ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝

Be Mine

AT OFFICE

"You look stress huh" hyungwon said to his cousin.

"yeah too much paperwork to complete,Its been two weeks". shownu sighed as he leaned back on the chair.

Wonho who came with Hyungwon saw Minjun playing on the office sofa. " Did you find new nanny for him". Wonho asked while pointing at minjun who had followed his dad to office for two weeks.

"Not yet, i'm very busy and don't have time to do it" he said and hyungwon just shook his head.

"Whatever i want to take my nephew for a walk today...let's go Minjun" he said and he took minjun out without waiting for permission from shownu." Bye hyung" he said to shownu and he kiss his boyfriend, wonho.

"ughh" shownu felt a little bit jealous seeing the couple.Wonho just laughed at him.

"Are you sure you ok shownu, you look so tired i think you need to rest for a while"

"Ughhhhhh" Shownu squirmed.

Wonho look at his friend,shownu was daydreaming. "what are you thinking shownu?".

" Nothing it's just minjun,he keep asking me and changkyun about kihyun.It's like when mama will come home, does mama not love him anymore...haih"shownu complains.

"you don't call kihyun or text him?" wonho asked.

" I don't have......"

*ring* *ring* *ring*

shownu received a call from an unknown number.* who is this*Β  shownu thought in his head and he answered the call.

"Hello who is ...."

"Hyung please help me" someone was crying.

"uh kihyun it's that you" shownu asked in panic when he heard the cry

" hyung ...arghh please don't hurt me please" shownu was suprised when he heard that voice,he also heard someone else's voice saying "you want to die huh"

*thud* the sound of something falling hard

" ki , ki are you heard me ,where are you now... hey ki, oh my god" Wonho sees shownu panicking and he asks what happened.

" I think this is kihyun, I think someone hurt him because i heard someone else's voice saying something harsh to him and i also heard samething falling really hard"Shownu spoke fastly and worried.

"calm down shownu,calm down. You know where his house right?. Shownu nods. "Let's go" wonho said.

Both of them rushed out of the company building.

" Jooheon please cancel all my meeting today " Shownu spoke hurriedly and jooheon nodded without knowing what was going on.

After a few minutes ,they arrived at kihyun house.Shownu saw the door of kihyun's house open and they rushed into his house. They were very suprised to see the state of kihyun"s house that was really scattered. Shownu called kihyun but didn't answered. When he entered kihyun's room he was very suprised to see kihyun unconscious.

" KIHYUN" Shownu said loundly and wonho followed him inside the room.

" Kihyun,Kihyun get up" Kihyun's body has several wounds and blood. Wonho call an ambulance and the police to ask for help.

AT THE HOSPITAL

30 minutes later

" oh hyung" it's was changkyun,hyungwon and his son.They came after receiving new from wonho.

"what happened " hyungwon asked and shownu told him that he got a call from kihyun who was asking for help. He told them He don't know what actually happened to kihyun because when they go to kihyun's house the found him was unconscious.

" how is kihyun's condition now?" changkyun asked. Then wonho told them Kihyun is still being treated.

"Papa" Minjun called his father and shownu carrying him at his arm. "is mama ok?" he asked his dad.Shownu didn't say anything because he didn't know how to respond.Shownu tells them to go home first because he is waiting for kihyun's friend.

After an hour of waiting then Kihyun friend came.

"uh Hello are you Mr son who called me earlier" that guy asked.

" Are you minhyuk" shownu asked and received nod from that guy. "Kihyun just finished his treatment" shownu told him.

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz* { vibrate mode}

shownu receives a call from jooheon." huh hello...oh ok ok i will go back to the office now".

"i'm sorry minhyuk i need to go now, this is my business card please call or text me about kihyun ok" shownu said to him.

"ok Mr son" he replied back.

TIME LAPSE

10.30 PM

*buzz* *buzz*

Shownu received a message from an unknow

unknown: hello Mr son , its me minhyuk

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Shownu: oh hello, just called me shownu hyung

Minhyuk: oh ok , hyung kihyun is awake and he wants to meet minjun.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Shownu: ok i will bring him there tomorrow, thank you minyuk for telling me.

Minhyuk: you are welcome hyung.

AT HOSPITAL

*Knock* *knock* *knock*
.
The door opens and reveals Wonho, Hyungwon, jooheon, changkyun, shownu and his son. "Hello" They, greet Kihyun and his friend. Then both of them say hello back.

"Hi mama, how are you? minjun asked.

"Hi baby, I'm fine". he lied because he didn't want them to worry to much about him.

"Kihyun can tell us what really happened to you" Hyungwon asked in a calm tone.

Kihyun sigh before he talk. " Actually....."

~ FLASH BACK ~

" Hi Ki"

"Seung....seungcheol, what are you doing here?" He asked nervously.

"I came to see you" Seungcheol said with an evil smile.

Kihyun quickly closed the door because he felt scared but he didn't succeed because Seungcheol held the door tightly. Kihyun quickly ran into the room and locked the door. HeΒ  took the phone on his bed and called someone was on his mind,Shownu. He had kept Shownu's number for a long time but didn't call or text because he didn't have time. He is too busy with work.When he called Shownu suddenly Seungcheol kicked the door of his room until opened.He was very scared and begged Seungcheol not to him. Seungcheol didn't care he continued to hit kihyun until he passed out.

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

"WHATTT, he should be in jail right. How can he get out?."He asked in suprised while he comforted the crying Kihyun.

"Who seungcheol?" shownu asked.

"He's actually kihyun's ex-boyfriend, he went to jail last year because kihyun reported to the police. He hit kihyun after they broke up and for other reason's as well" Minhyuk tell them.

"Now kihyun's situasion is very dangerous as long as that man is not caught by the police.The day after tomorrow kihyun will be discharged from the hospital. Kihyun needs to stay in a safe place other than his house.Hyungwon spoke.

" Kihyun can't stay at my house because his ex-boyfriend knows where i lived" said minhyuk.

" i think kihyun should stay at Shownu's house" Wonho suggested.

" It's okay, i can stay alone, i dont want to troble you all. Anyway i have to work".Kihyun tried to protest the suggestion.

" No you have to live with Shownu hyung, if you think about work you can work with him. Anyway he was looking for someone who can babysit Minjun." Hyungwon tried to persuade kihyun to stay with his cousin. Shownu didn't object when they suggested that Kihyun stay with him and he just agreed to the suggestion.

After a few minutes they talked and finally kihyun agreed to stay with Shownu.