C5 IN THE NEW CLUB

SHOTS!

 

Woo bin was driving his car to the newest bar in town that his pal yi jung had just discovered. Of course there was already a saved parking for him.

Well he is a mafia’s son, so he was quite powerful.

He snickered at his thought. He fixed himself before going out. He went out of his car and walked to the entrance passing the very long line of people waiting. He flashed his don Juan smile that a few  girls screeched in happiness. He went in and looked for his friends. He saw them in a private corner and saw a few of his men. He went to them and sat. They were all there it was nice, jun pyo, yi jung , ji hoo.

 

“Hey” woo bin said

 

“You’re late” jun pyo said angrily

 

“i had to beat my sister at poker” woo bin smiled

 

“You won of course right?” ji ho said as he sipped at his drink

 

“Of course!” he said proudly

 

“Waiter” yi jung called and ordered their drinks.

 

They were having fun all night and had a few many drinks already. Until Jun pyo was already called by his sister. He hastly went home. Afraid that his sister might beat him to a pulp. He bade the group good bye. Ji hoo was the next one to go he said he was sleepy. his reason got woo bin and yi jung laughing.

 

“Arasso go!” woo bin yelled half drunk already

 

Ji hoo shakily went out, woo bin called one of his men and asked him to make sure that his friend gets home safe. His men nodded. So its just him and yi jung left actually it was only woo bin. Yi jung was busy flirting with a girl he just snickered.

 

Woo bin sat there just drinking. He felt kinda alone. He shook his head violently. Why was he thinking like this?

“There’s a lot of girls in this club woo bin, try making out with every one of them” he said comforting himself.

 

He left the table and started to prowl for his victim.

He was just walking but girls were already drooling.

He went to the bar and sat beside a pretty looking girl.

 

“Hey” he said

 

The girl smiled sweetly.

 

“Hey woo bin-shi” the girl said

 

*Of course the girl knew his name. Who wouldn’t?*

Woo bin thought to himself

 

“Kwon yuri” the girl said

 

“Nice meeting you kwon yuri” woo bin aid and smiled

 

They talked a lot that night. Laughed, flirted, and some random boring things. Then yuri looked at the time. He gasped and told woo bin she gotta go

 

“i’ll drive you” woo bin said

 

“Ok” yuri said a bit smiling

 

They went out f the bar and rode in woo bin’s car. They drove to an apartment style building. Woo bin went out and opened the door for her,

 

“Thank you” yuri said

 

Woo bin walked her to his apartment. Now they stood in front of the door. He eyed the girl with erted eyes. The girl smiled and went closer to woo bin who just smirked as her lips touched his. Yuri pulled woo bin in his apartment and well you know. . . .  . . . . . .

 

Waking up that morning

Woo bin’s head hurt so bad, he clutched his head and opened his eyes, he scanned the unfamiliar room, and he looked beside him and saw a pretty girl.

 

“Hmmm what’s your name again” he whispered

He chuckled a bit and sat up to look for his clothes. He found it immediately. And went out the door. He was whistling as he walked to his car and drove home

 

“Don Juan strikes again” he said to himself and let out a giggle.