Black Paint "The Grudge kid"

Black Paint "The Grudge kid"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is just an ordinary day for the Kim family. Dada Taeyeon is playing with her daughter in their garden. They built a small sandpit, a slide, a swing and a small house for their daughter. The sun is up but not too hot so they enjoy their bonding and playtime. Tiffany is in an onsite meeting so she couldn't join and play with the two. 

"Dada look! ” Winter pointed at the sand castle she built with unrecognizable shapes. She just put the small flag, being proud of her work.

"Wow! That looks amazing baby! Let me take a picture and show it to Mommy." Taeyeon opened the camera of her phone and took a picture then sent it to her wife. They always update each other even with small things especially on their daughter.

'Winter's sand castle! ' She captioned.

' Wonderful! The meeting is finished. On my way home, do you want take outs? ' Tiffany replied.


"Baby, Mommy asking what do you want for lunch?"

" Uhmm pizzaaaa! ” Winter raises her hands in the air.

"Okay~"


' Winter wants pizza. She also said burger, ice cream and fries. ' 

' 🤔 ' Tiffany replied with just an emoji.

' What's with the emoji? '

' Kinda have a feeling that Winter only wants pizza but the rest is for Dada. So I'll just buy a pizza. '

' WHATTT! ' 

' Based on your reaction, I'm right 😂' Tiffany loves to wife.

' Okay you win🥺. Careful driving, love you! It's Okay if you just bought a pizza. I'll eat you for snack time🤤' Taeyeon fired back and pocketed her phone.

"Winter c'mon I'll take you to bath, Mommy's on her way home, she bought a pizza! ”

" Yeyy! ”

--

" I'm home~"

" Mommy! Welcome home! ” Winter comes running to Tiffany with arms spread wide and hug her legs.

"How's my baby? Where's Dada?" Tiffany lifts her child and showers her with kisses. 

"Someone's looking for me?" Taeyeon suddenly walks out from the kitchen. She walks near the two and engulfed them in a group hug. 

Tiffany puts Winter down and the kid runs to the living room resuming the cartoon she's watching.

"Hey~ how's the meeting?"

"Meeting's fine. We have another client but it's nothing we can't handle. Where's my kiss though." Tiffany puckered her lips , asking for a kiss.

Taeyeon gladly kisses her wife and nibbles on her lower lip. They kiss for a couple of minutes then Taeyeon kiss her wife's forehead.

"Food is in the car. Can you get it baby? I'm carrying my bag and laptop."

" Sure baby. Freshen up then we can eat lunch."

After that, Taeyeon immediately got the food in the car. Tiffany changes her clothes upstairs, her calves and feet are hurting. Probably because she's working from home and does not frequently wear heels for a couple of months.

 


"Lunch's ready!" Taeyeon said. She prepared some salad because their lunch consists of junk foods.

Tiffany and Winter are cuddling on the sofa watching a documentary. Their daughter likes to watch documentaries, racing, news and of course cartoons and animated movies. Now they are watching a documentary about pyramids.

"Lunch is ready baby, let's watch this later okay?"

" Okay Mommy~"


---
Later that day


It's a rainy evening. Mommy is cooking a mushroom soup, she added a few sausages because Taeyeon likes it. 

"Guys let's eat. Dinners ready! ”

Taeyeon walks to the table while carrying Winter. Her daughter is sleepy and her eyes are dropping. She's fighting sher sleepiness.

"She's sleepy." Said Taeyeon and sits. Still carrying her daughter.

"Ow~ baby, do you want to eat? Or just drink your milk then you can go to sleep after." Said Tiffany.

" Eat~" The parents just smiled.

"Okay you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter