Seasons with You

Seasons with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spring 

 

 

Taeyeon skipped around the fields of flowers as Tiffany, albeit slowly, followed behind her while snapping a few candids here and there with a smile adorning her fair face. The shorter turned around, facing Tiffany’s direction, with a giddy expression painted on. She was smiling so hard that her chin dimple was visible to anyone that saw her. 

 

“Fany-ah! Come quick! Are you a sloth, why are you moving so slow?” She hurriedly rushed the taller who just rolled her eyes seemingly annoyed but was betrayed by the smile playing on her lips. She ran towards the blond-haired and tackled her into a hug, almost making them lose balance and fall down. 

 

“Yah! Why are you the one rushing me now? Who was the one that didn’t want to leave her bed at the hotel?” Tiffany teased and laughed hard when she heard the whining her best friend was producing. She stared at the vibrant face that had long stolen her eyes’ attention and the corner of her lips had never lowered. Noticing her blatant staring at her face, Taeyeon flicked her forehead which effectively made the smile turn into a frown. 

 

“What was that for?” Now it was Tiffany’s turn to whine. Taeyeon just laughed and broke away from her best friend’s hold and ran away making the Korean-American chase after her with a big smile on her face. I don’t mind being like this with you forever, TaeTae.

 

 

Summer

 

 

“Fany! Help me put sunscreen on my back?” Taeyeon requested with a cute pout and Tiffany didn’t have the heart to refuse. (Not like she was going to in the first place)

 

Taeyeon suddenly took her shirt off which alarmed Tiffany who immediately rushed to cover her eyes. 

 

“Yah! At least tell me first!?” Tiffany exclaimed and the Korean just rolled her eyes. 

 

“I still have my bra on, what’s with the fuss? It’s not like you haven’t seen me in my underwear before” Taeyeon deadpanned and lied down. Tiffany just took in deep breaths to calm herself down, frantically fanning her face to hopefully get rid of the red tint on her cheeks, and opened the bottle of sunscreen. 

 

Squeezing a good amount, she spread it on her hands first before applying it onto the milky soft back. While applying she felt some knots so she started soothing them out, groans of approval flowing out from Taeyeon’s mouth. 

 

“Fany— oh, God — your hands are magical, I swear—“ Taeyeon spoke between moans and groans not knowing her best friend’s face could’ve been mistaken as a tomato.

 

Tiffany immediately stopped once all the knots were gone and threw the shirt at her back. 

 

“Put it on quickly!” She practically yelled as she ran to their living room leaving the now pink haired girl confused. What’s with her?

 

 

Autumn

 

 

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Wear a damn sweater for gods sake!” Tiffany scolded the shorter who was just wearing a thin shirt in this weather. 

 

“I’ll be fine—“ 

 

“Shut your nonsense, you don’t even have fat in those arms! Did you bring a coat at least?” Taeyeon slowly shook her head and Tiffany sighed. Tiffany had to fly back to America for family matters just for a week or two and Taeyeon decided to send her to the airport. They were already at the parking lot when Tiffany finally realized the Korean only had a thin shirt on with jeans.

 

“Just— take my coat for now, here.” She took off her coat hurriedly and put it on her best friend’s shoulders. 

 

“Fine. Geez you worrywart, even my mother doesn’t worry this much.” Taeyeon teased and got a glare in return. They soon got off the car and before they knew it, it was already time for Tiffany to board her plane. 

 

“I’ll miss you, TaeTae” Tiffany whined, not wanting to let go of her best friend, but the last call for boarding was just announced so she sluggishly pulled away before leaving a soft kiss on Taeyeon’s forehead.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter