The Snake and the Raven

The Snake and the Raven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Professor Kim!” Taeyeon hears a distant shout and sees that her colleague is lightly running towards her direction. Stopping on her walk, she waited till the other person approached her. 

 

“Hey Professor Hwang, how can I help you in this fine weather?” Chuckling at her own reply, she saw that Professor Hwang rolled her eyes. 

 

“Can you please tell your students to stop with the prank on my student!” She huffs. “Ms Drake had been coming to me, bawling because of these pranks.”

 

Taeyeon knows that her students are not the kindest out of all but they were just harmless jokes. Of course those that went overboard will be punished according to the school laws. “Professor Hwang, would you relax a bit? They’re harmless. You know how students are.”

 

“This is not just that! Ms Drake just told me that Ms Ollivander and her group of friends had taken her potion book and threw it away.” 

 

“I’m sorry what? Ms Ollivander did that?!

 

“As per Ms Drake, apparently yes!”

 

Taeyeon rubbed her temple and sighed. As much as she thought this is harmless fun, if it is true it had been escalated to this, her student will indeed be in trouble. She as their House Master will have to look into this matter. 

 

“I understand, Professor Hwang. Allow me to look into this matter and ask Ms Ollivander.” Taeyeon replied diplomatically. “If she is indeed at fault, she will face the consequences.”

She then places her hand on top of her colleague’s before giving it a light squeeze. 

 

Taeyeon then moved back before proceeding to her next class with a deep frown plastered on her face. 

 

 

It was another day of the Quidditch tournament where the Slytherin vs Ravenclaw final took place. Taeyeon walked into the Locker room and made everyone in it shut their mouths. Taeyeon may be small but her presence and leadership as the House Master are deeply respectable. She doesn’t talk much but when she does voice her demands or instruction, everybody knows better than to question it. 

 

“You guys managed to beat Ravenclaw before and I hope today will be another day of the same result. They’re getting smarter with their tactics after their new House Master, Professor Hwang came but that doesn't mean you guys can be beaten easily. In fact I strongly believe that whatever tactics they have up their sleeve are useless with your experience. So go out there and win!”

 

On the other hand, another locker room was loud with chattings even when the new House Master walked in. Tiffany heard that her team is actively planning new strategies even till the end, making herself proud of them. 

 

“Everyone, your attention please?” Tiffany half-shouted. The room quiets down and all eyes on the House Master. “I understand that we need to keep that strategy coming but I hope everyone will stick with the one we discussed before. I don’t want to see any last minute changes as we know the finalised one is the best way to beat Slytherin. But before that, just to be fair, if anyone has one last suggestion or ways to beat the other team, please come forward.”

 

When Tiffany sees that none of her team raised up their hands, she knows that they agree with her, in which Tiffany continued, “They may be cunning but we have the intellect. I believe in our plans and strategies so fret not, we will definitely win this time!”

 

Loud roars and cheers can be heard along the hallway where the locker rooms reside. Moments later, a group of green and silver garments can be seen walking proudly toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter