Wonwoo: Exhausting Day

Stay Strong Seventeen 2

  

-----------------------

To be honest, everything was a blur. He couldn't even remember much, how did the day start or how did it end. Just a while ago he was feeling heavy and couldn't handle the idea of "Water activities" and now, there he was sitting at the back of the bus, his wet black tshirt sticking onto his body. His hair not yet dryed up and hiding it under a matching black hat. 

"Ohh Wonwoo" he was surprised by his name suddenly called "You should've left this look for the cameras" Jeonghan was teasing him. He couldnt deny that Wonwoo looked so beautiful right now. Wonwoo tiredly chuckled at his comment but didn't say anything, he rested his throbbing head on the chair and removed his glasses for a while.

Wonwoo hated the water and they all knew that. 

It was such a long day, Wonwoo forgot about how exhausted he felt that morning. He had to lock it in a very small box in the back of his head and immersed himself with the shooting. He tried to keep busy to stay awake, and pulled himself aside whenever he felt like he was about to pass out. At some point durin the day, he was pared up with Dino and the younger couldn't help but notice how shaky Wonwoo was 

"You're shaking" Dino stated reaching out for Wonwoo's hand "Are you cold?" The younger asked and Wonwoo gave him a sad smile "Yeah" he answered "And I'm not really fond of the water remember?"

"Oh yeah" Dino suddenly realized, Wonwoo hated places like these. He fell into the water once when he was a kid and ever since then, he can't stand where his feet doesn't touch the ground. Dino felt rather sorry for Wonwoo, he completely forgot about his water trauma "Sorry Hyung" his eyes now filled with worry "Do you think you'll be okay?" 

Wonwoo nodded, squeezing Dino's hand a little too hard. The younger knew better than to leave him alone after that, he stuck by his side for as much as he could and slipped small reminders here and there for the others to pay extra attention. 

Wonwoo can't deny the way s eased his pain. Even though there wasn't much to do, water was everywhere but at least they knew best not to let him dive in or go on the banana boat which he was most grateful for.

Sitting next to him was Dino, the younger glanced at him a couple of times before he reached out "Feeling better now?" Dino asked and No, Wonwoo wasn't feeling any better but he was glad that everything was over now and he can finally rest his exhausted body for a while "Yeah I'm feeling better Thanks" he said closing his eyes, his glasses still in hands, he felt his whole world spinning and in just few minutes, he surrendered to sleep.

He didn't notice that they didn't even leave the place yet, that everyone else was still packing and getting into their seats. The ride was rather long and Wonwoo was out the whole time. From time to time, Dino would nudge on his side and just check on him from afar "He must have been so tired" Dino mumbled looking at Wonwoo's motionless sleeping figure next to him.

Dino had to gently stoke Wonwoo's shoulder, he had to tap and call him multiple times before the other responded, Wonwoo looked so dazed "We are here Hyung" they were finally home but it took Wonwoo a while to comprehend. He felt like he was in a daze, everything was spinning rounds and this uncontrollable heat that suddenly overcame him wasn't quiet usual 

"Is everything okay back there?" S.coups alpha voice came in from the front of the bus, everyone seemed to have disembarked except for him and Dino

Before answering their leader Dino had to ask Wonwoo "Are you okay?" Wonwoo blinked before he slowly nodded and slowly stood up holding up all the little energy he had to walk through the narrow bus walkway holding on tight to the chairs as he passed by. Dino was behind him and the moment he reached S.coups "I don't think he's okay" he confessed to his leader 

"What's going on? what took you both so long?"

"Wonwoo Hyung was sleeping it was difficult for him to wake up, and with the swimming earlier, I don't know, something is really off" 

Scoups suddenly realized, looking at Wonwoo making his way to their building, the younger was indeed out of his normal self "Where's Mingyu? Maybe he knows something?" Dino shrugged not knowing what to do exactly "Okay I'll keep an eye on him" Scoups said before grabbing his back and heading to their building.

Wonwoo flopped on his bed rather too quickly, he wasn't sure why everything was spinning this much and what was this horrible clammy feeling he had. Since he was among the last ones to arrive the showers were already taken, he had to wait for quiet a while until everyone was done.

Meanwhile, the dorm was really loud everyone coming in and out shouting here and there and laughing, it will take some time before things quiet down. Wonwoo was motionless on his bed trying to breath in slowly ignoring the burning feeling inside his chest. He didn't even realize when Scoups came inside his room looking for him. 

At first glance, Wonwoo seemed to be sleeping but he actually wasn't "Wonwoo?" The leader called as gentle as possible he didn't want to jump scare him but Wonwoo gasped anyways "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Scoups apologized immediately and sat next to him on the bed "You still haven't showered yet huh?" Wonwoo hummed,

Scoups didn't need to ask anymore, Dino was right something was definetly off with Wonwoo. The boy was visibly shaking, his face paler than usual and hands were as cold as ice. 

"Are you okay?" 

Wonwoo leaned to Scoups warm touch, he opened his eyes for a second "I need to take a shower" he mumbled and Scoups was getting more and more worried by the second. He tried to brush away Wonwoo's sticky hair off his face and feeling the heat that was radiating from him, he placed the palm of his hand on the Wonwoo's forehead, he sighed deeply, the boy was on fire yet his hands were too cold 

"Yes" he tried to keep the conversation going and not make Wonwoo feel any worse "Mingyu will be done in a second you can go after him" he continued brushing Wonwoo's hair for a while mostly because he doesn't want him to go back to sleep "Aren't you hungry? Let's get some food what do you want to eat?" 

At this point Wonwoo knew exactly what his leader was trying to do. He was holding his hand tightly, it must have been very obvious "Can we ask Mingyu to make Ramen?" Scoups chuckled "Sure, I'll ask Mingyu to make us Ramen" 

"Wonwoo?" Scoups softly called his name "Do we need to get you a doctor?" 

"No" Wonwoo replied almost immediately "I just need to take a shower and eat something" 

"Wonwoo, I don't want to see you in pain" Scoups sounded devestated 

"I'll take some painkillers and sleep" Wonwoo closed his eyes "I want to sleep" 

Scoups tightened his grip around Wonwoo's hand and nodded "Okay" he agreed "But if I don't see any improvements I am calling the doctor and I won't take no for answer" 

Wonwoo didn't have to answer that because no matter what he'll say, he knew that Scoups wont change his mind. Only few seconds after that, Mingyu emerged from the washroom with a towel around his neck. The fist thing he saw was Scoups helping Wonwoo to sit up and he was a bit confused and not until he saw the look on Wonwoo's face that he started to realize that something was off

"What's wrong?" Mingyu took few steps too quick and reached over to Wonwoo's side who was already up on his feet but looking rather too weak "Wonwoo will take a shower, try to find him some fresh clothes please?" Mingyu was rather confused he took another look at Wonwoo's face and glanced worriedly at his leader "Please" Scoups pleaded again walking over to the washroom with Wonwoo

Scoups made sure that all was good, he adjusted the water temperature and Mingyu brought his clothes and a clean towel "Don't lock the door okay?" Coups asked gently "We will be right outside just call us if you need anything" Wonwoo nodded greatfull for their help as he stepped inside closing the door behind himself but not locking it as he promised.