Shuhua's heat

Three isn't a crowd, It's love ♡
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yuqi glanced to her side as she and Shuhua walked out of their class together. Shuhua's been acting weird all week. On Monday, Yuqi had gone over to Shuhua's apartment do some studying with her but the whole time, she'd been fidgety and nervous, getting up every 5 minutes to mess with something in the guest room before coming back out and sitting down again.

 

Eventually, Yuqi just had to leave as she kept getting distracted by Shuhua being weird. And then the next day, Yuqi and Soyeon had gone with Miyeon, Soojin, and Shuhua to the farmer’s market and while the trio were normally very touchy with each other, they were on a different level then. Shuhua was whining and forcing her two other girlfriends to scent her the whole time they were out together. She was even having mood swings today and kept swatting at Yuqi, telling her she was being annoying. But then she'd turn around with tears in her eyes, expressing how she didn't mean to be rude, and that she was sorry.

 

Yuqi might be an idiot, but she isn't stupid. She knew exactly what was going on but she also knew that Shuhua probably didn't realize. She sighed as Shuhua clung to her arm and dragged her towards the coffee shop.

 

“Shuhua, when did you stop taking your suppressants?”

 

Shuhua stopped walking and her cheeks glowed red. “I… how did you know I stopped? I haven't even told anyone.” Yuqi rolled her eyes.

 

“Babe, you're really obviously about to go into heat. You've been clingy and emotional all week. And don't pretend like you weren't literally building a nest in your guest room the whole time I was over the other day.” Yuqi blinked, then gasped in realization.

 

“Wait, you haven't told anyone? So not even Miyeon or Soojin unnie know??” Shuhua looked down, scratching the back of her neck.

 

“Uhhh… no? I didn't think anything would happen anytime soon… But are you saying I’m about to go into heat any second now?” Yuqi furrowed her brows and grabbed Shuhua by the shoulders.

 

“Are you saying that you didn't realize?? Honey, I know it's been a while since you last had a heat but I didn't think there was any way you would forget what it felt like.” Shuhua scoffed and shrugged Yuqi’s hands off her shoulders.

 

“Whatever it's fine. I’ve been waiting to tell them about it anyway. I think I’m finally ready to let them take care of me that way.” Yuqi’s face softened and she smiled gently.

 

“Aww… cute. I’m glad you're so comfortable with them babe, I think they're really good for y—” she was cut off when Shuhua gasped loudly and rapidly hit Yuqi on the arm.

 

“Ow! What?! I was being nice you little brat!” She exclaimed. Shuhua turned to her with wide eyes.

 

“Yuqi… Miyeon and Soojin unnie are going to be gone for two days…” Yuqi paused and let her hands fall to her sides.

 

“Oh. Oh !”

 

Shuhua couldn't believe she forgot something so important before going off her suppressants. Yesterday before Shuhua could even mention that she had gone off the pills, Soojin and Miyeon had both left for the airport. Miyeon was going on a business trip to Japan because she needed to handle something for her dad while Soojin was going to visit her mom so they could go to some gardening convention together.

 

Neither of her girlfriends were going to be home for at least two more days and now that Yuqi mentioned it, she was definitely starting to feel a little feverish. Shuhua slapped the side of her face and sighed.

 

“I literally only stopped taking them like two weeks ago, I didn’t think I’d have a heat so soon. And I thought I read somewhere that heats don’t reappear after taking suppressants for at least a month!” Yuqi shook her head.

 

“Okay, okay whatever! What’s important right now is that I can already see your face turning red and…” She moved to feel Shuhua’s forehead and cheeks.

 

“Yeah you’re definitely already running a fever. C’mon, we need to get you home before some random alpha sniffs you out.” Shuhua shifted on her feet.

 

“Yeah… I’m starting to feel the burning down there.” She said as Yuqi dragged her to her car.

 

Yuqi cringed.

 

“Okay you're still my little cousin hon, I don't need to know too much.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Miyeon and Soojin were freaking out on the phone with Yuqi.

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE’S IN HEAT?? SHE TAKES SUPPRESSANTS???” Miyeon was incredulous and Soojin was looking a little constipated based on the face she was making. Yuqi just glanced towards the door of the bedroom where Shuhua was right now and sighed in exasperation.

 

“Oh my gosh would you just listen to me?! Look, she wanted to tell you herself that she stopped taking them because she wanted to surprise you by saying she was finally comfortable and ready for it but unfortunately, you two are both on trips and her heat hit faster than she expected.” The two calmed down a little and Miyeon even cooed.

 

“…Aw our poor sweet baby.” Soojin agreed and thought that was adorable. But being the more rational of the two girlfriends, she wanted to make sure Shuhua was taken care of for now.

 

“Okay but is our baby okay? I know it’s been forever since she had a heat. It's supposed to be a lot longer and more intense than a normal heat.” Yuqi pursed her lips and nervously laughed.

 

“Uh, yeah so about that… I think she's in a lot of pain right now. I can hear her making noises like it hurts in the other room.” Soojin and Miyeon frowned and Yuqi could see the worry on their faces through the facetime call. Soojin spoke up.

 

“Yuqi, would you mind taking care of her for us until we get home? I promise we'll make it up to you, We just wanna make sure she doesn't hurt too bad.” Yuqi smiled.

 

“Of course! She was mine before she was yours remember? I’d do anything to make sure she was okay. But I’m glad you two care about her so much, she needs that kind of love.” Yuqi blew them a kiss before she heard Shuhua sobbing in the other room.

 

“Oh , she's crying. I gotta go but don't worry about it I got her!” Miyeon and Soojin freaked out again.

 

“She's crying?!”

 

“Wait Yuqi I’m gonna send yo—”

 

But Yuqi didn't hear the rest because she had already hung up.

 

She snickered before getting up and going to knock on Shuhua’s door.

“Shu-shu babe? Are you okay in there?” Shuhua just sniffled and let out a sob.

 

“Shuhua? Are you decent so I can come in?”

 

“Mhm…”

 

Yuqi opened the door to see Shuhua in a mess of Soojin and Miyeons clothes. She was hugging their pillows and squeezing her legs together. Shuhua’s face was hot and red and she was crying due to the pain she was feeling. Yuqi sat in the nest with her and her hair.

 

“I’m sorry it hurts honey, I know how bad it is after being on suppressants for so long.” She had gone through the same thing when she and Soyeon and finally decided that she didn't need them anymore.

 

“How about I give you a painki

Please log in to read the full chapter