turn who's cooking. Junmyeon okay. D. Ø okay you can start now. Junmyeon step out of the room and move to kitchen. What we have here? I need meet, bun, vegetable oil, slice of tomatoes, cheese, tomato sauce and pan. I need to work fast. D. Ø, xiumin and lay already dining table. Junmyeon here you are. There are nothing special just a regular sandwich. Xiumin sandwich for dinner. Junmyeon i i i don't know what else to make. Lay it's okay. D. Ø just eat.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter