WHO ORDERED THAT...?

WHO ORDERED THAT...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Christmas is near. People are busy getting their gifts and decorations. Some are busy listing ingredients for food they're going to cook. Some are busy trying different dishes they want for Christmas.

The father and daughter are lazing around the living room, the daughter is watching cartoons while the father is sitting on the floor sketching something.

"Taetae look at this." Tiffany came out from her office room holding a phone. She walks and sits beside Taeyeon and shows her phone.

"Look at this pillowcase, I think this will look good here in the living room right? Perfect for Christmas." She's showing an online app store.

" Yeah that looks good. Oh wait! Is this from the same store?" Taeyeon pointed at the reindeer statue.

"Yep."

"We should buy this too, what do you think? We can put that at the bottom of our Christmas tree."

" Yeah it looks cute."

" Order one medium and one small so it wouldn't look crowded."

" Okay. Do you still have something in mind?" Tiffany asked.

" I think that's all."

Unknown to them there's a kid peaking at the gap of their heads and saw the process they are making.

"What are you doing Mommy and Dada?"

"We're ordering online honey. Christmas shopping at the mall is stressful." Tiffany said.

" Christmas is near honey, Santa is coming! That's why we put the Christmas tree near the window so Santa can see it from the outside." Taeyeon said to her daughter.

" YEY! I'm a good girl right, Mommy and Dada?"

" Yes of course honey. " The Mommy said and kissed Winter's head.

"Santa will give you a gift because you're a good girl." Said Taeyeon.

" I can't wait! How many sleep is Christmas?"

" 15 more sleeps."

" Tonight is one?" Winter put up one finger.

" Yes. I'm going to make dinner now so we can eat and then you can sleep later, and then the next morning it's only 14 more sleeps until Christmas." Tiffany said and stands up.

" Yeyy!" Winter jumping up and down the sofa.

" Be careful honey. Taetae help me cook. Chop the chicken c'mon." Tiffany puts her phone on the coffee table.






Β 

While the parents are busy in the kitchen preparing dinner Winter suddenly saw her mother's phone still open. Her Dada taught her some functions like the search button for the YT app and how to answer a call. She also knows how to spell short words like pen, can, toy, play, box or any short words.

She saw that her mother didn't exits the online shopping app so she tapped the search button and put 'toy car'. Just like her Dada, she's kinda fascinated with cars. She saw a bunch of toy cars but this one caught her attention. There's a kid sitting inside of the car and acting like driving it. She clicks it and copy what her Mommy did moments ago.

After that the phone suddenly rings

*Gasp*
"Mommy your phone is ringing!" She called for her mom.

"Can you answer it honey? " Tiffany shouted back.

Winter slides the green button and said " Hello this is Winter, Mommy is cooking she's busy."

" Oh hi my granddaughter~ I'm your grandma. Can we do a video call?" Tiffany's mother called.

" Yes grandma~ how are you grandma and grandpa? "

" Aigoo my dear~ grandma and grandpa is good sweetie pie. Say, do you have any plans for Christmas? "

" Yes we do grandma!"

" Oh what's the plan though? "

" Uhmm... Mommy bought a pillowcase and Dada bought a reindeer."

" Oh is that the plan?"

" Yes grandma. "

Tiffany walks in the living room and wave to the camera. " Hi mom! "

" Oh hi dear. How are you? Can you pick up the phone? I can only see the ceiling hahaha"

" How are you mom and dad?"

" Oh we're good, feels younger." Her dad said.
" You're cooking dinner sweetie? " Her mom asked.

" Yeah Taeyeon helping me." Tiffany walks to the kitchen and put the phone on the counter top and shows Taeyeon.

"Hi mom dad!" Taeyeon greets.

"Hi kid what are you cooking?" Tiffany's dad asked.

" Sausage and mushroom soup, it's a bit chilly outside please keep warm. Have you eaten?"

" Yeah we just finished before calling you. Anyways, do you guys have plans for Christmas?"

" Just a simple celebration and gift giving mom, spend Christmas here please~ umma and appa will go here the night before."

" Oh dear~ we're gonna book a flight as soon as your dad's schedule is finish."

" Thanks mom, we miss you. Where's dad?"

" The water is boiling, he's making a tea. Where's your wife? I want to talk to her."

With that, the night in the Kim's spent peacefully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter