024; plans

bills [discontinued] READ LAST CHAPTER!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Okay, Uncle Minwoo, this is the completed itinerary for your getaway weekend with Auntie Jiwon next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday."

The cousins placed the detailed plans in front of Minwoo as they sat around a table in the corner of the cafe. One by one, each niece took turns in explaining what Minwoo and Jiwon would do based on who had made the arrangements for the activity and on what day, beginning with Melanie, then Linna, followed by Serena, and lastly with Kierra.

"Once you and Auntie Jiwon arrive Friday in the late afternoon in Incheon, there will be reservations for you two at the Golden Tulip Incheon Airport Hotel & Suite. After y'all get settled, the two of you will watch a movie at Megabox Yeongjong and then have dinner at the Chubby Wallaby, ending day one."

"Then on Saturday, y'all will enjoy morning coffee and light snacks at Ggul's Coffee-Unseo before heading over to SKY72 Golf & Resort where there's a booking for the Haneul Course at the Hanul 18H."

"When the two of you are doing playing golf, then y'all can head over to the Hanul Clubhouse for a lunch at the Hanul Restaurant in their Lavender room. Once done, then y'all can head back to the hotel to rest."

"After resting, y'all can sight-see at the World Peace Forest where they have a trail for you to walk that's close by, and not that far, y'alll can have dinner at Yabadada. This ends day two of your weekend getaway."

"Now, on the last day, Sunday, y'all can actually sleep in until late morning before heading on over to Cafe Geon where there are lots of baked goods for brunch. After that, the two of you can enjoy the seaside by going to the Seaside Park and Sea Observatory and spend all afternoon there."

"Then you'll head back to the hotel to rest before having dinner at La Scala while taking the scenic route to get there."

"But we weren't sure if you wanted to properly propose at the restaurant with a crowd."

"Or if you didn't mind going somewhere a little more scenic and away from others."

"So, we thought that y'all can go to Masian Beach or Angel Rock, and then propose there with the setting sun or underneath the starry sky."

Minwoo smiled appreciatively at his future nieces.

"Thank you so much for preparing all of this for me."

He glanced down at the plans and thought about the choices at the end.

"Knowing Jiwon for her love of the night sky, I'll propose to her at either Angel Rock or Masian Beach instead of the restaurant."

The cousins smiled and quietly high-fived one another. Despite Jiwon being gone for three days, the quartet have also been absent from work due to planning on what to pack and take home with them and what not to take home since they lost Minjee as well. So, in the meanwhile, the four had helped Eunchan and Chanran recruit for those looking for summer jobs to replace them and maybe stay on permanently afterwards. Luckily, several came through and without much of a hassle.

"Thank you all so much."

Minwoo cast them with a thankful look.

"Now, how should I repay for your kindness, time, and help before my getaway with your aunt?"

"Food." The cousins answered with a chuckle as Minwoo laughed.

"That's it?"

"Mmhmm."

"Tonight would be great."

He chuckled at their simple request.

"Okay, then. What do you four want to eat for dinner?"

"Hi, may I get the Bas Burger Set, Double, please."

"I would like the Mushroom Burger Set, please."

"Yeah, can I get the Wasabi-Mayo Shrimp Burger Set, please."

"And could I have the Hawaiian Burger Set, please."

The four ordered their meals as Minwoo looked over at them, not ordering anything for himself.

"Anything else?"

"Uh..." The four looked at one another as they included two more items while facing the worker.

"Two Gucamole Dogs, please." Melanie and Linna chimed at the same time.

"And the Mac And Cheese Balls with Cheese Dip, please." Serena added a second later after confirming with Kierra.

"Okay, that's all." Minwoo informed the worker.

The worker nodded as he rang up the cousins' orders before stating the total as Minwoo paid for the four's meal as his 'thank you' to them.

"Thank you for the meal, Uncle Minwoo." The quartet thanked him, taking their number as they walked towards a table.

"You're welcome and thank you."

Minwoo smiled gratefully at the four as they bid each other goodbye. Minwoo left to pack and make arrangements for the trip and to inform Jiwon about it. As for the four, they settled at their table with eyes focused on Kierra, now that they were able to inquired about why she had left without waiting for them.

"So, what made you leave without waiting for us when we were supposed to meet at the cafeteria?" Linna asked first while Kierra hesitated in responding.

"Did something happened?" Melanie followed up as Kierra slightly nodded, still not speaking.

"Shake for bad or nod for good?" Serena suggested as a sheepish laugh left Kierra's lips.

She shrugged to the question before telling them what happened.

