Final

Dreamer

 

 Park Bom is a dreamer.She would stare into spaces and daydream.She dream that 2NE1 would be the best girlgroup Korea ever had and they would have a world tour.She dream that Hwangssabu would be kind enough and let her eat her favorite corn and bread.But,most of all,Park Bom dream about Big Bang’ rapper,TOP.That’s right,2NE1’s main vocalist has a crush on Big Bang’s rapper,Choi Seunghyun.

 But, Bom is a shy person no matter how much as other people calling her 8D Park Bom or Alien Park Bom.She’s just not brave enough to confess.So,she dream.She dream that Top would notice that she would stared at him a little bit longer than other Big Bang’s member or she would pay 100% attention to him when he’s performing on stage. She dream that Top would confess to her and they would date.Then,they would tell their fans about it and Blackjack and V.I.P will give their blessings to them.She dream that they would travel the world together and perform in New York,Paris,London..

 She dream that in one of the YG Family Concert,Top would propose to her in front of thousands of fans.She would cry,of course and scream yes and jump into Top’s arms.Everything would be perfect then.Everyday,she’ll wake up in his arms and they would have mini Park Bom or mini Top.Whenever she dream about this,she would giggle and everyone will look at her like she has gone crazy but Bom doesn’t care,she’s happy living in her own world where she and Top would live happily ever after.

 One day,her dream shattered.They would never date,Top would never propose to her in front of their fans and there would be no mini Park Bom or mini Seunghyun running around YG’s building.Top had asked all 2NE1 and Big Bang member to gather in YG’s practice room.Bom was quite sure he would confess but instead,he announced that he has been dating Dara for months now.

 Bom widened her eyes.Everyone was quiet before Seungri said “Congratulation hyung,noona!But you guys are so mean, only telling us now.”Then,everyone was talking at the same time, congratulating them and scolding them for not telling.But,Bom just stood still,not knowing what to do.

  “Bommie?I’m sorry.I know I should have told you earlier.”Dara said,noticing that she hadn’t said anything.Bom snapped out of her trance and hit Dara’s shoulder lightly “Yah!How could you!”she said and hugged her.”I’m so happy for you”she whispered.

  That night,she cried herself to sleep.She felt betrayed.Of course her feelings are a secret,even from her members but is she really a good actress?Did no one notice her feelings?Must they really tell her after months of dating?She wish that their relationship won’t last long.She cried more after thinking that.’What a horrible person I am!Dara is like my sister.How can I have this thoughts?No wonder Seunghyun chooses Dara.She’s kind and lovely.I bet she never has terrible thoughts like me’

  Years later,Park Bom cried again.Seunghyun had proposed,just like her dream,on a YG Concert, in front of thousands of fans.However,Bom will never be his bride.She'll be the maid of honor.Waking up to reality is harder than it seems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's my second oneshot!I don't really ship the Alien Couple or Topdara but this just popped into my head...

Oh,English is not my main language so forgive my grammar or spelling errors.

 

Life has been kinda hard nowadays so I wrote this :/ Please review!It would make my week!And thanks for reading<3