Bad Boy

Bad Boy
Woosang yelled into Aoora's bedroom. "Yah! If you two are going to fight again at least close the door!"
 
There was a loud slam of the door by Kimchi.
 
"What is it now hyung, huh?" Kimchi said folding his arms over his chest.
 
"Don't use that tone with me Yehyanggi!" Aoora raised his voice. "Tell me right now, do you like him?"
 
"Yah, Park Geunee. What the hell are you talking about?"
 
"I saw you looking at that kid from B1A4! Aoora exclaimed. Kimchi just stared at his unbelievable boyfriend, baffled.
 
"I said I liked his glasses." Kimchi said giving Aoora an intimidating look.
 
"Oh please! I saw the way you looked at him!" Aoora yelled.
 
It was late and Kimchi was tired however he couldn't immediately go to sleep like he had earlier planned because his lover had lost his mind, but it wasn't the first time. For the past month in a half this was how they ended most of their days. Kimchi could only think of one explanation. He took a deep breath as he inched towards the man who was slowly becoming a stranger to him.
 
He looked Aoora straight in the eye and said "Are you...cheating on me?"
 
Aoora looked at the blonde boy  shocked. "Are you trying to flip this on me?" Aoora asked squinting his eyes in disbelief.
 
Kimchi's eyes started to tear "How could you possibly think that!" Kimchi yelled.
 
"Why are you doing this to me? huh?" Kimchi screamed, eyes burning with tears, he felt like he wasn't making sense anymore, his breath hitched and he felt like he would suffocate.
 
"Look, Park Geunee, I love you so much but if this is all our relationship is us arguing all the time and you not trusting me...then...then I can't do this anymore!" Kimchi said with a hoarse voice that didn't sound like his at all.
 
Another reason why he hated arguing. He took one more look at a dumbfounded Aoora before he swung the door open and stormed out of the dorm.
 
Aoora just sighed and curled up on his bed "What am I doing?"
 
 
 
 
A/N: Sequel will be up tomorrow...hopefully.
I'm gonna put the description up tonight & post the link here.