"Jay confessed to me earlier and I ran away from him. That's why I went home instead of meeting y'all."

"What?!"

"No way?!"

"Are you serious?!"

Serena recovered quickly and smiled playfully.

"I knew the situationship was gonna turned out like this, but I did not expect Jay to confess first though."

Kierra eyed her cousin.

"You thought I would confess first?"

"Yeah."

"Wow."

"Wait, you ran away after Jay confessed that he likes you and you're over here telling me to confess to Sunghoon without running away from my feelings?" Linna remarked as Kierra shrugged, nonchalantly.

"Yeah. It is what it is."

The other two laughed as Melanie looked at her older cousin, curiously.

"So, what are you gonna do now?"

Kierra shrugged again.

"I have no clue. I mean, I have the one final and honestly won't be seeing him any time soon after that."

"The Dance Showcase." Serena remarked as Kierra groaned.

"I totally forgot about that."

However she brightened up a second later.

"Then again, it's not like we're gonna meet up with them afterwards anyway."

"True, but who knows."

"Whatever."

"But do you like Jay like that though?" Melanie probed further, getting back on track.

"Remember when I asked you that time if you like him, like him, and you said 'no'."

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Is the answer still the same?"

This time Kierra didn't answer her. The trio watched her carefully, letting Kierra respond to them on her own accord.

"Honestly," Kierra drawled with an unsure look.

"I don't even know myself."

Silence fell between them, leaving Kierra with her answer as the trio didn't feel the need to probe further unless Kierra wanted to continued the conversation herself. A moment later their food arrived and the cousins instead focused their attention onto that and relish in the deliciousness of their meal. 

"I knew you two wouldn't last, Jung Yiseul."

A familiar voice spoke, coming up to their table as the four glanced up to see Rika and the other four. The cousins groaned at having to interact with them.

"You really weren't compatible with Sunghoon in the first place."

Linna sighed as the other three rolled their eyes, but allowed Linna to deal with Rika first before interferring if needed.

"If we weren't compatible, Choi Rika, then why did Sunghoon date me instead of you?"

Linna flashed Rika a smug looked as her proud look disappeared.

"Because you tricked him." Yeonjun countered, heated as she looked at the other three, especially Serena.

"Y'all tricked them."

"Nobody tricked anyone, Kim Yeonjun." Serena corrected her with a stoic expression.

"And last I saw and heard, y'all still got the same boyfriends and so why not drop your obsession over those that you can't obtain."

"Don't act like y'all aren't the reasons why it turned out this way." Nara countered as Kierra's brows furrowed before responding.

"We're not the ones that currently have a boyfriend while chasing another one, Kim Nara. Y'all need to stop picking fights that y'all can't win."

"It would be a fair fight if y'all didn't gang up on us and include your friends to help you." Hyewon stated with a haughty attitude as Melanie stared at her.

"I'm pretty sure it's the other way around."

Melanie glanced at Yuri.

"If I recall when the five of you gang up on our friend, Yoon Hyeyoung, it was five to one, wasn't it?"

"Then, it became a ten to five when y'all's boyfriends joined in, too." Melanie chimed in with a firm look.

"So, correct me if I'm wrong about the fair fight situation that you think you were unfairly a part of."

This left the other five speechless as the quartet's stares intensified with each passing second. Kierra and Serena's minds began working like always as they smirked.

"We can have that fair fight right now outside Bas Burger if you want to prove otherwise."

"Because we would love to put our hands on you just like Hyewon's boyfriend did to Chaewon a while ago as payback."

The five friends looked at one another as they slowly backed away and left the store, leaving the quartet alone. The cousins let out a deep breath as they faced one another, tiredly with Linna voicing out what everyone was thinking.

"I can't wait for summer vacation."

"Oh! Hey!"

"Chaewon!"

"Yiyeon!"

"Yiseul!"

"Chaejin!"

"Over here!"

The cousins turned their attention towards Yewon, Seona, Woojoo, Sungyeon, Kazuha, and Sujin, waving for them in the middle section of the auditorium. The quartet joined their friends while scanning the crowd and the stage before them.

"Will they be able to see us from here?" Melanie asked as Sujin responded.

"Not really, but we should be fine as they know we'll be in this general area since we always sit around here."

"This is really crowded." Kierra commented while looking around.

More people were piling into the auditorium, filling up the seats.

"How popular is this thing?" Serena asked, amused.

"Oh? Is this your first time watching them?" Yewon inquired as Serena chuckled.

"Actually, it's my first time watc

Please log in to read the full chapter