Baby Baby

Baby Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Syoung-ah I swear she just winked at me!” The tall lady scrunched her face when Tiffany obnoxiously shrieked at her face. 

 

Sooyoung moved her face away before looking around to see if her friend's crush was nearby. Tiffany shook her head and pouted, “She walked away with Sunny.”

 

“Oh is it? What actually happened?” Curious Sooyoung asked. Tiffany normally would tell her that she and Taeyeon would exchange polite smiles but to see her friend eagerly saying Taeyeon supposedly ‘winked’ at her, this is definitely new. 

 

“Well yesterday when you left for your lecture, we accidentally bumped into each other and when I was about to fall, she basically hugged me by the waist.”

 

“SHE WHAT NOW?”

 

“Yah, don’t shout!” Tiffany pulled her bestfriend away from the bustling crowd of students to a quieter hallway. “So basically I was too stunned and accidentally told her that she is my hero. So when I passed by her just now, she winked at me.”

 

Chuckling at Tiffany’s reddening face, Sooyoung decided to friend.

 

“Are you sure she winked or it’s just your imagination?”

 

Looking at Sooyoung ludicrously, Tiffany hissed, “I swear she winked at me!”

 

“Hahahaha alright alright I believe you. Your Taeyeon hugged you and now she winked at you. What’s next? Kissing you under the moonlight?”

 

“W-what are y-you saying?!” Tiffany pushed her friend and walked away, half sprinting to her next class while Sooyoung followed behind, laughing out loud.

 

 

Tiffany was busy browsing through the library for her journalism course when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Thinking that it was Sooyoung or any of her friend, she was shocked when it was Kim Taeyeon, her one and only crush for months. 

 

“Hey Tiffany.” Taeyeon whispered. 

 

“H-hey Taeyeon..”

 

 Taeyeon looked around before moving closer, her body standing so close to Tiffany that a gentle push can make their lips touch. She then continued in a hushed tone, “Just Taeyeon? What about ‘Oh my god My Hero’?”

 

Feeling heat spreading throughout her face, Tiffany was about to defend herself but Taeyeon cut her off with another teasing. “I can definitely be your hero, anytime and anywhere you know?”

 

Tiffany keep her eyes to the moving Taeyeon till she can longer see her back. She was too stunned to move till another student asked her to move as she was blocking the books the other person was looking for. She felt something on her hand and when she opened up her palm, there was a purple post-it with a neat handwriting on it. 

 

‘Call me? 010-3981-0508.

 

xoxo, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter