ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟟

Be Mine

AT SHOWNU'S OFFICE

"Haih" Shownu sigh after looking at the paperwork while leaning back on the chair. Then he thought about kihyun helping him put on a tie.He grinned.

"Oi"Wonho called him and he was suprised so he sat up straight properly." What are you thinking huh?" Wonho aske but he said nothing. "Lies, i've never seen you grin like this. Did you think about Kihyun huh?". Wonho . "You like him?". Asked wonho.

"Nonsense" said Shownu.

"Don't fool yourself Shownu.I've been your friend for a long time so i know when you've fallen in love.They way you look at him. The way you help him. I know you still can't accept anyone after Yeojoo died, especially Kihyun who looks like her. But you have to remember that even though Yeojoo and Kihyun look alike, but they are different people. So I hope you can think by yourself. All this for you and most impotantly for Minjun who already loves Kihyun. This will be bad if you separate the two of them. "After he said this he went straight out of Shownu's office. He leaves Shownu with confusion.

AT SHOWNU'S MANSION.

"Hey Minjun don't run, you will fall later" Kihyun spoke sternly to Minjun who was running in the living room."Haih, i didn't think he would be so naughty" Kihyun sigh.

"That's why no one wants to take care of him" Hyungwon joked and they both laughed.

" You are so naughty huh" Kihyun grabs Minjun and he tickles him.The house is full of laughter.They keep play together until they were tired."Ugh i'm so tired, it's 7 o'clock now. I have to cook for dinner." Kihyun said and Hyungwon nodded.

"Uhm i have to go home too" Said Hyungwon.

After hyungwon returned home, kihyun got a message from Shownu.

Shownu Hyung

Β 

Shownu hyung: Hi ki, i will come home late today. Please tell Minjun not waiting for me.One more thing, Changkyun is not coming home today .He is sleeping at his boyfriend's house.

Β 

Kihyun: ok


12.00 AM

*Click*

Shownu just come home after a day's work. Shownu went to the kitchen to drink water and he saw a note on the fridge.

I have kept some food for you in the fridge, if you want to eat you just heat it up.
~Kihyun

Β 

Shownu smiled after he read it.Then he heated the food because he was hungry. After he ate he went into his room to see his son but his son was not there. So he decide to go to Kihyun's room.When he open the door he saw his son who was sleeping being hugged by Kihyun. His heart feels warm.
He went back to his room to take a shower. After he took a shower he went to bed to sleep. When he wanted to sleep, he suddenly thought back to what Wonho said to him in the office earlier. What Wonho said was true. After Yeojoo died he never opened the door of his heart to others. Ever since Kihyun came into his life, he felt that his life had changed. He felt something he had never felt before. What is most important is his son. He had never seen his son so happy when he was with other people or with himself. But when his son was with Kihyun he could see his son smile so wide. He had never seen his son smile like that.After he thought and thought he finally fell asleep because he is very tired from work.

Β 

NEXT DAY


Kihyun woke up early as usual.

"Uhmmm what should i cook" kihyun thought because the ingredients for cooking are all gone, only a few eggs are left.Then he saw some of bread in the package on the counter top.When kihyun walked to get bread, suddenly someone asked "what are you doing?".Kihyun was shocked he felt like his heart stopped.He turn around and see shownu was there." Ahh hyung ,you scare me". Shownu just chuckle and apologized to kiyun.

" What are doing?" shownu asked him again.

" I think I want to make a sandwich because the ingredients in fridge are gone." said kihyun.

"Let's go to the supermarket after eating". Shownu said and kihyun nodded while preparing a sandwich. Suddenly they heard Minjun crying.

"Mamaaa, mamaaa" .Minjun looking for Kihyun.

" Minjun-na , mama in the kitchen" Kihyun said loudly.

"Mamaaaa" Minjun entered the kitchen. His dad opened his hand to pick him up but he went to hug kihyun's leg.Shownu sigh.

Kihyun lifted him into his arm and asked "why are you crying?".

"You are not in the room" Minjun said and shownu was shock when Minjun said that.Minjun never cry went his dad left him alone in the room.

" He really loves you" shownu spoke suddenly.

"He loves you more than me.You are his dad after all I am just an outsider".Kihyun spoke softly.

"For him your are not an outsider but you are his mother" Shownu just told the truth and kihyun was stunned.Then kihyun decide to ask minjun why he called him mama.

"Minjun, i want to ask you something".He put minjun on the counter top. " You know i'm a boy right?" minjun nod. "why you call me mama instead of uncle?".

"You face is like my mother and you love me like my mother loves me.You always give me kissed and hugs like my mother did.My mother left papa and me, she went very far.I missed her so much.Please don't leave me like my mother too." The expression of 4-year-old child.Minjun cried very loudly. He misses his mother so much but he couldn't express it before.Kihyun and shownu also cried after they heard Minjun's reason why he called kihyun as mama. Kihyun hugs minjun tightly and Shownu can only think that he is not a good father to his son. Kihyun looked at Shownu who was looking down, he know what is Shownu thinking. He moved to Shownu while carrying Minjun in his arm . Then he hugged Shownu and said "Don't think nonsense,you have done your best for minjun". Shownu hug him back and nod.They stayed like that for a few minutes.

{My brain can't function properly}
~MINT/RIN