ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™

Be Mine

8.00 AM

*tringgggggg* (clock ringing)

"uarghhh" the sound of moving in the bed... *thud* "oh auch my back awwww it's hurt....what time it is". Kihyun got up from the floor and closed the alarm clock *look at the clock* "it's eight its still early"

*ring* *ring* *ring* (phone ringing)

*minhyuk* "hello min" Kihyun spoke..."hello ki are you awake" mihyuk said. "yeah i woke up ..why?" Kihyun took a towel and went into the bathroom. "uhmm nothing just checked on you...whatever see you soon don't be late" minhyuk said firmly. " mm ok ok bye" *giggle*. "bye" minhyuk replied back. *thud* end coversation.

IN THE SAME TIME AT SHOWNU'S MANSION

"Minjun-na" a father said to his son. " Minjun-na wake up...papa need go to work. Today uncle wonnie will take care of you." said shownu to his sleepy son.

"ugh where nanny" said his son. "nanny not work with us anymore" said shownu with sad tone. "why" minjun almost cry. " Her mom was sick so she need to go back home to take care of her...understand?. "umm" his son nod. "Let's go to uncle wonnie he be waiting for us ". "ok"

"Hey guys" said hyungwon to shownu and minjun. "Hello uncle wonnie" said minjun to his uncle and shownu just nod. "Remember what i told you. Don't forget to take him bath. Don't give him to much candy. Don't...

"Yeah yeah i know it's not my first time take care of him right minjun?" said hyunwon to shownu while tickling minjun in his arm.Aaaaa hahahah *minjun giggles*. "Now go you will be late to work" said hyungwon while pushed hyunwoo gently to the door.

"uhm ok" hyunwoo kiss his son and tell him to be a good. Then he go to work.

KIHYUN'S HOUSE

After he has showered, he does his daily rountine like cooking for breakfast, doing laundry before he goes to work.Kihyun is someone who really hard working."Ughh it's done" kihyun groaned after he finish his housework.*look at clock it's 12.20 am* "Oh my god im late now" kihyun left the house immediately to go to work.

12:50 AM

"Ugh hello" Kihyun greeted the staff hotel and went to the changing room to change into works clothes.Suddenly *AAAAAA* kihyun scream in suprised, he felt his heart was ripped and left him hehe. *HAHAHAHA* Kihyun heard someone laughing, it's was minhyuk who couldn't stop laughing after he suprised kihyun."What are you doing" kihyun whispered to minhyuk. "Hehe it's nothing you almost late uh" mihyuk said to kihyun."Umm i cleaned my house a little bit today that's why i almost late" kihyun say shyly. "Aaa, let's go it's time for work." Kihyun nod to minhyuk.

AT SN COMPANY

*knock* *knock* *knock* Shownu who take a look at his paperwork and said come in. The door opened and revealed his friend, Wonho."Hey shownu,are you busy?"said wonho to his friend. "Not really why?" shownu asked without looking at his friend."You looked really stress huh what happened and hyungwon told me that you need him to take care of your son too."Wonho said while playing his finger.

*sigh* "Minjun nanny suddenly quit work, this is because her mother is sick and she has to retun to the village to take care of her mother." shownu said while leaning his body on the chair. "mmm you didn't try to find another nanny or send him to nursery." wonho give him suggestions. " You know right it's hard right now to find people who really can take care of kids and about nursery he still a baby."Shownu whine. " Haih minjun it's not baby anymore he almost five now"Wonho shook his head.

*knock* *knock* *knock* both of shownu and wonho look at the door. " come in" shownu said. " Mr son you have a metting with XX company in ten minutes" Jooheon told him." oh ok thank you jooheon."

"You are welcome Mr son" jooheon said and give smile to both of men before come out from the office room." Oh i need to go right now" shownu told wonho. " mmm me too see you soon."

"mm ok"

8:30 PM
"
"ughh so many customer today" kihyun groaned and minhyuk just nod. " Ki " his manager call for him."Yes Mr kim" kihyun answered him. " Please take order at table 7"

" ouh ok Mr kim". kihyun walked to table seven and tooks orders from two men. "Hello sir may i take your orders'" kihyun spoke politely. But suddenly one of the two men said he want kihyun.Kihyun laugh nevoursly while thinking * ugh people like this again*. Then kihyun asked again what they wanted to order, but suddenly another man grabbed his on purpose. Kihyun was very angry and he splash the water that was on table to the man's face.

"What are you doing huh" that man very angry and he slap kihyun's face hardly. Everyone was surprised by what happened there. Minhyuk came immediately to defend kihyun and took him to another place.

After solving the problem earlier, his manager came to the two of them and scolded kihyun without hearing any explanation from kihyun.What the manager said to him was "you're fired, get out of here". Kihyun quickly packed things while crying and went out without paying attention to minhyuk and the people around him.

He ran and ran until he didn't know where he was going and he decided to go home, when he crossed the road he suddenly felt dizzy and .....