No Way

I Cannot Fall In Love With You

[Jiyong POV]

i followed Taeyang into the cafe. Cold air rushed through as we opened the door and we were greeted by the fragrance of fresh cakes and coffee.
What did he want to talk about?

I Quietly ordered and sat down. As i looked at Taeyang, i really wondered why he would bring me out like this to talk.

Dara? No, we've already been through that subject......So what else can it be?

He plopped onto the seat opposite me. "Well,"he said as he set his tray down on the table carefully transferring his coffee onto the table. "Have you found her yet?"

oh you must be kidding me. "What got you on this subject?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"I heard some people have sighted her."

I froze. "You mean......?"

"Yes. Apparently, Kiko is back."

 

[Dara POV]

i turned to look around me. There was no sign of him. I opened the door to my apartment, heading straight to my room.

i was expecting him to follow me......Yet, it seemed as if he didnt care anymore. 

I was happy i had my own space to think, but at the same time, i was disappointed that he didnt tun after me. I sighed. Whats with all these feelings?

I stretched out on my bed, immediately sinking in because of the softness. i turned to face the ceiling. With one hand on my forehead, i started to ponder about  all that i was feeling.

I dont know why, but i had this sudden urge to have Jiyong next to me, just to listen to me like he did before. like the time when he let me cry on his shoulder.

I froze. Why am i thinking about this? Why am i thinking about him??

I groaned and violently turned, burying my face into the pillow. I lay there, confused and thinking, for about 10 minutes, when i suddenly received a text.

-----------------------------------------

From: Taeyang Oppa ^^

Message:

Dara yah, come and meet me. please. Behind the dorm blocks. I need to tell you something.......

----------------------------------------

Tell me something? i blinked. i got up from the bed 5 minutes later before texting him back.

----------------------------------------

To: Taeyang Oppa^^

Message:

Wae? :o anyway, i'll be there in 5 minutes? see you.

----------------------------------------

 

[Jiyong POV]

After talking for a while, we got ready to go. Suddenly, Taeyang took out his phone and started to text someone. He then looked at me.

"If you still dont realize it, im going to make the first move."

I opened my mouth to try and ask him to explain, but he bolted out already. Make the first move? On what?? 

As i thought about it, someone suddenly slapped me on the back.

"Hyung ahhhhh!!" Seungri's familiar voice rang. i sighed. "Maknae ah....help me out."

He raised his eyebrow. i explained everything from the start.

After i finished, he nodded. 

"What do you feel when youre near Dara noona?"

I shrugged. "Sometimes, i really just want to talk to her. Just to be there. I Feel really happy when i do."

He chuckled," kekeke......i got it......Just this once, i will help you. Next time. you have to figure it out yourself."

"Wont you even tell me what's going on???"

he winked. "Like i said hyung. you have to figure it out for yourself." and with that, he dashed out of the shop. literally.

ARGHHHHHH.........

[Seungri POV]

 

Ahhhhh.......sometimes Jiyong hyung can be SOOO clueless...... It's so obvious he likes Dara noona, yet he doesnt realize it.

But now, i have to focus on stopping Taeyang Hyung. It wouldnt be as interesting if he gets a head start.......it would be so entertaining to see them fight over Dara noona. kekekeke........ 

I ran around, asking people every now and then if they had seen Taeyang hyung. I was getting tired, I was panting for air. After passing a bend, running according to another girl's direction, Finally, i caught up with him.

But, he was already with Dara noona.

I hid behind a wall, careful that he wouldnt see me. i craned my neck, trying to pick up what they were saying. "Sorry i was late...." Taeyang hyung's voice said. PHEWWW.......i came in time.....

Dara noona just giggled, "Nah, its okay.....But Oppa,....what did you want to tell me?" 

"Dara.......I....I really wanted to tell you that-" NOOOO! I MUST JUMP IN NOWWW.

"TAEYANG HYUNGGGGGG!!!" I tried to say it as joyfully as i could.

HIs eyes widened in shock. he obviously wasnt expecting me there...... I looked over to Dara noona. She was shocked initially, but she smiled brightly at me. 

I bear-hugged Taeyang hyung, while beaming at Dara noona.i had to think fast, or else Taeyang would just ask me to excuse them, then he would confess. "Ah, hyung ah! we really have alot to talk about!" i tried to drag him away, as Dara noona looked at us curiously.

"Ahhh Seungri ah- now isnt really the time-"

"But hyung!"i pouted, "Its really been a long time."

As Taeyang hyung was about to open his mouth,  Dara noona interrupted.

"Oppa.....I really think you should spend time with Seungri-sshi." she smiled at me then looked over at Taeyang hyung.

He sighed and muttered, "FIne......"

"I'll just meet up with you next time!" Dara noona called after us as we walked away.

Taeyang hyung glared at me ,"This better be good......."

I gulped. Now i really had to think fast.

 

Writer's note:

HEYYY :) haha just a short update. I'll try to update every now and then since its the holidays. :D oh yeah, Check out my other fic! --> I Will Look At Only You ( Jaysica) okays....so....

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D