Surprise!

Three isn't a crowd, It's love ♡
Please log in to read the full chapter

Shuhua yawns and rubs her eyes as she sits and waits for her unnies to get home. As soon as classes ended, she went straight home to get things ready for tonight. Truthfully, there isn't any kind of special occasion or anything going on but, she knew her older two girlfriends were having a stressful time recently. Miyeon’s been in important meetings all day for the whole week and yesterday, Soojin had to deal with yet another annoying drunk bastard trying to scent her without her knowledge again. Shuhua scoffed at the thought.

“So stupid honestly… just cause she doesn't smell like an alpha or whatever doesn't mean they can just treat her like … He should just be glad me and Yeonnie weren’t there.”

 

To make up for her girlfriends’ terrible weeks, Shuhua decided to pull out all the stops and put a nice dinner together for them all to enjoy tonight. She made (doordashed) Miyeon's favorite kimchi stew and set up Soojin’s favorite movie so they could watch after dinner. All there was left to do now was to wait for her unnies to get home. She checked the clock and sighed. There was still about an hour left before either of them were due to be home. She still had to light the candles and heat the food up right before they got there just to make everything perfect.

 

“Well, I do still have some assignments to do… I’ll definitely be ready to surprise them by 8.”

 

And so Shuhua set out to start working on her presentation for her Philosophy class.

 

 

“Shuhua baby! We're home and we're sorry we're late…” Miyeon said as she held the door open for a sleepy looking Soojin. Miyeon tilted her head when she heard silence throughout the apartment. Normally, Shuhua would tackle them as soon as they opened the door, so she was a little concerned about the lack of chaos. They made their way towards the living room and found their baby sprawled out asleep on the table with her face resting on her laptop keyboard. Soojin giggled and went to sit by her as Miyeon snapped a few pictures in adoration.

 

“Yeonnie hurry up, I wanna see the keyboard print on her face.” She laughed and Shuhua’

Please log in to read the full chapter