What happens

Who win the battle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a month being hostage the day finally come

Junmyeon thinks he got a fever but he suddenly realised he on a heat. He try to get up to eat breakfast. He couldn't do that but it's too late bèakhyun already in his room. He told bèakhyun do not come closer. Beakhyun can sense something that makes him excited , he respond why.?and what are gonna do about it baby leader. Junmyeon is not in his senses right now. Bèakhyun come closer pick him up. Bèakhyun  why are you  trembling so much? He touched Junmyeon neck junmyeon . Bèakhyun ahh now i see what is going on you in a heat right?? Junmyeon just nod. Bèakhyun do you want me to help you. Junmyeon noo i don't wanna to. Bèakhyun are you sure? Junmyeon yess. Bèakhyun okay I won't force you but you see under me is opposite. You have to take responsibility . Junmyeon noo. Bèakhyun okay okay you have to promise me that you can take care of yourself but if i know you ask someone else favour you gonna take punishment from me. Got it.Junmyeon just nod. Now let eat but before that take this pill from now don't make others smell you phormone. Junmyeon bèak thank you and please don't tell others. Bèakhyun just nod.

At the kitchen 

D. Ø bèakhyun you alone where is junmyeon? Bèakhyun Right here.Can't you see him? D. Ø no because you blocked it. Bèakhyun sorry then. Junmyeon has his breakfast sit beside bèakhyun.

After eating 

Junmyeon went to living room to watch television and out of the blue all members inc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter