Where junmyeon hyung.

Who win the battle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Today is normal day as usual exo training day. When they arrive at the hideout they find it weird when junmyeon didn't pick the phone or even text back. After that change when they got texts from unknown person that said junmyeon in enemy trap. They went mode panic but it settled down as MINSEOK told them to shut up. Beakhyun told them to go to help junmyeon hyung there but here the problem they don't know where to go.

At home

Kyungsoo and minseok are cooking dinner for everybody. After done cooking, they call out all member who didn't help cooked at all. When they gathered at dinner table they were silent not talking at all because they will teased junmyeon if he is here but no he's not. Suddenly beakhyun has an idea to make a deal with x-exo to win junmyeon back. They all agreed but how can they find them. Suddenly smoke coming out in front of them and saw Bèakhyun and Kai. Beakhyun stand up to fight them but got stop by Chanyeol. They (bèakhyun and Kai) said we can make a deal by fight for your leader or we can say our trophy right beakhyunie. If you guys win you can have him(junmyeon) back but if you guys lose we can keep him(junmyeon) forever and you guys should be okay with it. Deal. Minseok stood up from chair and shake hands with them as a deal. Bèakhyun and Kai disappear with in a second. Chanyeol said what do we do now. Minseok we fight them until we get back our leader.

At x-exo hideout 

X-exo arrived at their hideout with junmyeon in Chanyèol ar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter